The end of everything

I feel hurt,in pain...how can i love you?
 
It's finally time...the time for me to end everything.
 
 
"Do you want me to be with you?Asked my manager on the phone?"
 
 
"No, i am ok"
 
 
"Ok...call me later"
 
 
"Ok." After i park my car i get down of it.I walk toward the door and there i see him waiting together with his lawyer...in the past,when i saw him i would actually smile from ear to ear and run into his arms,but now...i can't anymore. I walk with big and confident steps towards him.
 
 
"I am here.There is no need to look at the watch so much" He look back at me in surprise before going back to being serious again.
 
 
"...You are finally here"
 
 
"I am"I say looking directly at his eyes. Then we both look away and he say.
 
 
"Let's go"Song jong ki walk ahead while i walk behind...gosh i am the shadow of no one.So i speed up and walk beside him,for a bit i could feel his eyes on me.But i did not turn to the side at all.
 
 
Finally we arrived.
 
 
"Good morning to the two of you"
 
 
"Yea,you too"
 
 
"...take a seat"The man looked at us for a bit and then before starting to write the definite paper he looked again at us and asked.
 
 
"Are you two sure of this? Do you want to think it back?"
 
 
"No he said with no hesitation" Fine.
 
 
"Yea,i will go with it,there is no need to think"
 
 
"Fine...then,did you two want something from each other? You know..."
 
 
"I work and am fine as i am.I won't ask anything from him,so count me out" I turn my head to his side,he was about to speak.I agreed to the divorce i didn't ask alimony or anything but gosh if he does, i will not be the good party anymore.I waited,like a tiger,as my rage raised up. I was ready to blow it all up he just had to speak the wrong words.
 
 
"I won't ask either.I also have my work,there is nothing i want from her" The man look at us and sigh,i can tell he didn't want us to split up. "Fine,then,sign here"
 
 
He pointed where the two of us had to sign,he explained everything clearly and our respective layers examinated it before it. After we finish we both thank the man.
 
 
"Thanks"we both say.
 
 
"I turn around and leave while he walk beside me.I suddenly feel dizzy and since i don't want him to notice i step back a bit,let him go away. I see as his silouette becomes smaller at every step.
 
 
"Ms.song!are you alright?"
 
 
"I am don't worry...everthing is fine...you can go on,you have things to prepare right?"
 
 
"But you ar not feeling well at all"
 
 
"Just go,it's a bit of migraine nothing more"His expression is aggraviated and i smile.
 
 
"Thanks for your concern,but nothing is wrong."
 
 
"Go"His phone start to ring and i could see that it's really important"
 
 
"It's alright,go.i will go out shortly"
 
 
"...fine...i am sorry i need to go"
 
 
"Ok"I smile and the man run toward the door.
 
 
Finally i could sit down.I feel pain all over.
 
 
"Am i having a panick attack?"
 
 
 
 
 
Outside the building.
 
 
"Yobuseyo?Yes,i am coming...No i just finished a job.Yea the actress song hye kyo."The man turn around for a bit. "Sigh,i am worried tought,she didn't feel allright,what if she pass out?"Even so he didn't go back to her side and kept on walking toward his car...when he spotted a man,he didn't notice before.
 
 
Song jong ki look at the man and heard his conversation. After he walked for awhile he stopped.
 
 
"Let's see each other another time"
 
 
"O?I tought you wanted to drink to your freedom?Why? did you change you mind?"
 
 
"I remembered something."
 
 
"Ok,then i will go home bye"
 
 
"Bye"After the man went away,he turned around and walked back to the building,it didn't take long for him to see her.That woman the woman who was his wife just few minutes before. She was sitting with her eyes closed while sweating profusely,it seemed like she isn't feeling well. It's always like this,when she isn't feeling well she would always hide.Did she think he didn't notice?He knew of course that she wanted to be tought ,she hated to let him see her fragile moments,like right now. He sighed and looked around as few people looked at her but no one dared to go closer to her. But he did.
 
 
"Till when are you going to stay that way for?" She slowly opened her eyes,but when she realized it was me she slowly got up. Took her purse and started to walk...past me. I could see very well how unbalanced she was. It made me unsey.
 
 
"Ya..."I started to get angry,she didn't even talk to me. Since it was like that i let her walk out of the building.I said nothing but i stayed behind her. I will tell her my piece in a few moments when people won't see us.
 
 
"Are you done following me?"She told me.It seems like she had the same tought as me.
 
 
" Just what the heck wehre you thinking?Staying there all by yourself in that condition?-"She turned around me
 
 
"Wae?Scared people will say what a bad person you are? O don't worry,people will just talk bad about me being a cheater and that i deserve the way i am now" She is at it again.
 
 
"Wae? Did you do it?"I asked sarcastically,even tought i knew how these words hurt her,i couldn't help but say those.
 
 
"Sure...i did it.In the end it was always me no?The one to do wrong."
 
 
"It surely wasn't my fault!"I shouted. After a few seconds she smiled before turning around.
 
 
"Where are you going?
 
 
"It has nothing to do with you"
 
 
"How can i let you go like this?"
 
 
"Listen,if i die or stay alive you shouldn't care.Didn't you want to divorce me?Then what happen to me,it's nothing you should care about"
 
 
"Stop kidding me!"I say after taking her arm. Gosh.I stayed away from her for many month and i didn't think she became so skinny. After she saw my expression she quickly pushed me away. "GO AWAY!" It made me go back to reality. She slipped away and went to her car,started the engine and went away.
 
 
"...i am so mad!" I had to think in peace,so i drove for 1 hour to reach the beach,i always go to. This place hold many memories,most of them are with her.
 
 
"I walked while the sand carressed the fingers of my foot. It was, a bit unconfortable for me, but she liked the sansation that it gave her.
 
 
I loved her a lot,i truly did. I am sure she felt the same but maybe marriage was too soon for us. I shouldn't have asked her to marry me,knowing that she would say yes. Maybe,just maybe i tought it would be easy. She was such a big star,someone easy to be with but i was wrong. I realized that many things about her made me angry. I was upset about the drama she and bo gum had to do. I know i should be understandable but in the end i hoped she would refuse,i saw the drama and i wasn't happy. I hated a lot of her small act at home.Tought i decided to keep apperances.
 
 
Looking ahead of me,i could see her.
 
 
"She came too" It was shocking but maybe i was hoping to see her again. She was absorbed in her toughts and played with the sand,this time,she wasn't barefoot,it was strange for me to see her like that.There was no smile.She is pretty but her smile was more charming than anything. She walked till she stopped to look at the ocean,saying nothing at all. I could only see her pale face,that surely wasn't healty in color.
 
 
I stood there but then i walked where she was. She turned around and got a shock. The surprise trasformed into a pissed face.
 
 
"Are you for real?"She looked at me for a few seconds and then turned around to leave. But i didn't know why,i wanted her to stay.
 
 
"Stop!"
 
 
"WAE?"She screamed.
 
 
"Let's celebrate,we are single now"
 
 
"You...i didn't think you where such a trash"
 
 
"What? Wow this is the first time i ever heard this,was this the way you always tought about me?"
 
 
"Crae! Happy?Do you understand? I hate you to the core you are such a damn bastard!"
 
 
"O really? Then what are you? Do you think you are pure as a feather?"
 
 
"What do you mean?"She started to get really pissed walking toward me with her head held high.
 
 
"Crae,since we are here,let's take things out in the open"
 
 
"What else is there to say?I already said what i wanted."
 
 
"But i didn't say everything.Really,you always said you would respect me and my privacy but here you are,telling the whole world about the divorce."
 
 
"This is ridicoulous,i did the same with our marriage"
 
 
"And i didn't like it. I wanted it to be private.Because i was scared of the people"
 
 
"But i was not! Why where you scared of people judjment,everyone where happy."
 
 
"You just wanted attention! Couldn't you do things in a more private way? But that could pass.What i didn't like is that every time you where like showing such sweet words even when we where fighting"
 
 
"I just tried to make it right. for us,i wanted you to know-"
 
 
"That you where a good and loving husband while i was a cold wife. That's what you wanted" I couldn't belive my ears.
 
 
"Are you out of your mind? Ok let's say it's like that.Then why did you not do the same?"
 
 
"No. I was never the type-"
 
 
"That's the problem! You where never like this or like that. You knew well the way i was,yet you never said a decent words for me!I felt lonely as if you didn't love me anymore!"
 
 
"I wanted to keep our love to ourselves!!!"I just got a blow where it hurts.
 
 
"You have no idea what it means to have your private life seen trough by everyone right? So deep inside,it creeped me out. I went trought a lot,but you did not care about what was talking about. You just wanted to show off our relationship...we became a brand and i hated it."She started to tear up. I wanted to be normal spouses,i only hoped that everyone would forget,that they could have us live alone in peace...couldn't i have that?"
 
 
"We are public figures,there is no way people will forget"I said trying not to make her tears sway me.She cleaned her face.
 
 
"So what? I am a human too.If you didn't like me that much than why did you ask me to marry me? You always told me how you hated that we where apart"
 
 
"That's right and many times i went there to where you where"
 
 
"And so i did"
 
 
"Only because you where there for a shooting"
 
 
"They where lies,i came only to see you."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I knew that you where not happy that i had to fly back and forth for you so i invented it,but it seems like i should have told you the truth."
 
 
"...Then why did you not want any children?"
 
 
"Do you think we would have been able to?"
 
 
"Are you crazy?What is wrong with that?"
 
 
"I still wanted to work and having children and living them alone wasn't my cup of tea,i wanted to wait a bit more before having some. For you there wouldn't have been any problem,you would stil go oversas and work but for me it was different,i would be alone anyway"
 
 
"I wouldn't have left you alone"
 
 
"I lived with you enough to know that you are just talk.At least i was sincere. The children need to stay with both parents...but it wasn't that the reason why you wanted a divorce isn't that so?" I got surprised.
 
 
"We talked about it and you said i was right and now you are taking fault with that. There was always something that you had to talk about.
 
 
"What about you then? You did the same.Going away all the time at any time. When i wanted to stay with you you wheren't up for it. And then!...why the heck did you have to work with park bo gum!?"
 
 
"AH!DON'T EVEN START!with your good statment,giving me fault,you made me a cheater and since the rumors where toward him,you just used that prase to be in the right! It's always me who take the blames! It's always me who need to mind my buisness but you,she is also my friend but you worked with the young kim ji won.I was jealous too,but i understood and said nothing. You instead had to make me be the bad one!" She started to cry.
 
 
"You said good words every time,you knew what i went trough,but you never gave me the opportunity to adjust to one another. You said you would respect me for eternity,yet...sob...yet i became a ,someone who destroied a friendship and a crazy girl who had no idea that i had to stop feeling like kang mo yeon yet...you"She pointed at me with a sad smile.
 
 
"You are back to be a handsome man,free to come by,someone who suffered because of that. You know when i heard you cheated with my makeupartist,i didn't belive it,but i was worried really worried,so to make myself stop thinking the wrong way i decided to post our picture together,to defend yourself...ahaha,look what i did was just a waste of my time...so...now i am curious,did you cheat?"
 
 
"...i didn't...i never did something like that! You where always smiling with others and-"
 
 
"You just never trusted me." It blow me out.
 
 
" Or else why getting divorced so quickly? Am i so unpleasant to stay with? no i am not going to think of myself like that...because" She cryed more than before breaking my heart.
 
 
"Because the one who is suffering the most is me..."She said with her voice cracking down.
 
 
"Now,i did exactly what you said. Amicably giving you divorce. Now...i wanted to thank you for the past moments but...i don't know anymore,now...it seems like you where just using me."
 
 
"I..."
 
 
"Of course you didn't"She doesn't bother to clean her red face.
 
 
"But.i don't belive you.I am going to stop loving you...because you already stopped loving me...way before now..."Was it like that? Did i ever loved her?.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few years went by,the two of them went their separate ways.Sometimes they where asked about their marriage but she kept not sharing anything and as for song jong ki after that night he stopped telling his things like he used to. Instead after a year he had a few girls,he was spotted with while song hye kyo remained single even tought many rumors with chemistry went by everything was proved wrong,washing away the previous statment where she fell for her coostars.
 
 
One day song hye kyo was asked to participate in a chinese show where many celebrities would participate it was similar to running man,but there was only a man and a girl to conduct everything and the guests where kept a secret till the very start of the show. It was known exactly for that,because the show peculiarity was that.It was well known because there where always big stars to participate and every week people would stay glued to the tv watching for the misterious celebrities kept sectretly there.
 
 
"Are you sure? Do you really want to go?"