Stalker

More For You, Less For Me

Jennie's POV

"In 5 mintues, we'll be arriving at Incheon Airport, South Korea."

As soon as I heard the announcement, I slowly opened my eyes and take in my surroundings. Manager oppa is beside me still sleeping so I shoved his arm to wake him.

I quickly retouched my makeup and put on my denim jacket on top of my hoodie. I'm back to a cool climate unlike in Thailand where I just came from a CF shoot.

The plane soon landed and now we're heading to the arrival area. From this distance, I can already see many fans waiting for me outside. In the front row lined up my numerous fansite masters ready with their expensive cameras to snap high quality photos. I was all smiles while walking towards them.

"JENNIEEEEE!!"

"JENNIE UNNIEEE!!"

"Oh my God, Jennie you're so beautiful!!"

I could hear some shouts from the fans so I smiled at them. I also looked at each camera aimed at me by the fansite masters. I made a mental note to check out their photos later on Twitter.

Manager oppa was leading me to our van when I received a call from Mom. My mom rarely calls me so I knew immediately it is an important call.

"Oppa~ just go ahead. I'll be there soon. My mom is calling me now." I showed him my phone screen.

He nodded, "Okay, Jen, just be careful and come back here as soon as possible."

I mouthed thanks to him then went a little farther to a dark corner outside the airport. I have to hide before fans find out I'm here alone.

I pressed the answer button. "Hello, Mom?"

"Jennie! I'm glad you're back! Anyway, I just called to inform you I'd be out of the country for the next 2 months. I have to fly tonight asap to expand our business operations in Southeast Asia."

"What? But I just arrived, Mom! I missed you so much. Its been weeks since we last saw each other. Cant we even have dinner tonight?"

"Sorry, Jen. This is urgent business. I wouldn't be this busy if only you chose our company over the entertainment industry. You know too well that kind of job is not forever. So as your mom, I have to work hard to make sure you'll still survive after you retire," she said sternly.

Here we go again. Mom never fails to remind me how I'm a failure as an heir when I chose to be a singer instead of COO.

"Alright, Mom. Let's stop there. I dont want to hear any sermon right now. I'm tired. Just be careful, okay?"

"Yes. You too, goodbye."

"Bye." I ended the call.

I was about to return to our van when a tall dark figure blocked my way. I couldnt see his face because he's wearing a mask and shades and a cap.

"Um, excuse me?" I said.

"Hi Jennie" the dark figure replied. His voice is husky and manly so I confirmed he's a male.

I was taken aback when the man suddenly closed the distance between us and embraced me tightly.

"Hey! Mmmhhhmm!!" I tried to shout but his hand closed over my mouth.

"I've been a fan of yours for a long time, Jennie. I cant stop myself anymore. I wont be satisfied just looking at you from afar."

I struggled to no avail. The man is stronger than me, I have no energy and the jetlag makes it worse.

The man was already dragging me to his car when his grip let loose. I lost my balance then fell to the ground.

I looked up to him but I was shocked when I saw another dark figure punching the man with brute force. The man soon sprawled out the ground but the new figure didn't stop there and this time kicked him non-stop.

"Stop! Stop! Please! You're killing me!!" the man screamed.

Only then did the new figure realized he/she might kill the man so he/she stopped.

The man did not waste time and ran away as fast as he could.

Now only the dark figure and me are left on the scene. I'm not sure what to do because this one might be the same as that man.

Then the dark figure offered his/her hand. I hesitated but decided to accept it. He/she then helped me to my feet.

"Are you okay, Jennie?"

"Yes. Thank you so much for saving me!! Wait -- how do you know me??"

I know that sounds like a stupid question coming from an idol like me but still..

"Of course I know you! You're Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, the most sought after female solo artist in Korea."

I focused on this person's voice and realized it was of a girl.

Wow! So a girl just beat up a strong man earlier? She must be so strong! But her body doesnt look like it.

She looks so thin but at the same time y. 

I looked at her face. I couldnt see it clearly because its dark here and moreover, the girl wears a face mask and a black cap that covers up to her eyes.

"What's your name?"

She looked at me for a few seconds then turned backwards. She picked something on the ground and proceed to walk away from me. She didnt answer me at all.

"Yah! What's your name!!"

She stopped on her tracks then faced me.

"GummyBaby." she winked at me.

"Gummybaby?" I repeated. But before I lost sight of the girl, I caught a glimpse of a thing dangling on her sides. It looks like a ... camera?

Wait.. is she one of my fansite masters?  O_____O