The game she wanted to avoid

I feel hurt,in pain...how can i love you?
 
A few years went by,the two of them went their separate ways.Sometimes they where asked about their marriage but she kept not sharing anything and as for song jong ki after that night he stopped telling his things like he used to. Instead after a year he had a few girls,he was spotted with while song hye kyo remained single even tought many rumors with chemistry went by everything was proved wrong,washing away the previous statment where she fell for her coostars.
 
 
One day song hye kyo was asked to participate in a chinese show where many celebrities would participate it was similar to running man,but there was only a man to host everything and the guests where kept a secret till the very start of the show. It was known exactly for that.It was well known because there where always big stars to participate and every week people would stay glued to the tv watching for the misterious celebrities kept sectretly there.
 
 
"Are you sure? Do you really want to go?"
 
 
 
 
 
"I want to do some shows so that people can understand me better,i think i need them to know me and see who i really am" In those years she started to be more active in reality shows and such,to show her fun side,while avoiding running man accurately,but she became even more famous. People became more loving towards her and those who hated her started to like her nonstop. It was a different vibe from before,she became approchable. So she was happy yet afraid everytime. She used to go more in japan and china and a few in korea too.But the chinese loved her so much she couldn't contain her happiness.Her joy was overflowing. She made the right choice this time too.
 
 
A few moments before the start of the show,the staff blindfold every participant, she was the same one by one they where sent inside. No one could speak or ask questions so to leave surprises.
 
 
"Good, now that everyone are here please help our guests enter those cabins and change into their outfit." She entered inside and dressed like a cute panda.
 
 
(Are they kidding me?I am going to suffocate here!)People helped her to dress up.The eyes of the costumes where blindfolded too so there was no way for her to see anything.When she got out she almost fell down but someone helped her.
 
 
"Ok everyone sit down now.First of all i am going to tell you guys to choose your partner.How? Get an object from the bowl we are going to pass to you."
 
 
"The couple will be choosen if the object in your hands is the same.After all of you had taken an object each,i will be announcing the actual people to be the couple,got it? nod if you did" Everyone nodded and so he finally started to announce the various people,fom two girl and two boys,from an old actor to a youngest actress,every couple where different and unexpected,but the last one surely was something problematic.
 
 
"The last couple is -..."Suddenly a strange atmosphere,the host didn't talk for awhile and looked back at his director. He was shocked too,even tought there was the possibility,it would have been way too slim to happen so they agreed to having them on the show but...who knew the situation would be like this.They started to sweat as there was no choice to change the game.
 
 
"Go with it" So the host did as he was told.
 
 
"Sorry for the wait.I will now announce the last couple...Song hye kyo"
 
 
What?
 
 
"and song jong ki"
 
 
WHAT?
 
 
Song hye kyo quickly put away the head of the costume and found out that he did the same. As expected the situation turned bad.The air felt quite heavy and no one talked for a few sendonds,only some small noise in the background. They both looked at each other in disbelief.
 
 
"ABSURD!"She wanted to scream but didn't the same happened with him. The host tried to act in between the situation.
 
 
"It's surprising right?"He said to the person nearest him...Song jong ki.
 
 
"Yea..."He looked at the host and asked to his ear
 
 
"What is going on?Why is she here?" A bit embarrassed by the situation he could only smile weakly.
 
 
"Well we didn't know it would turn out this way. It seems like you two are..."He stopped in the middle,the words he was about to say would seem like a big joke and could offend some people who where at each others trhoats from few years before. It was a serious bad decision. As for the the main people involved while one looked at the other party in shock way more than one would like,the other quickly looked away feeling unconfortable,putting aside one strand of her air. Feeling the heavy atmosphere the crew stopped the shooting for a moment.
 
 
"CUT" Noises all over the room. Song hye kyo and song jong ki where at a distance and the manager of each of them went closer.
 
 
"What is going on? Here?"Asked the angry actress.
 
 
"I have no idea,seriously.I also scolded them in your behalf. Maybe they wanted to get more attention using the two of you. Seriously what are these darn people doing?,it's already so absud as it is."
 
 
"Then we are the most at fault,since we agreed on participating...for god sake."She said.The crew asked them for cooperation as they didn't know how this could happen,and brush it off like,"it's only a game".
 
 
Song jong ki was in the same situation,tought it didn't hurt his eyes to see her again in person after many years of separation,it couldn't be said he was happy. For her it was different,seeing him brought her so many bad memories she couldn't stand him at all.This must be all a big joke. How can they ask for cooperation? But in the end they had no intention to fluel fire after many years of calm and joy.
 
 
"Fine,contine this thing" They said respectlively,but looking at each other was still hard. The host was in a tight spot he didn't doubt that tomorrow he will surely get bald from the pression from the actual day he is living in. Poor guy.
 
 
"Good,let's start again"Everyone went back to their seat but...
 
 
"Ok,everyone now must sit near their respective partner"In all honesty everyone first looked at the ex song song couple who where hard on the money thinking it would be as hard as going to war for them but strangely both of them started to walk simultaneosly toward the last two chairs prepared in the room.They smiled at each other without saying a word before sitting.
 
 
"Well such good couples we have here,well mixed too"These words where said but sounded like a big joke to everyone in the room,unfortunately the poor guy could do less than nothing,he already felt some hair fall down his head but he still remained professional and comical as the usual.
 
 
"So the first thing that everyone should do is the couple race!"
 
 
"WOOOOOOO!"Clap here and there but...when the cameras turned to the ex song song couple well,they where smiling and doing the same as the others if it wasn't for the fact that...they where sooo fake,unrealistic and not convincing at all. Not even a word of happiness just...a smile was more than enough accertain their enmity.
 
 
"...cough...anyway every couple please go and take you positions,your foots must be tied together and..."
 
 
"Ya it's impossible this way!How am i going to run with this,i am an old man here!"Everyone laughed at what the old man said.
 
 
"Don't worry i will help you"Said the young singer,but the man looked at her.
 
 
"I stopped dieting long ago,i have artrit and this panda thing is almost going to made me suffocate,how can you help me young girl?"The words seemed serious as an old man usually would be like but coupled with the panda costume with those cute round ears and attached at the back of his head it surely made him comical to watch. And there the first person to laugh was Song hye kyo,her laughter surprised everyone,it seemed like fresh air in the isolated sand island.Strangely it made even song jong ki smile and everyone laughed together,the atmosphere changed completly. Getting back the lost confidence it came back.
 
 
"Well now you can star to sweat a little and have fun,look at the beautiful girl you have here,do you think this is not enough of an help?"
 
 
"Young man!"It seemed like he was angry but...he smiled and said"How could i get help from the girl loved by my grandson!He would keep asking me to get her number when i have nothing to give him!"
 
 
"AHAHAH,well you can give it to him,ask her and see what she say,she is right next to you"Said another guest.
 
 
"Shut up"Then he turned around"Will you give your number to my grandson?He is really handsome!"
 
 
"O gosh...poor girl she will get scared now."
 
 
"Let's do this how about you give your number if the two of you win?I think it's fair"Suggested song jong ki. At that song hye kyo said nothing and smiled,he tried to see her with the back of his eye but she didn't even look at him. In reality they didn't even tie their foots till now.She just couldn't bring herself too. Since he knew her he decided to tie them himself surprising her for a moment ,her foot automatically made a step back.
 
 
"Are you going to be like this?We are in a show,do you want to make everyone laugh?"He said harshly,gosh she seriously wanted to give him a slap so to make him disappear in thin air. But unfortunately she could only pretend that everything was fine.
 
 
"I will endure,this torture don't worry.Since you are such a good talker than i want to see if you can make me win. But i know you are a looser"Those words made him feel angry to no end. He tied the foot tighter,from a pained sound came out,of course no one could ear it,but surely enough gained song jong ki a dead glare from song hye kyo.While he smiled in satisfaction.He stood up again and listened carefully at the instruction about the game.
 
 
"As you know you need to hug each other while doing the race,i know it's hard but you should never stop hugging or else the race would be over.At this point Song hye kyo could no longer stay silent.How can she hug this cyinical and rude man for such a long time,not to mantion that it's pratically impossible to hug such a big costume and going faster,so she voice her tought.
 
 
"I am sorry,but this is quite the challenge.I mean the costume cannot be grabbed since we have no fingers to hold on,how can we keep hugging each other in a secure way?"
 
 
"She asked concerned."
 
 
"Well it's true and that is what you should be careful about,this is the big challenge of today not only you must be faster but also hold on tight to the costume of the partner...ahahah it's fun right?"
 
 
"This is cheating ahahah"
 
 
"But we are good people so we will give you a hand.You can go down to only under the shoulder to the armpit that's as much as you can go low."
 
 
"For god sake! This is absurd"Tought song jong ki,as he looked at the hopless song hye kyo.And so the game start..."