[3]

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dark...

 

Every time Sinb would wake up in the middle of the darkness, where she would find herself curling to one corner, not bothering to look around for there's nothing to see at all. And just like the past experiences, a deep hoarse voice would call at her name, "Hwang Eunbi."

 

And just like before, the familiar voice would send her shaking, trembling in fear as the voice would continue to echo inside her head like some broken record and all she could do was stay. Hands covering her ears as she shut her eyes close.

 

Soon, the voice gets clearer, as sounds of footsteps thump louder. He's near. And just by the thought of it, she hoped that one way or another, someone would come and save her. Wake her up from this nightmare.

 

But a part of her also wished... for everything to end. That the pain won't last long, and she would not need to wake up for tomorrow.

 

The surroundings shift to another as the voice stops and continued with heavy panting. 

 

Soon, SinB found herself drowning in the dark waters, with the light slowly drifting away from her grasp as she tried to open for air. 

 

It was only a nightmare, but the moment SinB had open her eyes, she woke to something far more sinister.

 

Cause not even a nightmare can be much more terrifying than seeing something as ferocious in her wake.

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

Monday came fast after their weekends, so much for the student's frustration for they are having their Monday Blues. Moonbyul entered her class, and almost immediately her mood turns sour as she fought off the urge to roll her eyes. Who wouldn't??

 

Welcoming her early in the morning was her students groaning as they walk back to their original seats, while the others were still yawning and sending her glares for ruining their sleep. Much to Moonbyul's irritation, 'Not like I woke up for you kids neither!'

 

Moonbyul has been working as a teacher for 5 years, and as more days pass she can't help but become more annoyed towards her students. Not only did they grow immature; some of them were even hostile and talk behind their backs. 'Honestly, I don't like you, kids, either.' She thought, for one time she overheard one of her student's complaints and it took the whole 28 years of her self-control just to stop herself from grabbing the kid's hair and beating some sense to his thick skull. 

 

It's not like Moonbyul hated teaching nor her students. No. But sometimes, she wishes that they would also welcome her the same as Solar do. Oops, she didn't just think of her housemate, NOPE!

 

Shaking her head from her thoughts; Moonbyul walked to her desk an attendance paper in hand, it's not really necessary for college students, but once in every week- the teachers have the responsibility to check on their students manually, and that involves calling names and praying that her students will just cooperate and answer properly.

 

With a pen in hand, Moonbyul started calling her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter