chapter 1

Broken Family

 

*~ 11 Years Earlier, ~*

The hallways below deck throughout the cruise ship were crowded as twenty year old Baekhyun made his way through them in search of his suite carrying his luggage. Once he found it he happily made his way inside loving that he didn't have to share and placed the heavy luggage on top of the bed and began unpacking to be ready by dinner. A few hours later he made his way through the dining hall in search of a table when someone collided against him knocking the breath out of him and making him fall backwards as the stranger cursed a few times.

"I am so sorry. Are you okay?" The stranger asked and when baekhyun looked up he was met with a pair of bright wide hazel eyes  with yoda ears looking back at him.

"Y- Yeah, I'm fine...I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." baekhyun felt his face heating up under the boy's gaze.

"Don't be, it was my fault. Let me help you up." He smiled and Baekhyun felt his jaw dropping at the sight of his dimples in full display, he had a thing for cute smiles and dimples.

He helped him up and as soon as Baekhyun was standing they stood in front of the other until the boy with dark brown curly hair, hazel eyes and sinful red plump lips spoke up still holding onto Baekhyun hand. "I'm Park….. Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol nervously chuckled knowing he was making a fool of himself in front of the beautiful boy with pretty  eyes and small cute button nose."Byun Baekhyun ."

"Are you here with the Seoul school of the art? I think I saw you earlier today." Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, I'm doing the fashion course. How about you?" Baekhyun asked then looked down at his hand still holding Chanyeol's quickly letting go as his cheeks tinted a rosy pink.

"Oh that's nice! Are you one of the fashion designers presenting their collection?" Chanyeol asked. "Yeah." Baekhyun shyly said looking down at his feet then back at Chanyeol.

"I'm sure they're amazing and are going to be a great success. I'm here from London University, the law program." Chanyeol smiled. "Law?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, "You don't look like the type to be in law school." "I...yeah." Chanyeol smiled looking down at his hands.

"Its actually pretty cool, it means you're really smart." Baekhyun quickly said not wanting him to think he was mocking him.

"Do you want to sit with me? I don't really have any friends here to talk to...so you want to?" Chanyeol nervously asked shuffling his feet around.

"I would love to." Baekhyun smiled. They walked to a free table near the exit and after getting their food they sat down to eat, they talked about their lives back home. Baekhyun learned Chanyeol was from Busan and had an older sister named Yoora and two older brothers named Kris and Minho who his mum had taken in when they were fifteen year old's and had fallen in love with them deciding to adopt them, Chanyeol lived with his Parents.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, learned that Baekhyun' biological father had left him and his mother when he was just a year old. His mother had married with a man who he considered to be his one and only father, he also had two half younger sisters and an elder brother.

"That's a lot of sisters, but I bet mine is equivalent to ten." Chanyeol chuckled.

They had finished their dinner and were now one of the last ones in the dining hall too entertained with each other to go back to their rooms.

"Mine are equivalent to twenty...each one. They're just so loud and sometimes so clingy." Baekhyun sighed resting his chin on his left palm leaning a bit forward to be closer to Chanyeol who he found absolutely adorable and polite.

"You said they were younger…. Yoora is older but she used to be clingy when we were younger.

My brothers are fine since they don't say much." Chanyeol said picking up his glass of water to drink his lips after he was done putting it back down on the table.

"How old are you?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm twenty one, you?"

"Twenty." Baekhyun answered.

"That's so young!" Chanyeol gasped covering his mouth with his hand.

"Oh come on! I'm just a year younger." Baekhyun laughed smacking his arm.

"I was just joking. I think we should go, we're the last people here." Chanyeol looked around then back at Baekhyun with a tiny smile.

"Yeah...its almost bedtime too." Baekhyun frowned looking at the clock on the wall hating that their curfew was too early.

"Would I see you tomorrow?" Chanyeol softly asked wishing deep inside for a yes.

"I'll meet you here for breakfast okay. It was nice to meet you, I thought I was gonna have to be the loner for the whole two weeks." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Not anymore, I'll see you here tomorrow." Chanyeol got up at the same time Baekhyun did making him gasp when he hugged him.

"I'll be here." Baekhyun smiled resting his head on Chanyeol's shoulder for once liking the fact that someone else was taller than him.

The following day they continued talking to each other and spending time together completely

ignoring the rest of the people around them only going separate ways to attend meetings. Soon it was routine for them to meet every day in the cafeteria to have their meals together.

"When is the fashion show?" Chanyeol asked a Thursday night four days after they had met.

"This Saturday night. Are you coming?" Baekhyun brightened up at the idea of having Chanyeol there.

"If you want me to, I would love to be there." Chanyeol nodded.

"Yeah!"Baekhyun looked down as he continued designing never losing his smile while Chanyeol observed him then went back to reading one of his gigantic books. He looked up when he heard Baekhyun sighing finding him staring at nothing in particular with worried eyes and chewing on his bottom lip. "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked reaching to hold one of Baekhyun' hands in his.

"Nothing...its just that, its my first year and I'm already designing when I should still be back in

Manchester and instead I'm here about to introduce my first clothing line." Baekhyun nervously spoke.

"Don't worry too much, yeah. You showed me your newest designs and they're amazing, I know

that what you have in store for us is going to be a great success." Chanyeol tried to cheer him up rubbing a spot on the top of Baekhyun' hand with his thumb.

"I hope they like them or I'm screwed." Baekhyun nervously chuckled.

"They will, trust me Lou." Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun nodded then went back to his designs and Chanyeol to studying just wanting to be one of the best lawyers out there and like his siblings wanted, he wanted to get his family out of the almost poverty they lived in. As far as he knew, Baekhyun came from a family with good social status, not as wealthy but still had the means to send Baekhyun to school while Chanyeol was on scholarships and had to get a job.

Baekhyun continued being nervous and Saturday night he felt like passing out as he rushed around making sure that everything was going well.

 

 He couldn't help but feel  Park Sandara, one of the other students sharing their collection and competing against him, staring at him like she always did. He looked at her finding him in fact glaring at him but soon disappeared and focused her eyes straight ahead where the entrance was. When Baekhyun followed his gaze he smiled when he saw Chanyeol standing there in all his glory dressed in a black suit and his usually wild curls were finally tamed in a sleek brushed-back quiff.

 

 

"You made it!" Baekhyun was quick to walk to him before Sandara could hugging Chanyeol as soon as he waswithin reach.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Chanyeol said nuzzling his face on the side of Baekhyun' head then pulled away, "They told me I can't stay here until the show starts but I'll be sitting front row, good luck love."

"Thank you, I'm really gonna need it." Baekhyun sighed looking into Chanyeol's eyes.

"Stop worrying, you're gonna do great." Chanyeol rubbed his arms trying to calm him down yet it only worked to send shivers down Baekhyun' arms and back just by his touch.

"I feel a bit better now." Baekhyun smiled.

"I'll wait for you after the show in the same place." Chanyeol said then turned around stopping and before he could chicken out he walked back to Baekhyun and kissed his cheek making him blush. Baekhyun was left in a daze unable to take his eyes off of Chanyeol's retreating figure then slowly lifted his hand touching his cheek feeling a tingling sensation. He sighed and went back to what he had been doing when Chanyeol was gone only to find Sandara already looking at him.

"Do you need something?" Baekhyun asked.

"Baekhyun Baekhyun Baekhyun, always the ." Sandara shook her head in a mocking manner.

"You never get tired, do you? Instead of sticking your nose where it doesn't belong you should focus more on your designs...they're lacking detail." Baekhyun looked him up and down then walked away feeling bad for what he had said but enough was enough.

He heard her throwing something against the wall and quickly left the room to join the others feeling less nervous thanks to Chanyeol. When the show started he was too busy making sure his models were okay and that the clothes looked perfect until it was almost over and when it was he sighed in relief.

He was congratulated by a few famous designers only making Sandara's jealousy grow but that was the least of Baekhyun' worries at the moment.

"I told you they were going to love it!" Chanyeol exclaimed as soon as he saw him.

Baekhyun smiled as he ran to him wrapping his arms around his neck gasping in surprise when Chanyeol picked him up and twirled them around ignoring everyone else watching them.

"They were amazing, Lou." Chanyeol said as soon as he had set him down still holding onto his hands. "Thank you, I'm glad everything went well. You're coming to the after party with me, right?" Baekhyun

asked unable to hide his hopeful look. "Of course I am! I want to dance with you all night long." Chanyeol gave him a charming smile making Baekhyun' knees go weak.

They were about to start walking when they were stopped by Sandara making Baekhyun internally groan knowing she was after Chanyeol. He grabbed Chanyeol's hand and slowly turned around faking a smile as best as he could.

"Hello Sandara." Baekhyun said.

"Baekhyun, aren't you going to introduce me to your friend? How rude." Sandara put her hand over her chest almost as if she was offended.

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol. I'm Baekhyun' fr-"

"Boyfriend. Chanyeol is my boyfriend, Chanyeol this is Sandara." Baekhyun introduced them hoping for Chanyeol to go along with it or he'll die of embarrassment.

"I'm his boyfriend." Chanyeol smiled shaking hands with Sandara who at that point was frowning.

"I see, well it was nice meeting you. Beautiful collection Baekhyun, congratulations." Sandara faked a smile

then walked away leaving both Baekhyun and Chanyeol in an awkward silence.

"I'm your boyfriend now?" Chanyeol asked raising his eyebrows giving Baekhyun a questioning look.

"I am sorry, oh god this is so embarrassing!" Baekhyun exclaimed blushing a deep shade of red then covered his face with his hands.

"Its okay, Lou its cool. I wouldn't mind being your boyfriend." Chanyeol chuckled trying to pull Baekhyun's hands away from his face.

"I was just trying to keep him away from you, he's awful and- what?" Baekhyun moved his hands away from his face to look at Chanyeol.

"I said I wouldn't mind being your boyfriend." Chanyeol repeated himself.

"I- really?" Baekhyun asked unable to grasp what was exactly going on.

"Really. You're lovely and just amazing." Chanyeol confessed about to lean in but was interrupted by a

few of the models.

"W- We should go...to the party." Baekhyun stuttered blushing a lovely shade of pink.

"Yeah." Chanyeol nodded almost out of breath.

Their jaws dropped as soon as they walked into the ballroom seeing all the twinkle white lights

decorating the room giving it a nice comfortable and homey glow. Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hand and pulled him to one of the tables where a waiter was quick to serve them wine.

"Whoever decorated did a great job." Baekhyun commented looking around his surroundings. Chanyeol was about to answer when you and I by IU[ I don’t know anything about this song I apologize]. started playing and he fought the urge to squeal as soon as he heard his favorite song.

"That's my favorite song!" He exclaimed then got up to stand in front of Baekhyun offering his hand, "Would you like to dance?"

Baekhyun blushed a deep red nodding as he smiled and gently grabbed Chanyeol's hand letting him pull him towards the dance floor where other couples were already dancing. Baekhyun shyly let Chanyeol place his small hands on his shoulders then shivered feeling the thousands of butterflies in his stomach when Chanyeol placed his hands on hips.

Baekhyun found himself smiling and unable to feel anything but happiness feeling Chanyeol's arms around his waist and how close he was to him. He rested his head on his right shoulder facing his neck letting Chanyeol guide him as the song played wondering why after knowing him for only a few days he already felt so comfortable around him even though all he seemed to do around him was blush and embarrass himself.

Baekhyun slowly lifted his head only to come face to face with Chanyeol whose face was only a few mere inches away from his and slowly, oh so slowly started leaning in until their lips touched and he felt those sparks he read about on those romance books he loved so much.'

Chanyeol tightened his grip around Baekhyun' waist and deepened the kiss never having felt like that before when kissing someone the way he was feeling with Baekhyun. He had never felt the thousands of butterflies in his stomach and when Baekhyun placed his warm hand against his left cheek he only wanted more.

They slowly pulled away and Chanyeol was left mesmerized when Baekhyun kept his eyes closed taking in the way his long eyelashes fanned over his tan skin and the way his lips looked a bit shiny and swollen with the perfect shade of red. He placed his hand on Baekhyun' right cheek slowly and carefully tracing his lips with his thumb letting out a small gasp when Baekhyun opened his eyes revealing a vibrant blue.

"The...song's over." Baekhyun blushed looking down at their feet, his heart skipping a beat when Chanyeol slowly grabbed his chin with his thumb and index finger making him look at him.

"Yeah..." Chanyeol happily sighed letting his arms drop to his sides then let Baekhyun take his left hand and guide him back to their table.

"What?" Baekhyun asked when Chanyeol kept looking at him with heart eyes.

"Nothing...its just that, you're beautiful." Chanyeol confessed taking both of Baekhyun' hands in his own.

"I'm not beautiful Chanyeol, I'm just me." Baekhyun shrugged.

"You are beautiful, in and out." Chanyeol insisted, "And don't let anyone tell you that you're not."

"Drink your wine, Park Chanyeol." Baekhyun said feeling his face getting hotter the longer Chanyeol stared at him.

He had never had someone tell him he was beautiful and now that it was happening he didn't know what to do with himself. He should have said thank you but didn't want to sound conceited, he had said he wasn't yet Chanyeol had told him differently and that made him feel nice pleasant things for him. The hours slowly passed by but to them it was as if time had stopped as they kept talking about

anything that would pop into their heads and sipping on their wine. Soon a single glass of wine

turned into two and by the end of the night Baekhyun let Chanyeol wrap his arm around his waist as he led him to his room, a few condoms and a bottle of lube in his pocket he had managed to get from a random guy.

As soon as Baekhyun closed the door and turned around to face Chanyeol, Chanyeol was already on him pinning him against the door attacking his lips with his own. He could taste the wine on him as he kissed him back wrapping his arms around his neck pulling him closer just wanting to feel more of him. Chanyeol had a tight grip on his hips as his leg made its way in between Baekhyun' legs prying them

open and soon Baekhyun gasped when Chanyeol's thigh rubbed against his groin.

"Ha- Chanyeol..." Baekhyun whimpered at the sudden sparks of pleasure running through his body. Chanyeol wanted to say something, he really did but he was too drunk in Baekhyun to be able to form a single word. He pulled him forward towards Baekhyun' single bed turning him around until the back of Baekhyun' knees hit the mattress where he let Chanyeol gently push him backwards pulling him down with him. Baekhyun tried to take Chanyeol's jacket off glad when it came off throwing it somewhere in the room then proceeded to take his shirt off when Chanyeol placed his hand over his to stop him.

"Baekhyun wait." Chanyeol panted looking straight into Baekhyun' dark  eyes, "A- Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Do you? W- We don't have to if you don't want to." Baekhyun blushed a deep red trying not to squirm and look inexperienced in front of Chanyeol who was probably a pro when it came to .

"I do, its just that...I've- I've never...before." Chanyeol stuttered looking anywhere else but at Baekhyun.

"You're a !" Baekhyun exclaimed then his eyes widened putting a hand over his mouth.

"I...yeah. I was waiting for the right one." Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun' chest still hovering over him.

"S- Same here." Baekhyun pressed his hand on Chanyeol's cheek smiling a little when Chanyeol's eyes widened

in surprise.

"Are you a hundred percent sure you want this? I don't want you to say yes now and regret it later." Chanyeol insisted just wanting Baekhyun to be comfortable.

"I'm sure, a hundred percent sure." Baekhyun nodded then kissed him letting Chanyeol's hand roam all over his side then shivered when he felt his warm hand underneath his dress shirt.

Chanyeol shyly got up and slowly took his dress shirt off then his pants while Baekhyun watched then let him take his own off while he removed the rest. Once they were only in their briefs Chanyeol crawled on top of Baekhyun kissing the life out of him then his lips trailed down his jaw and neck going back up

again. Baekhyun blindly searched around until he found the lube and condoms pressing them against Chanyeol's chest at the same time Chanyeol pressed down onto him grinding against him as they slowly started hardening.

Chanyeol took them looking straight into Baekhyun' eyes as if waiting for confirmation and when Baekhyun nodded spreading his legs for him, Chanyeol wasted no time in taking off his briefs followed by Baekhyun

taking his off. They were left speechless when they were finally and when Chanyeol did nothing

other that stare at Baekhyun' curves he was pulled down by Baekhyun.

He took his time pouring lube over his fingers then shakily lowered them down in between Baekhyun'

legs then down to his entrance where he circled his index finger around his rim. He kissed him as he slowly pushed a finger in making him squirm around until he settled down then focused on going deeper all the way to the knuckle hoping to find that one spot he had read about on the internet.

"I- I think I'm ready for another one." Baekhyun said almost out of breath feeling a weird yet pleasurable sensation, the mere idea of Chanyeol's finger inside of him was driving him crazy.

"You sure?" Chanyeol trailed small kisses up and down Baekhyun' neck and collarbones.

"Yeah."

Chanyeol carefully inserted his middle finger inside of Baekhyun keeping his hand still to let him get used to them and as soon as Baekhyun nodded he started moving them around stretching him open also trying to find his prostate. A few minutes later when he was three fingers deep in Baekhyun he felt ready to explode as he tried not to touch himself. He traced Baekhyun' lips with his own intertwining their fingers

as he opened him up making sure he was ready not wanting his first time to hurt even though he

would be hurting a bit stopping when Baekhyun startled and gasped.

"What- What was that!?" Baekhyun gasped after Chanyeol had nudged a spot inside of him that had him trembling underneath him.

"This," Chanyeol touched it again as Baekhyun tried to muffle his moans, "Is your prostate, it'll make it feel good."

When Baekhyun was sure he was ready a few minutes later Chanyeol pulled his fingers out wiping them on the bed sheets, Baekhyun had already ripped open the for him and was holding it out for him to

take. Chanyeol tried to remember what he had learned in Ed class back in school and soon figured it out rolling the into place then lubed himself up with enough of it to keep Baekhyun from hurting

too much.

"Ready?" Chanyeol hesitated a bit as he lined himself up on Baekhyun' entrance.

"Y- Yeah...just please." Baekhyun nodded and unable to help himself wrapped an arm around his còck at the same time Chanyeol kissed him and slowly pushed himself in stopping a few times to let him adjust. Baekhyun' jaw went slack the moment Chanyeol pulled away moving down to his neck gently nipping on the smooth skin. He could feel every inch of Chanyeol slowly going deeper and deeper feeling how big he was wondering how could it even fit at all. As soon as Chanyeol's hips touched Baekhyun' he stopped moving letting him adjust until Baekhyun started squirming wanting him to move then slowly pulled out

then pushed back in muffling his moans against the crook of Baekhyun' neck.

Every made it almost impossible for Chanyeol to keep a slow pace until Baekhyun ran his fingers through his hair sending shivers down his spine. Chanyeol pulled back flipping onto his back letting

Baekhyun straddle him gripping at his hips as Baekhyun slowly started moving up and down. Slowly the

room was filled with their moans and grunts the faster Baekhyun moved gasping when Chanyeol wrapped

his mouth around his all the while nudging at the bundle of nerves deep inside of Baekhyun with

his cöck.

"Baekhyun...I'm- I'm not gonna last." Chanyeol moaned gripping the back of Baekhyun' sweaty neck to pull him down for a kiss.

"F- Fück!" Baekhyun' moans only got louder the faster he moved up and down then in figure eights getting closer until he came untouched coating his and Chanyeol's chest going still as he tried to catch his

breath. "Chanyeol! Oh my god!"

Chanyeol began ing up into Baekhyun getting closer and closer going still a few seconds later as he kept coming into the hiding his face on Baekhyun' chest. He wanted to kiss Baekhyun again already so addicted to his lips when he felt Baekhyun stiffening as he placed his hands on his shoulders in a tight grip.

"I- I think it broke..." Baekhyun slowly said making Chanyeol freeze on his spot waiting for him to say something.

"You're- you're not a carrier, are you?" Chanyeol asked as he tried not to panic.

"No, I never showed any symptoms so we're fine." Baekhyun gently kissed him relaxing again in Chanyeol's warm hold.

Chanyeol slowly lifted Baekhyun up by the hips letting him rest next to and close to him then got rid of the broken coming back with his own boxers to clean Baekhyun and himself up.

"That was great, you are amazing." Baekhyun said as soon as Chanyeol was back in bed with him wrapping his arm around him and resting his head on his chest.

"You are amazing." Chanyeol said as he ran his fingers through Baekhyun' hair.

He closed his eyes when Baekhyun started kissing up and down his chest making him shiver and in turn he started rubbing his back. An hour or so later they were going at it again falling asleep later that night in each other's arms after the long night.