At first.... this is how things started

Even tho it's mine, you look better in it.

''Hyung, did you read the comments on our recent pictures? ELFs also wants you to let your hair grow. See, I have been telling to let it grow for so many days!'' informed Heechul.
''Seriously??? But Heechul-ah, I coloured my hair blonde last time, so if I let my hair grow then it will be half black and half blonde. It would not look good~~~~'' Leeteuk objected.
''Teuk-ah, tell me honestly okay?  Honestly! Who helps you with buying clothes and what to wear where?'' asked a very curious Heechul.
''No one, Chullie. I do it all by myself. Sometimes Noona is there with me.But most of the time I do it all by myself.  Why?''
''Because if you think blonde and black would look bad then your sense of styling is totally ZERO!'' exclaimed Heechul.'' It would look ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! Ya! Hyukjae tell your hyung blonde and black would suit him right!''
Hyukjae, who was in the other corner of the room, was trying his best to not be involve in the 83line disagreement and checking his SNS.*sigh* Well we all can see that he did not success it very well.
''Ah ye   ...what....wha... Yes yes a-a-absolutely!'' stuttered Hyuk.
'' Hahaha,'' unable to suppress his laugh at Hyukjae's stuttering Leeteuk laughed out loud, '' Now let's go or else we are gonna be late for the practice. Ya, PD Hyukjae! Get moving!''
''But Jungso-ya, you should to your only frie-AHHHH!" Heechul got interupted  because Leeteuk pushed him out of the room. 
'' Ai! Really! I will think about now let's go!'' said Leeteuk while getting in the lift.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 I am sorry for late uplaoding and not uploading the whole thing. I had more than what I uploaded written last week. But my cousin unintentionally deleted it by closing the laptop so....here you go! I wanted it to be one-shot. Guess it is gonna be two-shot instead!

I hope you like it! And Elfs stay strong!