002

Mommy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It supposes to be a peaceful morning to start the day until an unexpected thing happen.

The patients start to complain about the noise was made by four men, who are roaming around the hospital. Whoever wants to be disturbed at seven in the morning?

"Huang Zitao! Where are you?"

"TaoTao? Please answer me!"

"Taozi, where are you going?"

Four men who are separating their way to search Tao, coming back after giving up on their search. They look to each other before shaking their head.

Sehun woke up at early morning and found an empty bed. He rushed looking for Tao in the bathroom but could not find him. He called Kai, Kyungsoo and Luhan in a panic to inform Tao suddenly gone.

Sehun drops his body on the floor immediately. He does want to give up but things are getting harder than before. His body is tired to handle it anymore until he realises his pain cannot compare to Tao's pain. His eyes start shedding the tears to release all his pain. Luhan kneels beside Sehun and takes his weak body to his embraces. Kyungsoo and Kai could not do anything except staring at them sadly.

"Sehun, you can't be like this. You have to be strong for him. Ho... How about.. we say about this at Kris?" Luhan stutters. He does not confidence to say this at Sehun because he totally knows Sehun's answer.

Sehun glares at him before warning at Luhan that they already discuss this. Obviously, his answer is no. He does not want his nephew will be in danger since he is in Kris's care. It is not like Sehun never thought about telling Kris but he has a deal with Tao to never let Kris know. Luhan sighs at his lover.

Even Luhan asks Sehun about the question, he also knows he cannot do anything since he totally remembers how Tao begs at him. They comfort each other until Kyungsoo gasped. Their eyes lock on Kyungsoo's face.

"Don't tell me that he goes to meet him.."

Their eyes open widely.

- - - - - 

"Daddy!"

Sophia screams all her way from her bed to wake her daddy from his sleeping beauty. She pushes the door and watches how idiot his daddy in his sleep. Sometimes, she asks herself where do people find his daddy attractive. He is just an idiot.

She sighs heavily as she climbs up on his stomach before pounding on him.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

She shouts loudly until she feels long arms are wrapping around her. Her body is dragged by Kris to lay at his side. Sophia cannot help but giggle at his daddy. Kris puts his jaw on her shoulder and tickles her neck playfully. Sophia laughs non stop because of the tickles.

Her tear falls down slowly and her cheeks become redder than normal. She could not control herself when Kris starts tickling her like that. Kris expects her got the sensitive part from Tao.

"Daddy, you need to stop before I start to get breathless here," 

Kris stops from tickling and stares at her with full of love. He does not wish anything but happiness for his daughter. His thumb rubs against her cheeks softly.

'You look so beautiful just like him,'

He breathes out at his thought. He should forget about him but he cannot help, starting to remember him.

A weak knock from their main door making Sophia and Kris look at each other curiously. Like who is coming at eight in the morning?

Unless it is Kris's parent, who are coming to give him the foods and playing with their granddaughter.

"I think it's your grandma and grandpa," Kris stands up from the bed before grabbing Sophia int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter