Prologue

Our Dating Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Thank you.”

Seulgi took a sip of her strawberry latte and immediately calmed down. She was in her fifth year of training in SM and for every day that passed she felt more worried about not being able to debut. Most of her friends that trained with her had already debuted, but she was stuck in the same old training building with the same old routines. She wanted to quit, just give up and live a normal life without restrictions. But she had already been in the agency for five years and if she quit now, those five years would’ve gone to waste.

Being so into her thoughts, she didn’t notice the guy walking hurriedly in front of her and felt a hard bump on her shoulder, making her drop her strawberry latte.

“Hey!” she shouted as she noticed him walking away. “You! You in the blue hoodie!”

“What?! I’m in a hurry!” he shouted back and turned around, a frustrated expression plastered on his face.

Seulgi walked up to him with an angry expression and crossed her arms. “Aren’t you going to apologize?”

“For what?” he snapped and her irritation grew higher. What was his problem?

“I don’t know, how about you tell me?” she snapped at him.

“What is your problem? Are you mad because I accidentally bumped into you and made you drop your, whatever drink that is?” he said and pointed at her strawberry latte behind her that was splashed all over the ground. “Listen, I have to be somewhere in five minutes and I don’t have time to argue with a moody brat like you.”

“Excuse me?” she snapped once again and scoffed. “You wouldn’t be arguing with me right now if you just apologized from the beginning.”

“Well then, miss. I am truly sorry for bumping into you and making you drop your drink.” He said and Seulgi took a deep breath, trying to calm down once again.

“It’s okay, I accept your apology.” She said calmly.

“And I’m sorry that you must experience such bad PMS. Your mood just went from zero to one hundred and back to zero real quick.” He added and Seulgi flashed a sarcastic smile.

“Just get out of my sight,” she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

“Gladly.” The guy flashed a her a sarcastic smile in return and walked away.

Seulgi rubbed her temples and looked at her watch. Classes today started at 10am, and she had about fifteen minutes to get to the building.

“I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter