[5]

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha was blank as of the moment. 

 

How she's suddenly leaning on a hoobae's shoulder riding inside her sister's car and heading towards little Eunbi's house... boy, she does not understand.

 

Blinking twice, her eyes immediately darted to the driver's seat where Yerin was driving ever so smoothly, and shifting her sight to the side, she slightly lifts her head to look at a certain hoobae who kindly lent her shoulders for Eunha to cry and lean on. 

 

"Are... you okay now, sunbaenim??" Yewon asked hesitantly, while Yerin shifted her gaze to look at her sister from the rear-view mirror as Eunha fixed her position. She only nodded on the younger's question, and albeit doubtful, Yewon didn't ask any further and waited patiently till they reach her desk mate's (they weren't exactly close) location.

 

 

"Hey, Eunha." This time, it was Yerin who called; with eyes still focused on the road. "I need you to tell me the address of your friend. Can you?" She carefully asked, while Eunha only gulped the lump in as she nodded and did as told.

 

 

This is it, she thought. It had been good 3 months since she last came to this familiar neighborhood, and the last time she did, it was a nightmare. Eunha shook the thoughts away, instinctively holding onto the small Gemini pendant on her neck. Yewon noticed the action, her gaze curiously stopping on the gold necklace around Eunha's neck, slightly admiring the little beads carved on the cent-shaped circlet.

 

 

"Gemini, huh?" Yewon whispered under her breath, slightly amused as she remembered the silver version of it on a certain someone. Eunha didn't hear her, but Yerin did and she can only let a small sigh escape her lips. 

 

 

"We're here..." Yerin announced, but unlike when she's going on a friend's; Yerin remained serious and her tone doesn't say she's amused. Yewon got out of the car first as she opened the door for Eunha, who seems to be petrified and on the verge of tearing up again. Yerin stared at her little sister before removing her seatbelt and softly pulling Eunha in her embrace.

 

 

"Calm down, Eun. Everything will be all right, I'm here..." Yerin reassured her sister, giving her a little pat before leading her out of the car. The trio stood in front of the black metal gates of the mansion, and to say that it was big is an understatement for how huge t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter