News

I feel hurt,in pain...how can i love you?
 
BREAKING NEWS!
 
 
I didn't see it coming.
 
 
"The divorce rumors are true!"
 
 
Or maybe,i should have tought,it could happen.
 
 
 
 
 
Few minutes before. My manager came running inside the room.I just finished taking off my make up. Like i always do after working hours.
 
 
"What happen?"I ask surprised by her sudden rush in.
 
 
"Well..."She takes big breath of air after stopping for a few seconds,she look at me hesitantly then,she closed her eyes and when she reopened them,the hesitant feeling i got before disappeared.She started to get small but confident steps till she reached me.
 
 
"What is it?You are scarying me"I ask,i really am scared,it's rare for her to make such a face,i could count this reactions of her with the finger of my hand.It must be something really serious to make her this way.She sigh and then take her phone,look at it,tape something on it and...
 
 
"...Look here..."
 
 
"At what?"I frown as my heart was beating like a drum,something told me that i should have not looked at it...but i did...
 
 
Hello,
 
Firstly, I would like to apologize, as I have some sad news for my fans and all those who care for me.
 
I have started divorce proceedings from Ms. Song Hye-gyo.
 
We hope to finalize the divorce amicably and without attacking or placing blame on each other.
 
I ask that you respect our privacy at this time, as it’s not possible to explain the entirety of one’s private life. I will recover from the pain of this time, and in the future I will do my best as an actor to put my best face forward and repay your kindness.
 
Thank you,
Song Joong-ki
 
 
I didn't see it coming...but i should have.
 
 
...
 
 
At that moment i felt like the whole wolrd came crushing down on me and those words...recover from the pain?You? Then what about me? He did all sort of things.He was not like i expected him to be. Maybe he also got the wrong idea of me,but this...this is just another thing i hate about him...
 
 
"Song hye kyo...i know how you must feel so...calm down ok?"I wasn't aware of it,but she took her phone back and held my hand who started to tremble."Calm down"She said to me...But i couldn't...I froze.
 
 
My tears started to come out of my eyes but i decided not to so i just smiled.
 
 
"I am...ok..."
 
 
"Stop it,don't do it...just cry it out please"I will but not now...not now...
 
 
"Unni...i want to be alone...so i will go straight home...i mean yea...my home" I get up and get back my two hands.
 
 
"Let me accompany you"
 
 
"No it's ok...really"
 
 
"But..."I take my things and walked with my head high trought the corridor,even tought i could feel people's eyes on me...judjing,talking...laughing...at my misfortune. I want to cry i want to but i can't now,it's too humiliating. A few moments later i reach my car,quickly i enter and start the engine...right then and there i finally,crumble in tears...I scream covering my desperation with my hands,but nothing could cover the sound of my cry.
 
 
I HATE HIM.