Giving you a happy time

I feel hurt,in pain...how can i love you?
Song hye kyo,went to the airport and many people came to see her.As usual she was smiling but her heart was unsettled . When she sat down in the airplain,her manager saw the expression on her face, but what she was most surprised about was that,song hye kyo was looking at photos of her and her ex husband.After she saw that scene,she worried that maybe song hye kyo has been thinking about going back to song jong ki or that at least her heart was still in his hands. Thankfully her toughts ended soon,because song hye kyo deleted those last pictures right before her eyes.Her manager was happy,but failed to see the sadness in song hye kyo's eyes.
 
 
One day i am gonna forget everything.There where times where i became angry and sad, not once did i think i would see that man in person again.But who knew...
 
 
"The sudden news took china and korea by storm!Will the ex songsong couple reunite once again?Bets are open to the public.Once the episode of the show was aired, everyone has created many theories.Some people tought it had been distasteful to invite them together on the show,some instead,were happy to see them together and hoped to see the light of a new day for they relationship,and many more people where against any reconciliation.Just who will be the bet that will see the light of the day?That is something no one knows but everyone...seemed be sure to know."
 
 
After seeing another tv show about them,some speculating about who touched the other's hand first and another one who talked about any nonexistent love movements between them,song hye kyo just wanted to sue them all.After the divorce she put make up on everyday,she texted him,called to asked for an explanation but nothing.Not even a word of apology and now what?They want the two of them to get back together?No, never.She tried so hard to forget him,working day and night,even when she was happy,she has struggled to make it seem so.People critizized her,for being happy,because she was just doing her job,but no one had any idea of how little sleep she had every night,she slept for only 3 hours every day,to dream less, that way,maybe,she would think less about the time spent together with him.Her behaviour and long lost sleep has made her become sick, for a long time,but the more sick she felt,the more happy she wanted to seem,because she didn't want song jong ki to see her being miserable and enjoy her life being a mess.She was sure everything would die down one day.She just needed to wait a bit more.To endure a bit more.To cry a little less,to become...a stone like woman...to fake every emotions in her...just as a promise not to love again that man surfaced again in her life.
 
 
Song hye kyo's life became better as the time went by.She calmed down,the meds she used lessened and now she finally became the strong woman she was before.IT was obvious at the time that song hye kyo was smiling just for show,too much,even for someone who has been hurting,but people bashed her anyway.Now after many years,the toughts of going back to those days made her shudder from the fear.In her room,in the house in wich she stayed after she became a single woman once again.Song hye kyo walked to the place she was storing her medicines.Between the vitamins she always took to stay healty and some general ones,she slowly reached for a bottle of sleeping pills.It was open but it was obvious that it wasn't used much.Yes,she takes those pills only when she really need to.Now maybe,is one of these days.She trembled as she tought the reason to open this bottle again. A bit of red showed in her eyes.While she watched the pills inside the small bottle, she stopped her own hands that were about to open the lid.She bit her lips and closed her eyes painful,before throwing the bottle unopened back into it's original place.Song hye kyo turned around and made quick steps,walking to the kitchen to drink some water.Before leaning on the fridge and looking up.
 
 
 
"What a damn mess...this is horrible"Once again she felt hopless,but her tought stopped thanks to a call.
 
 
"Where is my phone?"She looked around lazly,as if she didn't really want to find it.
 
 
"O...here it is"After finding the phone on the couch,song hye kyo saw the caller and answerd.
 
 
"Yeobuseyo"She smiled but her voice was hoarse and low spirited.
 
 
"Dear...are you okay?"
 
 
"...no...i am not okay...yoo ah in"She said in her sweet but pained voice,that broke the man's heart.
 
 
"Where are you?"
 
 
"My house..."
 
 
"I see...hey do you have any plans tonight?"
 
 
"No.I don't have any plans tonight. But it's a pity"
 
 
"Stop it.Are you going to overwork yourself once again?"He scolded her. But song hye kyo couldn't care less.Work saved her from going insane at the time. Her trauma remained, and she could only work harder than before, now that she felt the same fear in her heart.He knew her,he knew what she went trough, and that's why yoo ah in, broke down any relationship with song jong ki,to take her side. Song hye kyo, has never been the strong woman she looked to be,but no one cared about it, because she was just a woman and he was a man.
 
 
"Then get ready and come to my house"
 
 
"...Do you want to let me try some new dish for your restaurant?"
 
 
"Ahahah,how did you know? so it's decided,tonight i will wait for you at 9:00 oclock"
 
 
"Fine"After they hang up,she finally smiled sincerly, after days of faking a happiness that faded for days.
 
 
 
 
Song hye kyo finally arrived at his house and pressed the door bell button. It didn't take long for the door to open.
 
 
"Welcome!"He smiled brightly at her,as he was breathing heavly"Song hye kyo laughed a bit.
 
 
"Why did you run again?What are you doing?"He smiled and taken her hand. Come inside and you will see.
Song hye kyo smile was beautiful and yoo ah in was happy to see her like that,at least with him,she would smile brightly.
 
 
"...what are you...i mean...what is this mess?"She asked in shock. While smiled proud of himself.
 
 
"I know it seems all messy,but there is an order in all this"She looked at the ingredients scattered everywhere.
 
 
"Don't worry i won't make you starve,the dessert is already in the oven."
 
 
"The dessert?"
 
 
"Yea,i made a new type of cake,i would like you to give it a try."
 
 
"Ya,are you making this for the first time?"
 
 
"...yea"
 
 
"Yoo ah in!Did you invite me here,to be your tester?"She scolding him while laughed jokingly,he smiled.
 
 
"Aigo you know, it's always good what is made in the spour of the moment."
 
 
"Then what is all this?"
 
 
"O right,i am going to make pasta,what do you think?"
 
 
"Pasta? sure!I love the pasta you make"She smiled and yoo ah in couldn't help but become serious,so much that she got scared for a moment.
 
 
"...i have a bad feeling..."
 
 
"Then,since you are happy..."He point his finger on the table full of ingredients, like broke egg shells,flour all around and a strange liquid running on the table.
 
 
"Clean everithing here"She rolled her eyes.
 
 
"Clean everything please"She rolled her eyes.
 
 
"Unbelivable!"She said angry but in the end,she already started to tied her own hair into a ponytail.
 
 
"Ya!"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Apron"He raise his arms high,she walk to him and untie his apron,or at least try to untie it.The knot is in front of him, she positioned herself in front of him, her head could only reach his chest.Yoo ah in can smell the light fragrance of her hair,so calming and sweet,just enough to make her feel clean and pure.His eyes,went down and he could see her small and delicate face,she did not notice anything,because she was concentrated to untie the tight knot. Her hair where a bit messy.Every time she comes to his house,song hye kyo wear comfortable clothes and wear no make up.She just come out as if she is at her own house.It makes him happy.
 
 
"Have you done?"He ask
 
 
"Shut up.How much tight did you make this knot?"He shake his head. Such a silly woman you are.Let me do it"He look down and touch lightly her hands,she move them slowly as she feel his touch on her hands.For a small moment,she got a strange feeling.But it went away soon,because she quickly pute her hands behind her back and waited for him to untie the knotf.
 
 
"Done.Here take it..."He shake his head and ruffle her head.Song hye kyo is annoyed by the action
 
 
"Ya!Respect!I am still your noona you know?"He smiled just to make a joke out of her.
 
 
"I don't think so.Right now you seem to me like a dongsaeng who doesn't even know how to untie her own shoes"
 
 
"YA!"She take the apron,but after earing what he said,she start to throw it at him but yoo ah in stopped her every time. He laughed and she laughed too.
 
 
"Arasso,you won.Now go and put away all these things."
 
 
"I know...sigh.To think that i came here to eat and here i am cleaning your kitchen. She say while getting busy washing the dishes like a pro.Yoo ah in watched her and smiled while he started to cook the rest of the meal they will eat.
 
 
After awhile,they finally finished,song hye kyo did a great job in cleaning,even if ,yoo ah in dirtied her face with flour and she sprayed him with water,then put some seasoning on her hair to complete everything.In the end she went to shower and had to wear his clothes,he showerd too in his other bathroom.
 
 
Song hye kyo came out all clean and smiled.Usually a girl would just get mad, but it seems all too natural.
 
 
"Finally...did you try my new brend of shampoo?They are really good"She sat down in front of him and sighed."Yes,they are really good.But,why do you always do this?"
 
 
"I want you to try them on"He smile
 
 
"So why?!Do you use such tricks to make me use your damn shampoo!Also if you brand know that you are using another rtype of shampoo you will be doomed."
 
 
"Aigo,don't worry,i ask my friend to bought it with my money and then he brought it to me.I am so smart ahahah"
 
 
"Aish"She look at him and then finally smile gently and yoo ah in rest his face in the palm of his right hand and look at her.
 
 
"What is it?Why are you looking at me?"
 
 
"Nothing.I am just happy to see your smiling face"She smiled as she made a knowing look,after a few seconds.Then she take his plate and put some pasta in it.
 
 
"Did you ask me to come here because you where worried about me,right?"He looked at her and answered.
 
 
"Yes.