007

(BxB) A night and the future
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Extra: The family[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Papi! Papi!” Jihoon who was finishing his cooking startled a little with the shout.

“I’m in the kitchen, Krist.” Jihoon hollered. Soon enough he could hear his son’s steps into the kitchen.

“Papi, I found this pity fluff ball on the way home.” Jihoon turned off the stove as he’s done and turned to his son. The 12 years old Krist was standing there with a greyish kitten in his arms.  Jihoon tilted his head.

“How did you found him?” Jihoon took off the apron he’s wearing and walked closer to Krist. He looked at the sleeping kitten.

“He’s in the box, meowing because it’s hot. I guess the previous owner can’t afford to take care of him.” Krist said caressing the head softly not to waking up the fluff ball. “Papi, can we keep it?”

Jihoon looked at Krist who looked at him with a puppy eye. This boy just knew how to use his card. “Ask your papa. If he lets you, we should go to visit the vet so that we knew if he’s good or not.” Jihoon stated. Krist smiled, he knew it was a sealed deal already because his dad would say yes to him all the time. Well, he’s their favourite.

“When papa is home?” Krist asked. Jihoon looked at the clock.

“Soon.”

“I will put the kitten in a box first?” Jihoon nodded and helped Krist to find a box that fit the kitten. They also put small cloth to cover the box before Krist laid down the kitten inside. The fluff ball just curled against the cover and slept peacefully. Jihoon smiled as he watched how Krist smiled looking at the kitten. He knew the kitten will be the new addition in this house, for sure.

“Go keep your bag and wash up first.” Jihoon told Krist. Krist nodded and left, skipping a little to his own room. Jihoon just shook his head and smiled. His eyes fell on the kitten again. He began to list things in his head, as the plan for having the fluff cute kitten in the house. Sure, it’s so cute. With fluffy grey long fur and cotton-like tail, Jihoon wondered how it will look with eyes open. He wondered the colour thou.

Jihoon was thinking away that he didn’t realize his husband already came home and stood behind him. “What are you doing standing here, Hoonie?” Jihoon jumped slightly as the voice was so close to his ears.

“Cheol!” Jihoon grumbled as he turned to Seungcheol who giggled. “When did you come home? I didn’t hear.”

“Of course you didn’t, you’re day dreaming here. What’s the mat- awh, cute kitten.” Seungcheol said as he noticed the kitten in the box. Jihoon exhaled.

“Krist found it when he’s coming back from school earlier. He wants to keep it. I told him to ask you.” Seungcheol nodded as he listened. He didn’t give any word to it but instead kissed Jihoon’s cheek, making the smaller blushed. “Are you even listening?”

“I am, love. But the kiss is more important. I need a recharge.” Seungcheol said pouting. Jihoon hummed and wrapped his arms around Seungcheol who gladly hugged back.

“Welcome home, Cheol. Long day?”

“Hm... my home.” Seungcheol buried his face into Jihoon’s neck seeking comfort. Jihoon just rubbed the back, soothing his exhausted husband. Seungcheol’s team was having new project coming in and they had been busy, working overtime. In fact in these two weeks, only today Seungcheol managed to make it for dinner when usually he would be back at late night. Krist was anticipating today dinner after two weeks not really seeing his dad, well Jihoon too missed having a complete family dinner.

“Auh, having a moment without me? I miss papa too, na?” Krist’s voice made the lovebird loosening their hug. Seungcheol smiled as he saw Krist. He opened his arm and Krist smiled, gladly to jump into the hug.

“I miss you too, buddy. Papa is sorry eoh?” Krist nodded, burying his face into his dad’s chest. Jihoon smiled, rubbing his son’s back with love. “This is so warm.” Krist mumbled. Seungcheol patted Krist’s head.

“Papa is hungry, I know you’re too. So let’s go eat first then we cuddle okay?” Seungcheol said. Krist pulled away from the hug and nodded. The hug was broken and the three walked to the dining table. Jihoon went to bring the food to the table with Krist’s help while Seungcheol arranged the plate and utensil for them.

“Chalmokhaesumnida.” Seungcheol said and followed by them. The family ate together, Seungcheol made small talks with Kris

Please log in to read the full chapter