Chapter 7

Please Teacher (anyeongz)

Wonyoung is now riding on a celebrity car. They're heading to Wonyoungs school. 

Heyyy Seungkwan oppa (driver) Can you please hurry up I'm going to be late again *Wonyoung pouts*

Ok ok Wonyo. But it's your fault because you woke up late this time. Your father said you had a nightmares this morning He said when he enters your room you suddenly get up from your bed and shouts *I can explain father*. Hmm I guess you did something wrong on your father in your dreams and I right? Seungkwan said.

Ahh....ahhh yeahh you're right Wonyoung replied with an awkward smile.

Wonyoung just arrive at school.

Hmmm It's weird there's no one waiting for me here? Usually there are alot of students who takes picture of me right here. Wonyoung said but then she realizes shes late. She immediately take out her phone from her pocket to see what time is it. She's already 25 mins late.

Ahhhh I'm going to be scolded again. I should hurry up. Wonyoung runs as fast as she can.

Wonyoung silently open the door at the back so the teacher won't see her. She walks slowly towards to her chair while the teacher was not looking. She almost reach her chair but suddenly......

Yahhh Wonyo?? Why are you late?? Did you know how I've missed you even if it's just 14 hours that we didn't see each other? Dongpyo said and pout.

Ms Ahn immediaty look at the back.

​​​​​​Hey Wonyoung you're early this time? Ms Ahn said.

Huh early? But it's already 8:30 am. Wonyo replied

Yeah. I mean you're early at the next subject Ms. Ahn replied.

Wonyoung sit on her chair and sighs*

It's like nothing was happened yesterday. Did she forgot it? Wonyoung ask herself. But it's good thing though. 

After a few hours. It's lunch break already. Everyone goes out to go to canteen. But there's Wonyoung sleeping. 

Why am I keep thinking about her?? Shes not even talking to me. Wonyoung said and look at the back. Wait she's still here. Aren't she going to buy her lunch? She usually buy her lunch at this hour. 

Ahhh I'm really hungry I should buy food too. Ms Ahn gets up and headed to the door in front. She didn't notice Wonyoung was there because she keeps thinking about the food so she just walk towards like no one was there but then someone......

Wonyoung grab her hand with a teary eyes. 

Are you avoiding me. Wonyoung ask Ms Ahn.

Eh? Ms Ahn was dumbfounded she didn't really know that there's a person inside the classroom beside her. She look at Wonyoung in her eyes she find Wonyoung cute with teary eyes. 

Wonyoung launch a peck on Ms Ahn lips suddenly. 

Ms Ahn blushes after receiving a kiss from Wonyoung out of now where. W-why did you do that you pabo what if someone sees us here??

You really hits me hard yesterday but now your avoiding me? Do you know how much I kept thinking about you?? You shouldn't do that if you're going to avoid me afterwards! Wonyoung said while crying.

Ms Ahn pats her head. Come to my place after school. Ms Ahn smiles and wink at Wonyoung.