For the woman I love

Red Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi all, this is a Joyri fic long in the making as in I had this thought for too long and am finally getting around to writing it. There will be call girl Joy and wealthy younger heiress Yerim who is in love with Joy and wants nothing more than to save the woman. There will be angst but hopefully I can pull this off. Please enjoy

 

Sponsor mentions:Sponsor mentions:As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171,royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, sleepyRu, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78,, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, pinkpinkypin, 112714, TwFishy, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Alexausta, Megankind, Mmm2392, Seosunny, Seulbear9394, and cwright01. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^






 

The sound of familiar high heels hitting against the floor of the hotel room is what first alerts Kim Yerim. She stands with her back turned and looking out of the windows, as the sounds of those particular heels get closer. The scent is the next thing that comes into Yerim’s vicinity as it’s never overpowering, but strong enough to be noticed. It’s a flowery type of scent that is pleasant to the senses and one that Yerim has grown used to. Finally, the bright red heels came into her view. They were one of the first few things Yerim noticed from the very first meeting she had with the owner of those particular shoes.

 

Her eyes gracefully traveled up from the red heels to a pair of pretty legs that belonged to the most gorgeous dark-haired woman Yerim had ever seen in her entire life. She is beautiful with bright brown eyes and it was the eyes of this woman that Yerim first noticed. The woman is taller than herself too and Yerim knows she’s older than her. Yerim never took it upon herself to ask how old she was, but she knew that she had to be older from the way the woman carried herself. She was probably only a few years older judging from her young appearance.


 

Yerim also noticed rather early on that with that obvious beauty came sadness. Every time Yerim looked in her eyes she could see the sadness in those bright brown orbs. But it’s not only sadness that radiates from her eyes. It’s like there’s a sadness about the woman herself in those soft and delicate features of her face. There are times Yerim looks at her and sees a gorgeous woman who just appears empty from the inside. However, Yerim supposes she would be sad too if she were doing the job that this woman does.

 

“Hey, you paid for the whole night again.” The dark-haired woman speaks. Another feature that Yerim noticed about the beautiful woman were her lips. The dark-haired woman had a pair of full lips that looked like they would be very soft to the touch, and always without fail she wore red lipstick. The red lipstick is so striking against her pale skin that Yerim often finds herself staring at her lips. Sometimes Yerim stares too long because she is wondering what it would be like to feel those lips against her own. Yerim brings herself out of those thoughts and focuses on what the woman just said to her. But of course Yerim always pays for the whole night because it’s the only way she can spend any time with this goddess.

 

“Hi, Joy. It’s nice to see you. Do you want a drink?” The younger blonde asked her politely while gesturing to the bar in the hotel room.

 

“Yeah, sure.” Joy agrees. She’s not one to turn down a drink. “You know how I like my drink.”

 

Joy is a high-class call girl that comes from a well-known and expensive company. She is always dressed to the nines. Joy looks as if she has just finished coming from a photo shoot with not a hair out of place, the minimal makeup she does wear perfect, and of course the expensive red heels. Kim Yerim is not the type to call for such services. She would have never imagined in her wildest dreams that she would be in need of a call girl. But it’s not the services she needs more so that she wants to see Joy. Yerim calls specifically for Joy and only her. More than anything Joy is a woman that Yerim is in love with and more than anything she is a woman that Yerim wants to save.

 

Joy kicks off her red heels and places them near the bed. Her feet are honestly killing her and she can finally relax. She is familiar with this hotel, because other clients she has come here too. It’s the kind of hotel that only the very wealthy and elite can afford, which brings music to Joy’s ears. The wealthier the client the easier it makes her job. Joy stares at the back of the younger woman’s head. Kim Yerim is not like her usual clients by far. She is for one thing a young heiress of some billionaire tycoon. She is a cute girl with adorable features that somehow remind Joy of a baby turtle. Yerim is much too innocent to have need of a call girl and she also doesn’t treat her like some of the other clients.

 

“Here you go.” Yerim smiles and hands her the martini.

 

Kim Yerim is kind. She is kind in a way that Joy is not used to. Sometimes Joy doesn’t know what to make of her and that in itself scares the dark-haired woman.

 

“Thanks.” Joy nods and takes her martini. She sits down on the left side of the bed. In a normal situation clothes would be off by now and she’d be laying down, pretending she was anywhere else while her body takes on the needs and wants of the client. After years of doing what she does it has gotten easier to numb herself. With Yerim it’s different. They have never had and Yerim doesn’t even ask her for anything. All Yerim seems to just want is her company. Joy couldn’t understand how could this woman want her company that much, when the company isn’t free. Joy is not a cheap call girl. If you want her time you will pay the price. It’s that plain and simple.

 

“I’m not cheap, you know.” Joy says. “You spend a lot of money when you call for me, and you’re not exactly getting your money’s worth.”

 

Yerim sits on the opposite end of the bed with her wine glass. She understands from the business point of view that she is technically spending a lot of money and not utilizing all the services that come with said purchase. She isn’t interested in using Joy. Who knows how many people have used this beautiful woman in her life? Who knows the true amount of pain Joy has been through that might have led her to this life? Yerim isn’t trying to be someone else who uses her. As far as the blonde is concerned, her money isn’t being wasted, because she is seeing the person she wants to see.

 

“It’s my money, right?” Yerim asks.

 

“Yes.”

 

“I can spend my money how I want to, and if that’s sitting here with you in this hotel room as we drink then so be it. I am actually really hungry, so I’m going to order room service. Order something too.”

 

“Now you want to have dinner with me.” Joy laughs in amusement. “You are not like the rest of them, Kim Yerim.”

 

“Good.” She smiles, “I don’t want to be like the rest of them.”

 

They go through this sort of thing almost all the time. Joy can still remember her pure shock at their first meeting, and it wasn’t all because of the fact Yerim was younger than her.

 

(Flashback)

 

When Joy received the news that she would be meeting a new client today, it wasn’t exactly news she wanted to hear. But as one of the most sought after and in demand girls that her agency has, it is to be expected that she gets referred to others. On one hand she supposes she should be flattered to be such a popular person. In reality, nothing could be further from the truth. The last thing Joy wants right now is to have yet another client added to the ones she has. However, the pay is amazing and she’s not one to turn down money. Especially after coming from a point in time where money was very hard to come by. The meeting was to take place at a restaurant and that information surprised Joy. A restaurant of all things? Not a hotel or some other place.

 

“What’s that matter with this guy?” Joy wonders. “Is he ashamed to meet a call girl at a hotel, so we have to meet in public like a blind date?”

 

At least Joy was expecting it to be a man. She arrived at the restaurant and found out that she was meeting a woman. Now, the fact that she was meeting a woman wasn’t even the issue. She enjoys the company of women very much and was excited a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter