[BH] Giants

Tears Soaked Letter
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I wrote this while listening (on repeat) to Jackson Guthy's song called 'Giants' , its kinda sad so...

Baekhyun sat by the glass window of a cafe ,  sipping the drink he ordered earlier.  Ocassionally looking at the passing strangers. They all looked sad and empty,like him. 

Pulling his earbuds and putting it on both his ears,he started to play a song. (Song: Giants,by Jackson Guthy)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'but you ripped my walls down faster than I knew how to build them up again...' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The song matches his mood. The message was the same as his thoughts. The melody and everything are as sad as his widered heart. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘and even giants need someone to land on when they fall...’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He pulled something from the back pocket of his tattered jeans. A envelope with stylish letterings on the outside. 

From: LU HAN (Beijing,China)
To: BYUN BAEKHYUN (Seoul,South Korea) 

Baekhyun hesitated. There's something holding him back. 

But there's no turning back. 

Slowly,with trembling hands. He opened the small envelope and pulled out the folded yellow paper that contained LuHan's letter. 

With unsteady hands,Baekhyun started to unfold the piece of paper. He wished for himself to be strong. Begged the heavens to not let him cry,just for that day. He hoped. 

He hoped the pain would stop. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Dear Baekhyun, 

          Hello~ How have you been? 
I heard you have an upcoming solo album. Congrats! I'm so happy for you. You deserve all of the blessings you're receiving right now. I couldn't be more proud. 

Please log in to read the full chapter