003

Mommy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, this is going to be the last chapter like my previous story.

Enjoy!

- - - - -

"NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"KRIS! W...Where are y... you? I'm scared," 

A  suddenly scream making all of them jump a little bit because of shock.

Kris feels pung in his heart, hearing Tao cries for him to help him.

Tao's body cannot stop trembling and his hands try to reach someone around him for help. Sehun wraps his arms Tao's body to calm him but unfortunately, Tao slaps his right cheeks even though he is unconscious side. It does not stop Sehun to hug Tao who is in a panic attack.

"Pick him up. We have to take him back to the hospital before something worse happens," Kai says as he and Kyungsoo run outside to start the car.

Sophia starts to cry badly after noticing what happens. She hugs Kris's leg tightly, does not want to see a horrible scene what happens to her mommy. Kris picks up her daughter to carry her. His mind feels so empty at that moment but does not stop him to move at Tao who is in Sehun's arms. 

"Stop! I... I will carry h... him," Kris says as he gives Sophia to Luhan and takes Tao from Sehun. His tears start falling down to his cheeks slowly after feeling his lover in his arms back.

Kris gets into the car quickly as he puts Tao on his laps who is already passing out after a panic attack.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for leaving you alone without knowing why," He cries in Tao's neck as his arms wrap around him protectively. 

"I love you,"

 - - - - -

Kris stares at the sight of his boyfriend, who is still sleeping after the doctor checks on him.

Kris is still in a dilemma when the doctor informs the scars on his body will never fade since the overdid to him in 4 years. The doctor also said it is a miracle that Tao is not comma due to what happened to him. Possibly he could die if his body reaches his limit.

Kris squeezes Tao's hand gently and kisses at the back of his hand. His tears cannot stop falling after what happens. He feels so many emotions right now.

Regret for releasing his anger without does not know why.

Why is he let him go so easily when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter