chapter 23

i'll never love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

As always, thank you for patiently waiting, for commenting and upvoting. I really appreciate all my readers <3

School has been busy so I can't update as quickly, or with super long chapters, but I will definitely try my hardest to not make you guys wait too long.

Also, a little bit of a spoiler: this story wont be ending when it reaches the D-day ;))

 

D-17

Mornings used to seem so mundane to Eunbi. Nothing about it was special. Likely because lying alone in cold bed sheets wasn’t necessarily the best thing to wake up to, or something to look forward to.

 

Although, these days were considerably different. The first thing Eunbi did when she woke up on this particular Saturday morning was to seek for more warmth. But that itself was a challenge with how very little space was left between the two women. Heck––Eunbi was practically on top of Chaeyeon already, and she was basking in the comfort of being in the arms of her wife.

 

Eunbi’s need for attention made her nuzzle her nose on the underside of Chaeyeon’s jaw. Feeling Chaeyeon stir awake, Eunbi murmurs a soft, “Good morning,” with her lips brushing against the latter’s skin. Eunbi couldn’t hold herself back from trailing faint kisses all over Chaeyeon’s neck.

 

“Morning,” Chaeyeon says groggily, her eyes still trying hard to fight the sleep. “What time is it?”

 

“I think it’s time for you to cook me breakfast,” Eunbi replies.

 

Chaeyeon returns a dry chuckle. “So demanding,” she murmurs. She turns to her side to look Eunbi in the eye. At that moment, seeing the lazy smile on Eunbi’s face, Chaeyeon couldn’t help but steal a kiss.

 

“What are you doing today?” Eunbi asks.

 

“Nothing,” Chaeyeon answers, curiosity laced in her tone.

 

Eunbi releases a satisfied hum before suggesting, “We could go to a dog cafe today.”

 

Chaeyeon pulls back to give her wife a curious look. “And why would we do that, when we could just stay in bed all day doing nothing?” A smirk spread across Chaeyeon's lips and wagged her eyebrows. “Well, maybe not nothing…”

 

Eunbi chuckles, already tempted by Chaeyeon’s suggestion. It wasn’t hard to imagine how good it would be to have a relaxed day with Chaeyeon; they’d cook breakfast together, then finish it in bed. Eunbi would resist the urge to grin every time Chaeyeon ignores a phone call so their day would stay uninterrupted, keeping her promise to Eunbi to give her full undivided attention. And then they’d stay cuddled under the sheets watching a movie that they clearly won’t be paying attention to because they would be too busy stealing sweet kisses here and there. But… “Wonyoung begged me to go with her.”

 

Chaeyeon groans. “She’s not going with Yujin?”

 

“Do you really think Wonyoung would ask us to do anything with her if Yujin wasn’t busy?”

 

“That’s true.” Chaeyeon groans again and starts to pull away but is quickly stopped by Eunbi.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Making breakfast… I thought we're hanging with Wonnie today?” Chaeyeon answers, confused.

 

“That isn’t until after lunch.” Eunbi reached up to kiss Chaeyeon. “Now, come back here,” she demands, pulling Chaeyeon back into bed.

 

––––––––––––––––––––

 

Despite the cold, there were still a good number of people out and about. It had taken them a while before the queue moved along and they could enter the dog cafe.

 

The small family of three sat in the patio in the back of the cafe. It was an open space that stretched out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter