[4]

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Owie~" 

 

"What the-- Eunha~unnie?! What happened?" The younger Eunbi asked; eyes full of concern as she crouched down and aids the older girl. The young Eunha had fallen off her bike after taking a hasty turn; her knees were bruised and scratched and seem to be tensed after the fall. SinB watched in panic as the older girl started crying.

 

"C-Calm down..." She soothed, pulling the older girl in her embrace while rubbing her back in careful circles. A few minutes passed and cries turned to heavy breathing as she calmed down. Carefully, SinB guided Eunha's arms around her neck from the back; gently lifting her thighs for a piggyback.

 

Though a bit flustered at first, Eunha leaned her chin on SinB's shoulders and let the younger carry her without any complaints. 'It's warm' she thought, a smile forming out of her lips that she kept hidden by ducking lower.

 

"You okay, there?" SinB asked, glancing slightly as the girl hummed for a reply. Eunha pressed her cheeks on the younger's back, her fingers tracing the younger's shoulder blade that's slightly off from the other one. Knowing that the ride was long, Eunha only closed her eyes, trusting the reliable shoulders she knew she can always lean on.

 

 

****

 

"Eunha?"

 

"hmm...?"

 

"Wake up, the bell rung already." Yuju gently shook her deskmate, earning a little groan from the latter. Pulling away from her table, Eunha stared blankly around her now emptied classroom before turning to Yuju who only gave her a smile. 

 

"I'll pass by a few papers in the office. It might take longer so..." She trailed off, not wanting her same-aged friend to wait like she normally does; after all, the latter seems to be more exhausted than usual.

 

Eunha reassured with a smile before shaking her head, "I'll be waiting for you. Just text me when you're done. I'll pass by the library." Though a bit hesitant, Yuju can only agree with a promise that she'll finish the task quickly. 

 

****

 

After a few minutes of aimless walks, Eunha arrived in the freshmen's building; quite unaware of how she managed to arrive at the place. Classes had already ended, therefore, it's not really a wonder as to why the area seems to be empty. Being that she's already there, Eunha dragged her feet to a certain classroom she once went in to during the first day.

 

Arriving at her destination, she can only heave a sigh as she peak through the small windows before entering the room. Feeling nostalgic as she remembers that one moment she entered this room. It was very early in the morning so it was quite dark that day, behind her was SinB who held her sleeve like some child that would get lost if she let go. That day was SinB's first day in College, half a year had passed and she never went here again up till today.

 

She walked around the classroom, taking small steps as her eyes wandered around for any signs of as to where SinB would sit. Stopping at the last rows, she barely noticed the small carvings on the edge of the table; a smile forming out of her lips as she confirmed its owner. '은비'. 

 

Eunha trailed her fingertips against the rough carvings; sitting on the seat near the windows. Lifting her head up, she absentmindedly looked outside, watching very few students heading out of the school premises. She watched how the skies turned to pinkish hues, with bright orange along the horizon, presumably the setting sun. It was this time of the day that SinB favored, while at the same time dreaded. The twilight.

 

It must've been because of the younger's liking on magic and fantasies that she simply finds the time of the day magical even in her younger years. All that changed however when she turned 15, the time when everything seems to have fallen; when her childhood innocence broke into tiny dime pieces as reality decided to shatter her fantasies.

 

Eunha watched all those events unfold in her eyes; at least how it turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter