[6]

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB curled at one corner as she holds onto her stomach in hopes of at least easing the pain. Her body felt so heavy, and every move she does draws in more pain from her bruises; she can't lift herself to at least lay on her bed and instead, she stayed on the floor and hoped for her thick blankets to give her at least needed warmth to survive the night from the cold.

 

The night felt like an eternity, and she had taken shelter under her bed for she can't bear any more pain. It's as if she's playing hide and seek, with her as the hider and her father as the sickened seeker. There were no smiles, but instead, tears have helplessly fallen from her eyes upon the recollection of her nightmare and moreover from the recollection of her waking up being throttled by her father.

 

She bit her lip and covered her ears with her palms; violently shaking as she suppresses her cries. It's unbearable, the pain of trying to save someone from their misery but can't no matter how she tried her best. They are a family, she's his daughter, yet that seems worthless for her father can't even recognize her anymore. She did her best, but it wasn't enough... She can't save him.

 

Finally hearing no sounds of her father around, she slowly crept her way towards her drawer; groaning as she tried to lift herself, sitting on the cushion seat as she pulled her drawers open. She scattered her items, finding something desperately till she came across a cutter. Her hand stopped to hold the cutter, letting the moonlight to reflect from its shiny blade.

 

SinB never liked the idea of holding a knife; she's simply not used to using it, but now that it's on her hands, she felt nothing. Her fears were already washed away from the immense pain that's etched on her heart, a cut won't do as bad.

 

And along with her sorrows, she let the blade cut through her pale skin. It was painful, but at the same time... relieving. She exhaled the breath she had been keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter