His Vision

9th.

His Vision                                               

 

 

A spaceship show up out of nowhere in the middle the blue beautiful sky of the Exo planet, he open his eyes and grab his long attire and run as fast as he can to take a look from the big window in his room, the space ship start to get open and a very huge outnumbers creatures start coming out in a savage way, jumping from the sky to the ground eating and crushing anything they find in front of them, some people start running others start fighting…in seconds the place start to be a mess! What happening here?

He wanted to run as fast as he can to his mother, because the view was scary since not only one spaceship is there now on the sky, they were more, like a whole fleet, and they all pointed their huge round cannons to his direction! To the priests house direction.

Scared of the view he turn around and run as fast as he can, but before he could reach the doors, he felt the cannons bolt already on the building made it fall and vanished in a thin air.

 

He felt like he still can move! Like all those hits from the fleet didn’t even scratched him! He look down finding himself standing in nothing, standing in the middle of the sky while the building is turned to ashes under his feet.

Blood was everywhere! He could see some parts of unknown bodies but he is sure that everyone in that building was his family,

“NOOO!”

He screamed in a sobbing mess, seeing the distraction that obviously no one left from it! He wanted to move down, maybe someone is alive, but his own body couldn’t, he could just look around and he did and what he saw made him scream a loud “NO!” again because it was another wave of bolt cannons in the same place like they wanted to make sure every priest is dead.

 

Opening his eyes widely shocked, sweating from every corner of his body, he take a deep breathe trying to adjust what just happened! He found himself still in the same position where he wanted to do the enlightenment focus, “that was so real!” he whispered to himself his heart beating hundred times faster, something is off, did he just saw the future? But why no peace? Did he reach the point of enlightenment?

Not feeling well he tried to stand on his feet that failed him at first, but after, he managed to move outside the room, still those heavy clothes didn’t help, he walk at first but then he start running because the view of this building getting into a thin air wasn’t pleasant at all.

Moving out of that building or technically running, and that made everyone around look at him weirdly, not knowing if they should bow in respect to the priest or just give him the way to move where he wanted to!

 

Arriving to the place he wanted to, he start getting in the long huge stairs with fast steps, wanting to make sure if he is okay! He arrived to the top and tripped on his own clothes slamming his own body on the ground “Augh!” he yells feeling the pain and the few people around gasp running to his direction with “young priest are you okay?”

Not caring he just stand again with the help of them and lift up his attire and run inside.

Seeing a big man standing with his golden iron clothes, and a hug golden wand, he turn and look at him surprise “young priest! What an honor!” he said with a mix of joy and questions

“Gate keeper! You feeling alright?” he asked because first thing he can conclude from what he saw or he think he saw, is the gates are opened and that could happened if something bad happened to the gate keeper!

“You’re the youngest! Aren’t you? You didn’t complete the 16 years and you already out of the building?” the gate keeper said in concern he move to the young priest “you should go back now!”

He nodded with “am sorry but what I saw…” he didn’t finish his sentence because tears were already on his eyes and he didn’t want to tell anybody about it!

“You saw?” the man in gold said kneeling in front of him “young priest! What are you talking about?”

He shrugs refusing to tell

“If you tell me I will teleport you inside the castle without anyone knowing you left” he said with a smile that made the little priest just nodding because he doesn’t need more trouble

“I tried enlightenment! I know it not my age!” he said between his sobs “and I saw a spaceship! A weird creatures and my house being destroyed! I…I didn’t die…I was just looking!”

The gate keeper stand in a shocked state he always believed in the words of the priests, young or adults powers doesn’t define by age for him, it by capability “When?” he asked but he get another ignorance shrugs from the young priest “you didn’t die! But priests in the state of enlightenments stop the visions when they die!”

Opening his eyes wide in realization “B..Because…” he said and from the afraid look on the young priest that start to shake in fear knowing the two think of the same thing “You didn’t die because you wasn’t there!”

 

The words the gate keeper said made him run as fast as he can outside! If this true he definitely never going to leave his house! Just this time! But the moment he reach the start of the long stairs, he felt the grab on his waist from behind carrying him from the ground and preventing him to move, he know it was the gate keeper who grabs him, but he didn’t have the time to say any words because the huge explode he saw in front of his eyes this time was real.

 

“NOOO!!!”

 

His house was falling in seconds! The same view is repeating in front of his eyes, but this time he know there is no coming back,

“LEAVE ME THERE IS A SECOND! I NEED TO SAVE MY FAMILY” he screamed trying to loosen the grab of the men but no use because the second hit was already on. Making even the two pushed back inside from the near second blow wave of the explosion.

 

 

 

“eh!..eeh!” coughing the dust that was shucking his throat, he felt his head  start to get dizzy!

“Hey! You okay!”

Trying to adjust to his surrounding the place was starting to move in slow motion and voices start to get repeated over and over

“Young priest!?”

He heard shaking his head over and over

“Tell me what should I do priest?”

He heard the gate keeper asking, but why asking him? He doesn’t know anything? He stand still feeling dizzy and hearing everything in a double tune, he look at where the way out, it was all destroyed, starting to move out when he remembered!

The myth!

They want the orb! They will kill anyone related to the orb, he move back to the gate keeper “Fire prince, teleport him far away!”

The door keeper nodded

“Also one of each wind! Earth! Heal! Water, lightening, ice and teleport! Take them all to...” he stopped closing his eyes trying to think of the far planet that they could live in normally! A planet that his owners look like them but as far as they can! A planet that if they wantto come back, they will find a way!

He open his eyes remembering “EARTH! in the Milky Way 11.8 billion L.Y With 52.000mph! Almost 2000 stars! Can you do it?” he asked immediately and the door keeper nodded again

Baekhyun nodded with “good!” he said and turn to leave the place! Guilt eating him from inside because he knew what was going to happen and he didn’t change it, But who cares! He will die anyway, He move outside with one goal to die as soon as possible while helping anyone if he can!

“YOU BETRAYED US! YOU TRAITOR!”

One of those who he passed by them screamed on him!

“THE PRIESTS LIED! YOU TRAITORS”

Looking at her trying to move hardly he wanted to go and help her but his body froze, he look at his legs that start to disappear and his arms too, he turn to look at the gate keeper and found him standing there looking at him...

“NO! PLEASE!”

He screamed with sorrow! His not an original power! Why is he doing this! Why he want him to live in guilt that he knew what going to happened and he didn’t do anything, a guilt that he can’t face anyone with…

But with no words from the gate keeper he saw…nothingness...