Sealed Voice

Fanfic Recommendations | TWICE | Mina X Momo

Title: Sealed Voice

Author: Akkergo

Status: Completed

Chapters: 24

Words: 159873

 

Description:

Hirai Momo, the laziest student Council member whom never really had interest with her surroundings except dance and food related. But one day, she met a gorgeous, elegant girl named Myoui Mina. Although she already study in JYP Girls High School for 3 Years, she never saw that junior.

But what made her intrest with Mina, is not just by her visual. Its because the fact that an elegant and calm girl like Mina is a member of the wierdest club in school and her weird yet intersting side which she always speak through a software in her laptop.

With the remaining days left in her school day, Momo try so hard to reveal Mina's main reason of using the software to talk everytime, and she also try to Make mina speak with her own mouth to Momo. Momo want to hear her voice.

But her mini investigation turn to be a huge door to go into Myoui Mina sealed world and it made Momo change the way she see Mina.

What is the main reason? what will happend?

 

Personal thoughts:

I've been following this story since the day it was published. I start reading it even before I made my Asianfanfics account.

Also it was the first fanfic i've ever read so it has a special place in my heart. When the author finish the story I was happy and sad at the same time.

Happy because I've been waiting my whole life to know what happened in the end. But sad because it was coming to an end. (I know, I'm weird)

Please, read and upvote this story, I beg you.