I won

I feel hurt,in pain...how can i love you?
 
 
Song hye kyo was going crazy.She hated it,she hated the host,the production team,THE WRITER WHO WROTE THIS GAME!
 
 
"Quickly...we have not much time left to prepare"He said to her,his voice was so low that only she could ear it. At that moment she just pushed his face away,it was orrendous to have his face so close,it made her want to slap him and make him fly from a wall to the other for an entire day. He saw her reaction and frowned.
 
 
"Can you be more understanding?Can't you pretend better?"All the while,she said little than nothing to all his little provocative words,but she was growing tired of his voice,his lips moving,his light touch while trying to make her come closer.it was litterally against nature! She was scared she would explode before everyone!
 
 
On the other hand Song jong ki,didn't have it any better.The little woman beside him.He really despise her,with all his being.That's why years before he decided to divorce,but now this was seriously unbelivable.Was this punishment?For her mistakes or...for his.Well he is still convinced that she juat wasn't enough for him,the love he felt at the beginning was nothing but lies to himself.He kept on wondering why?why all that happened? all he know for now is that...she is right beside him,in a panda costume...she is still so young even tought she is in her late thirties. Right there even tought she is not smiling,even tought he knows how mad she is.Song jong ki know it all to well,even so,even tought the hate between them is there and everyone can still see it.Even so,song jong ki cannot stop staring at her,her beauty didn't go away at all,her bright side seemed like it came back after the divorce,she feels happier and this is something he hate the most. But she was once his wife now she is no one,yet she is more beautiful than when she was with him.
 
 
"Quick,put that arm around me"It came out as an order and she turned to look at his side with wide open,this was the bottom line,she could endure just that much. She withtrew her hand.
 
 
"Woa...chincia...you must be out of your head,seriously"He raise one of his brows as he look at her in comptent.
 
 
"Wae?Didn't you want to win?Then do you your part"Inside the costume she was fuming with understendable rage.She looked around and raised some of her strand of hair plastered on her small face,well at least she tried to with her pawn like hands. It made him smile for a split second. Till she could no longer hold it in.Finally she walked closer to him,looking right into his eyes,no longer putting up with him,she was really angry and told him:
 
 
"Listen carefully this is work.I am going to win and fake a smile if i have to,but don't think you can humiliate me like this just because i can't speak my piece at the moment,be careful,because i have no iddea of what i can do later on...let's see just how good at pretending will you be."She put her arm around him,song jong ki didn't really care about her behaviour surely her temper became fiercer.
 
 
"Guys this is absurd!How is it possible to win!"
 
 
"Ayo!Don't worry my precious guests you can win if you have chemistry with your partner"
 
 
"Chemistry my foot"They said in a low voice but at the same time.
 
 
"Everyone...ready? Go!"
 
 
"You better win"
 
 
"You should hold on and move those small legs at my pace,i won't spare you"Their bickering went going even after starting the race.
 
 
"Wow,they are diverced but their team work is something else!"Said one of the couples that where pratically being surpassed by them.
 
 
"What can you expect from the former songsong couple.Even after many years they are still full of chemistry.Maybe they reconciled?"
 
 
Poor naives girls,if they only knew the reason why they are trying to win this race with all their mind really is. Maybe they will just hit their heads on the wall.What they see is just a couple that want to win desperately,but their desperation in reality is just them cursing at each other they want to win,to show the other who is the best between the two of them,they are trying to win against one another that's the real truth. And at the end of the race they did it and won.
 
 
"Wow,good good,Miss song hye kyo you really did a good job in holding onto him,how did you do it?"
 
 
"Ahahah,just pure luck"She smiled "It's really hot,you know? Can i finally take off this costume?" she asked gently at that song jong ki laughed a bit and she pinched him hard,making his face become ugly.
 
 
"You..."He said while looking her way,she turned around and said smiling"Yes? You also agree with me?"He just want to strangle her,but then...he can't disappear right there,her image will go down the drain.She can only be patient and endure till the day will end safely.Or at least she hoped. By the way the host answer was.
 
 
"Sure quickly everyone go get changed"And so they could finally breath.All of them tried to take care of their image as best as they could,but the sweat from their body made them unconfortable.
 
 
"Now,everyone must try and understand"
 
 
"Understand what?"
 
 
"We need to make you change,or else you will get sick,so..."He looked at his right side and everyone followed.
 
 
"Tada!"A curtain colored black fell down and a big room open at the front,for as many couple as they where. Song hye kyo strangely felt a bad sensation and glared at the host who felt sweat run down his spine,he looked at her,his face said it all"I am innocent!"But she just got enough of this. In the end he started to explain the game.
 
 
"With your partner each of you must put on each other in the time limit of 1 minute"Everyone felt like they where going crazy while the ex song song couple felt like it was a nightmare that never end.
 
 
"This is impossible,they are crazy"Said song jong ki while song hye kyo was ready to flip some tables up into the air. She promised herself not to come in this program anymore.
 
 
"What happen if we refuse?"She asked
 
 
"Well since we have to finish the game maybe stay another day?"
 
 
"Impossible,i will win!"She said desperately. They entered the room,looking at each other,glaring,but smiling on the surface.
 
 
"Are you ready small miss kyo?"He said.
 
 
"Close that mouth before i put these clothes in it."
 
 
"I am scared!"
 
 
"You should"
 
 
"Ready...start!"The time flew by,every seconds felt like a nightmare.The first to dress was song hye kyo It was way to embarrassing to put clothes on him. She was small and he surely didn't help.
 
 
"Quickly"He screamed
 
 
"Then lower down!"He suddenly lower his body and and she quickly put on his clothes. Then finally they ended it.They where seconds.
 
 
"YAY!GOOD JOB!"Ex song song couple became seconds but it was a good ending after their bickering,it would have gone worse,now eveything is about the second steps he is the one to dress her up.
 
 
Song jong ki take the skirt from the chair next to them and looke at the way it should be put on,song hye kyo looked at his moves in comptent.
 
 
"You really are an idiot."He glared at her.
 
 
"You think you did better than me?We didn't win"
 
 
"I think it's a good result becoming seconds, since i really hate you to the core,i can say i am proud of myself"
 
 
"Don't kid yourself.I feel the same,but i will win this time,not like you"His words of challenge made her angry,let's see how good you are.
 
 
"Good,now...START!"
 
 
"Quickly he put the shirt on her.Song hye kyo didn't touch him at all,since the rule are to not touch the partner and get help,she did really good,the problem was song jong ki,in the end it's been years since he saw her up close.No matter how much he hates her,he must admit that she is still a girl with a beautiful presence.
 
 
"Aren't you a running man former member?O yea,you wheren't that good"He glared at her.But her beautiful eyes didn't let him get enough resolve,as time went by,as he was thinking about what to say to make her shut tup.
 
 
"Time out!"She smiled.
 
 
"We lost...thanks to you.We are 4 in position"He was really hungry,to think that the one to loose would be him.This is absolutely crazy.No way that he lost to her!...
 
 
"Everyone i am sorry for the people who lost but well it's like this."
 
 
After these games and such,they did some other challenges and their growing hate rised up by leap and bounds. In the end they changed in real good clothes and sat down.The host had to talk about some of the participants,projects,lives and such since they had to make some good show about them. When it came to their turn it was always not a good topic to talk about but the writers could care less than nothing about the poor host life,so he had no choice.
 
 
"And now,to our son...i mean...well since your divorce it's already been a few years,how did it feel to see each other again like this?"Song jong ki smiled and said.
 
 
"Well can i say one thing,this is cospiration,you did it on purpose right?" Complete kwang soon's,running man style. Everyone laughed.
 
 
"Ahahah,well it must be a bit strange i admit it.But i hope the two of you would reconcile amicably one day,it seems like your chemistry is till there after many years"
 
 
"Are you sure?We lost"She said everyone laughed.
 
 
"Miss song hye kyo,why are you smiling when you know you lost?"
 
 
"Because i had fun ahahah"Of course she was happy,she know how humiliated was song jong after loosing that small bet they made.
 
 
"Changing the subject.What do you have in store for the future?"
 
 
"Well i have in store a drama then i think i will take some time off"
 
 
"So we will see you soon enough?"
 
 
"Well towards the end of the year maybe yes,there is no specific date yet"
 
 
"I see what about you instead? Song hye kyo?"
 
 
"Well,i completed a movie a while ago and it just need to be finalized about afew things and i choose a drama to work into already."
 
 
"That's right!I heard it's a movie of big scale"
 
 
"Yea well,it was really a hard work,many people worked in it."
 
 
"I also heard about the new drama. It's a blockbuster this time around right?"
 
 
"Yea,it's a bit pressuring but i will do my best"
 
 
"Well,i am glad about the fact that you two are so hard working and so are the other guests of today episode.Today was a full of surprise day for all of us.I had fun and i hope that the guests and all the people who whatched the show where happy about it as much as us.Then again thanks to everyone."
 
 
After the show ended,the pretenses left the room at the same time. Song hye kyo said bye to everyone smiling and quickly excused herself,with the promise to herself,not to come here again.
 
 
"This is absurd...making me go trought this all day long.I think i need to get drunk when i go back."
 
 
"Calm down,kyo.It wasn't on purpose,if it was i would make them all go bald"
 
 
"Then made them go bald,it was on purpose having us together in one room,tought it was a damn mistake to become a ...damn it,such a word is disgusting"
 
 
"Stop drinking,or else tomorrow morning i will read some good news about you"A familiar voice came from behind her.She could only clentch her fists in a rage. Turning around was out of the question.
 
 
"Unnie quickly,get inside the car"
 
 
"Crae"
 
 
"Are you scared?Do you hate seeing me so much?"
 
 
"I do,i loath and despise you.So please get out from my life...like you did back then"