Fin.

Fishing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kibum have you ever gone fishing before?”

Kibum thinks about it for a moment. Fishing? No never. He hates getting dirty and being around annoying bugs. 

“What makes you think I would ever go fishing?”

“Well, you like water skiing and stuff. I figured that maybe you had brought a pole with you once or twice.”

“Water skiing and fishing have nothing to do with each other.”

“They could if you wanted them to.” Kibum glared at the older while he smiles warmly. Kibum sighed, leaning back in his couch cushion.

“Jinki do you want me to go fishing with you?”

“Oh I really do.” Jinki hugged his arm, leaning against him. “Just think about how fun it’ll be Kibummie! I think Minho’s parents have a boat. Maybe it was Jonghyun’s? I can ask if we can borrow it and we can go on a lake and I’ll teach you all about fishing and how do it and what kind of fish you catch and we make sandwiches and have a picnic—“

“Okay okay, we can go. That lil idea is cute and all but do you even own a fishing pole?”

“I do, sugar, I own several, actually.” Jinki was beaming. He was inexplicably giddy today and though Kibum found his excitedness cute, he kind of felt like he was being played a little. 

“Since when do you own all those?”

“I keep ‘em at my parents’ place. Let’s head over there! Even if we can’t find a boat we can bring chairs and sit on the shoreline!”

“Let’s save it for a different day, sunshine. I think it’s supposed to rain.”

“Nope! I checked the forecast before I asked ya!”

There it was. Jinki had set a trap for him and Kibum fell right into it. How long had he been planning this for?

“All right, sunshine. Fine. You win. Just let me go get dressed first.” Kibum went off to his room to change. 

“Make sure to wear something you don’t mind getting dirty!”

He had to roll his eyes at that statement. Dirty? Jinki knew how much he hated getting dirty. Oh the things he did for his boy. What clothes did he even have that would be acceptable for this? He settled on a pair of shorts and one of Jinki’s old band tees. “Let’s make this quick sunshine. We’re losing daylight.”

“I called Minho’s mom and apparently they sold their boat which is kind of sad... So I found some chairs in the garage we can use! I packed everything up already! Well, everything but lunch. Should I make sandwiches or do you wanna stop somewhere?”

“Let me make lunch, precious. You’ve done quite enough this morning.” Kibum whipped something together quickly and divided their lunch into two separate boxes. “Here you are.”

Jinki kissed his cheek. “You’re so good to me, Bummie.” Jinki took him out to the car, opening the passenger door for Kibum to hop inside. He got in on the drivers side and too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter