1/1

π™‹π™§π™šπ™˜π™€π™œπ™£π™žπ™©π™žπ™«π™š π˜Ώπ™§π™šπ™–π™’π™¨
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

π™Ώπš›πšŽπšŒπš˜πšπš—πš’πšπš’πšŸπšŽ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš–πšœ

Dreams that can "predict" the future. It happens, but not to anyone. It's not forced, but it is spontaneous. Have you ever experienced it?Β 

Baekhyun experienced it. Almost everytime he dreams, it's about the future. He didn't tell anybody, but instead he wrote all his dreams down. He didn't do anything to change all of his dreams for he know there would be a price to pay.

𝕬 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖆𝖓 π–œπ–Žπ–™π– 𝖆 π–π–“π–Žπ–‹π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–π–Žπ–˜ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉, π–Œπ–—π–Žπ–•π–•π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–Žπ–™ π–™π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–‘π–ž π–œπ–Žπ–™π– 𝖆𝖓 π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–‘ π–˜π–’π–Žπ–‘π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–π–Žπ–˜ π–π–†π–“π–‰π–˜π–”π–’π–Š π–‹π–†π–ˆπ–Š. π•³π–Š π–‘π–”π–”π–π–˜ 𝖆𝖙 π–™π–π–Š π–‡π–”π–‰π–ž 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖓 π–šπ–“π–ˆπ–”π–“π–˜π–ˆπ–Žπ–”π–šπ–˜ π–Œπ–Žπ–—π–‘ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–™π–π–—π–šπ–˜π–™π–Šπ–‰ π–™π–π–Š π–π–“π–Žπ–‹π–Š π–™π–”π–œπ–†π–—π–‰π–˜ π–π–Šπ–— π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–˜π–™ π–’π–šπ–‘π–™π–Žπ–•π–‘π–Š π–™π–Žπ–’π–Šπ–˜. 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 π–˜π–•π–‘π–†π–™π–™π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–‰ π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–—π–žπ–œπ–π–Šπ–—π–Š.

"π–„π–”π–š π–˜π–π–”π–šπ–‘π–‰π–“'𝖙 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–’π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–Šπ–‰ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–’π–Š. π•Ήπ–”π–œ 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐 π–œπ–π–Šπ–—π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–Œπ–”π–™ π–žπ–”π–š."

Baekhyun woke up in panic. He looked at the clock on his wall. 3:00 am.
Baekhyun was never bothered with his dreams, but why is this particular dream making him want to do something. Could it be because someone's life is on the line....or is it because he saw the face of the person laying beside him right now. Baekhyun looked at the sleeping Chanyeol, his boyfriend and sighs.

Baekhyun kept a close eye on Chanyeol for the next days. Chanyeol is still the same. Cheerful, loud, and a happy virus towards everyone around him. Baekhyun thought that maybe his dreams weren't real and continued on with his life, particles of his dream are getting blury, almost to be forgotten, if only he hadn't wrote it down.

Baekhyun went to work, a small library next to his house, greeting the small woman who is busy checking stuff from the monitor. He smiled at his co-worker. Baekhyun never really had the chance to be close to her, because well, he has Chanyeol who begs for his attention everytime.Β 

One night, they closed early. Baekhyun was getting ready to go home when his co-worker invited him for dinner. Hungry since he hadn't ate anything yet, he agreed. Maybe this is chance to get close to her and they could establish a friendship outside their workplace.

And it was indeed his chance, because after that, they got closer to the point you could call them bestfriends. He hanged out with her and unable to give attention to his boyfriend. Chanyeol grew cold and silent, but Baekhyun was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter