006

(BxB) A night and the future
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Epilogue: The future[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Hey, Josh.” Joshua turned with wide eyes as he recognized the voice. A voice that had been so long he didn’t hear. A guy shorter than him gave him an awkward shy smile. Joshua shrieked as he hugged the guy in disbelief. 

“Oh my god. Oh my god, Jihoon! You’re here. Oh my god.” Joshua frantically said while hugging and then touching Jihoon’s face before hugging him again. Jihoon just smiled awkwardly before wrapping his arms around Joshua. 

“Congrats for the wedding. And... I’m sorry.” 

Joshua released the hug. “Oh gosh, where have you been? Are you well? Oh, you look fine. Why...” Joshua couldn’t ask him more when a kid ran towards Jihoon and hugged the leg interrupting his question. 

“Papi.” 

“Krist... Sorry Jihoon, he suddenly ran.” Jihoon looked up to Seungcheol who came after Krist. Seungcheol brought Krist to the food as he let Jihoon to have privacy meeting up his old friend. He had been told about Joshua and the rest of Jihoon’s gang. And today, Jihoon attended Joshua’s wedding as Mint told him. Mint already arrived when Jihoon came with Seungcheol and Krist earlier but they didn’t meet yet. 

“Jihoon?” Joshua called out taking Jihoon’s attention back to him. Jihoon pulled Krist to face Joshua. 

“Krist, say hello to Uncle Joshua, he’s my friend.” Krist bowed and flawlessly greeted Joshua in Hangul. Joshua nodded and looked at Jihoon. “Krist is my son.” Joshua’s eyes widened for second time. “There’s a long story to this, we could talk about this later. I’m glad you’re getting married.” 

Joshua nodded. “How do you know?” 

“Through Mint.” As if the guy knew, Mint approached them. Krist jumped to greet his uncle Mint. Mint smiled and patted Krist’s head before chuckling as he saw Seungcheol’s scowl. The dad didn’t really make peace with the fact Krist loved Mint as much as he loved Seungcheol. 

“Hey, I see you have met.” Mint said. Joshua looked at Mint. 

“You... you have always known where Jihoon was all this while?” Joshua asked his suspicion away. Mint just smiled. 

“I will explain later, okay? We should gather with the whole gang.” Jihoon said. Joshua sighed and nodded. 

“They will arrive soon. You guys can go sit first.” 

“Okay, groom.” Mint smiled. Jihoon took Seungcheol’s hand to walk with him while Krist held Mint’s hand. Jihoon knew his husband was jealous with Krist and Mint at the moment. 

“Don’t sulk, Cheol. Let them have some time together, it has been few weeks since Krist saw his uncle.” Seungcheol sighed. 

“I know.” Jihoon patted Seungcheol’s arm and took a seat beside Krist and Mint. It had been few weeks since Jihoon and Krist moved to Seoul living with Seungcheol. After the day meeting the parents where they actually easily accepted as Mint already hinted his parents that Jihoon met the father of Krist agai

Please log in to read the full chapter