[1]

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Annoying...' All the lass could do is sigh as she sat on her designated sit at the far end row of the classroom near the windows, listening to her classmate's murmurs that is all probably about her. Then again, she doesn't really want to assume, after all 'the world doesn't revolve around you, Hwang Eunbi, the world doesn't.' She thought, at least she wished to. But she can't help but sigh as she knew to herself that in this school, that seems to be the case. Cause her classmates seemed to have no more topics other than her.

 

The school's mystery, an unsolved puzzle that triggers everyone's curiosity. Why does she always show up with bruises? Was it her environment? Then again, shouldn't she be allowed here? Why's she in a prestigious university when she's like that? Is she some delinquent? These were a few of the many questions one could wonder about her, but no one received answers, cause so far no one seems to have the guts to talk to this person, nor do they have any resources to do so, why? Cause everything about her is confidential that even the teachers themselves have no idea how she got in, except for a few people up in the pyramid that pulled a few strings.

 

See, everything about her seems to be a mystery. A beauty that seems to be involved in some fraternity, or worse, syndicate. Yet, she's no Trouble Maker, after all, she has no record of breaking rules. She attends school every day, but with only a few calls for sleeping in the middle of the class or staying at the clinic since she'll come pretty beaten up, much to fule others curiosity. But the said lass pays no mind about this mindless curiosities. She just doesn't care, and wants to remain that way, a mystery. SinB (Shinbi) as they come to call her.

 

A mystery, that she knows to herself, only one person can fathom. 

 

SinB heaved a tired sigh as she put her earphones on to not hear the buzzing whispers, looking outside the windows to at least look away from the piercing gazes. Though she wanted to remain a mystery herself, sometimes, she can only wish to be free and let her real self out. But the world ain't fair for everyone. Not for her at least.

 

The chattering continues, and each second that passes felt more and more like hell for SinB. It would have been a lie to say that she's comfortable with the attention, cause she isn't. And the mindless gossips about her is starting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter