All The Little Things.

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ELI'S POV:   'I have to take my seat. Why am I even getting tensed up?! CHILL ELI.' I thought while walking towards the seat beside her. Slowly, I pulled the chair out and sat in. The class continued on agonizingly. The moment our teacher went out of the room, I can't help but think how much she must loathe me with all her heart. 'DAMN IT. The air's so tense in here. She doesn't even look comfortable with me.' I sighed, and leaned on the desk, facing her direction. The only thing I did to make it UN-obvious was to pretend to fall asleep.   JAEKYUNG'S POV:   'Why did HE sit beside me? Aish. Now he'll think I'm some weirdo. But WHY DO I EVEN CARE?! Psh. Kim Jaekyung, Eli Kim is NOT your best buddy. Kim Kyoungjae is LONG GONE.' I chanted in my mind while staring anywhere but him. However, I turned to his direction as I saw him close his eyes and take a nap on his desk. 'You look so peaceful Eli. I wonder if Kyoungjae is still alive in you. I wonder...Do you still hate me for telling you about Ara-unnie.' I sighed while gently gazing on his sleeping figure. I guessed everyone was busy with preoccupying themselves with anything to kill the time, so I decided to admire Eli's face for a little while.   3RD POV:   Jaekyung watched Eli, while the boy forgot that he was only putting up an excuse to face Jaekyung. Unfortunately, Eli fell asleep. The lady kept admiring how Eli's features NEVER changed while she was unaware that someone had taken notice of this.   CHIHOON'S POV:   I was just sitting quietly on my seat, while my seatmate Goo Hara chatted with her friends. I swear this is why I never see any reason in liking other girls than Jaekyung - They're all TOO DIFFERENT from her. When I thought about her, my heart started accelerating by a beat. I can't help but steal a glance from her. Just when I turned to see her, I saw something that gave my light mood a 360-degrees flip. 'She's sitting beside Eli.' I thought while I felt my inside twist and get into disarray.   'Why am I insecure? It's not like Jaekyung LIKES him, right?' He thought. 'It's all because of Ara. Ever since she came in our lives, everything WENT WRONG.' I sighed and frowned at the thought. As I remembered her, the memories flashed back, as if it was ALL TOO FRESH for me to even forget.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter