001

Mommy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little girl runs around the playground with a lollipop on her right hand. She laughs after a boy chases her.

"Taemin? Let's go back home. I have to prepare dinner later," A sweet yet gentle voice calls a boy who is chasing after that tiny girl. They stop running and looking at a taller woman who is waiting for his son. That boy who is called by his mom, Taemin, nods at his mom. "Looks like I have to go home now or we will have late dinner. See you at school tomorrow, Sophia."

He waves his hand after saying goodbye at the girl, Sophia.

Sophia smiles a little bit before his figure disappears from her sight. She sighs sadly after realising something she never has.

"Sophia?"

She looks up to see who is calling her name. A tall and good-looking man kneels down in front of her before rubbing his hand on Sophia's face softly. "Why do you look so sad? Do you want to play more with Taemin?" He says as he notices his daughter's sad face after Taemin back home. Sophia shakes her head sadly.

"Then why?"

"I just want a mom like everyone. A mom who will greet me, cook for me and you and help me whenever I do my homework," Sophia confesses letting her tears fall down on his cheeks.

His daddy, Kris Wu, cannot say anything. His mind is completely blank because of his daughter's question. He feels like want to kill his ex-lover who was leaving them behind for another man. He grips Sophia's arm tighter in anger without realising he gonna hurt his daughter. "Daddy, it's hurt. You're hurting me," Sophia whimpers in pain. Kris gasps and lets go of his hands from his daughter.

"I'm sorry. Can we just avoid your question? I don't know what to answer. It's hurt so much, Sophia. I also want to know the reason why your mommy left us. I'm such a fool for falling in love with him so bad but not again. I don't want to make any mistakes anymore," Kris cries on Sophia's shoulder. Sophia feels bad after hearing his daddy cries in pain. 

"I...I'm sorry, daddy. I shouldn't ask you about this. How about we go to Grandma's house and stealing her dinner tonight," Sophia says to change their mood back to happy as before. Kris chuckles at his daughter cuteness. 

"Good idea,"

- - -

"Sehun?"

Sehun looks up at a cute boy who is calling him with swollen eyes. It is his beloved husband, Oh Luhan. He feels a beautiful hand wipes his tears. He cannot stop crying after heard something happened at his youngest stepbrother.

He wants to kill himself and blames himself because could not protect his brother from a debt collector and his guys.

His father died about 6 years ago because of suicide. His father killed himself because he could not afford to pay the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter