Chapter 1

All the customers are the same [HIATUS]

My name is Son Hyejoo.


I’m an antisocial girl that attend BBC High School in the morning, but also in the night I work part time on a convenience store as a cashier. My shift starts at 10:00 p.m and ends at 2 in the morning, when the store close.


Yeah, I know it’s quite late, but I like it that way, there are very few customers at that time so it’s pretty quiet.


For me all the customers are the same, I didn’t really pay much attention to their faces, they’re irrelevant to me.


My job is mainly to clean the store and and charge the weirdos who come to buy late at night.
It’s easy and they pay me pretty well, I’ve been working here for like two years since I was 18 years old, my parents want me to do something productive and here I am.


But in the first month I started falling into a routine, so why I’m still working here?


Well, in my last day when I was about to quit the job she came through the door.


The only customer that catch my eye, a girl who always come every night at the same hour, 1 a.m.
She always bought ramen, chips, soda and other sweets, so I suppose she’s not a healthy eater.
Blonde hair, pale skin, doll-like face, absolutely gorgeous.


She’s the only reason I’m still working in this boring place, I wait patiently for her to come so I can see her.


We don’t really talk, our conversations are strictly cashier-customer, but I’m fine with that.


Her voice is the sweetest melody I’ve ever heard, the way she ask me how much cost something makes my knees feel like jelly.

One day I was mopping the floor when she enters the store, I catch a glimpse of her hair from the place I was standing, silently following her way with my eyes. When I turned to continue my work I heard a scream followed by the sound of many things scattering on the floor.


I run to the source of the noise only to find that she slipped on the wet floor.


I immediately start to apologize while I help her to stand only to find that she hurts her ankle. I feel so bad.


When I said that I wish that she fall for me I didn’t mean it in this way.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi~

I'm back

It's been a while since my last update on my other stories, but I'm actually very busy with college and work so please please wait just a little bit more n.n

To compensate I'll be publishing little one shots like this one from time to time so I hope you enjoy n.n

If you like it please comment and upvote, that motivates me to write more n.n