introduction

My Little Dancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi~ Hello~ (Sending out love to Day 6's Hi Hello)

As you can probably tell from the book's synopsis, this story has been sitting and waiting to be completed and published for 'bout four and a half months now. (Always happens when you've got that story idea and start writing excitedly but then you get stuck with the development.)

And when you just have that urge to roll out the story (with it still being somewhat incomplete) then yep, just roll it.

Thinking back, this is the first BTS x Lovelyz story I'm releasing (not counting tiny tiny snippets like that found in 아름다운 느낌 / Beautiful Feeling, hint: Jiae's short). I think of all the possible couples within these two groups, the maknae couple's got to be the one that I have a soft spot for.

A little background: I've followed Lovelyz since their pre-debut (Soul's No Better Than Strangers release in 2011) and only came to know of Bangtan when I searched "Lovelyz Yein" and somehow Jungkook's face popped up among the search results. And my reaction was "Huh? What? Who are you?!" And ended up listening to them since Boy in Luv era. Heh.

So yayyy, let's get on with rolling this story out! Woohoo!~

Much loves from,
and the one who hopes that you will enjoy this 'lil story,
hellolovelyautumn

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter