Why?

Why did you save me?

 

 

“Let him go! It’s me you want.”, a dark clothed slender man stood in the corner of the room, shouting repeatedly to let go.
“You got the wrong man! He is not the guilty one, it’s me, I am the one that deserves to die!”, he continued to yell into the dark room, still not getting an answer.

The man he tried to rescue was Park Chanyeol, a 25-year-old librarian, captured by the Red Agents after an alleged murder.
“How did you get in here?”, a raspy quiet voice replied. He let go of the knife which he held at Chanyeol’s throat and stepped forward. “from which hole did you crawl out?”

“Please, I beg you, he got false accusations, I am the one who killed Seungwoo, please kill me and let him go.” The slender man got closer again. Chanyeol widened his eyes and let out a short gasp. He remembers this guy. He’s been at the library he worked at just a couple weeks ago and bought him a latte macchiato. He does not remember his name, nor does he know why he tried to rescue him.

“There’s nothing you can do about him, pathetic scum, if you won’t leave right now I will kill both of you.”

The slender man started getting louder. “You got the wrong man, I swear to ing God.”
The Agent walked over to him, but the shorter guy started mumbling something into his ear.