Chapter 2 - I was wrong

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Diyeon's POV

 

I was wrong, so very wrong, these girls have been noisy since they arrived and all I can say is; I miss my peace and quiet. Now I know why people hate having neighbors.

 

“YUJIN STOP RUNNING AROUND AND HELP US CLEAN!”

 

“UNNIE! YENA-UNNIE IS SLEEPING AGAIN!”

 

“YAH YOU SNITCH! I WAS NOT”

 

Praise the creator the other dorm seems to be the calmer half, I don’t know what I would do if both of them were this noisy.

 

“YAH SAKU-CHAN STOP PLAYING YOUR GAMES AND HELP US CLEAN!”

 

“BUT JJAEYEON!”

 

“HITOMI LEAVE WONYOUNG ALONE”

 

“JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE OLDER THAN ME, DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN BOSS ME AROUND OLD LADY!”

 

I was wrong again, so very wrong, the other dorm is just as worse but they’re noisy in JAPANESE?! What in the actual hell, just who are these girls.

 

Is there a polite way of telling them to shut-up? Wait, they’re friends with gyul-unnie right? I should call her and ask her to tell them to lower their noise.

 

“Hello?” Unnie sounds tired, she probably had practice the entire day. I should send her some food to make sure she’s healthy.

 

*Meanwhile Inside Fromis_9’s dorm, the members just finished an intense pillow fight to the death*

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Eh? What do you need?” Scratch that I ain’t sending her anything!

 

“Wah is that the way to greet your favorite cousin? I’m hurt!”

 

“You never call me unless you need something, so spill it.” Huh, she’s right I should really be a better cousin kekeke.

 

“Fine, you were in that program right? The one that I.O.I came from?”

 

“You mean Produce48? Yeah I was, why?”

 

“Well you see, how do I say this, can you call the ones who won, izwon, eye-zone, eyez-something, and tell them to SHUT UP!”

 

“Woah, what did they ever do to you?”

 

“They’re my neighbors, and they’re so freaking loud! I just wanna sleep damnit.” This unnie really had the audacity to laugh at me, can’t she feel my pain?

 

“HAHAHAHAHA, Fine I’ll call Eunbi-unnie -their leader- and tell her to keep the noise down.” Scratch that again, I’m sending her a basket of tangerines.

 

“THANK YOU GYUL-UNNIE! YOU’RE THE BEST!”

 

“You owe me though!”

 

“Yeah yeah, I’ll cross that bridge when I get there. I love you, byeee” I hope Gyul-unnie manages to convince them to keep the noise down, I really want to sleep.

 

*Meanwhile in apartment 205*

 

“UNNIE THE PHONE IS RINGING!” Ahn Yujin, the tallest member in apartment 205 called out to their beloved leader.

 

“Who is it?” Eunbi asked while walking towards the ringing phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter