The Tourist Event : BEFORE.

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry it took me so long guys.
I got infected by the famous disease - THE BLOCK.
But still, I managed to finish this chapter,
And now, I'm delivering it to you~
Hope you'll all ENJOY~

COMMENT, SUB and OR UPVOTE~ <3
 

“Bada-ah...Do you know that guy?”

 

You asked as you placed Bada on your lap, her fur as the dog laid itself down, as if she was tired from that sudden escapade she did. “Tsk, Bada-ah. You really should stop that habit of yours. Always running off and about whenever something important happens.” You pouted at her before she just went on with her rest. “Oppa, we aren't gonna be late for the tourist event right?” You asked, looking over at Donghae who seemed focused at driving. “Hm? I think not. The event's still set to begin at the same time – 5:30pm. I just wanted for us to come early so that we could prepare. I always knew how you wanted to meet tourists and other people from Seoul.” Then he gave your hand a gentle squeeze as the car sped off. But deep inside you, your thoughts were starting to cause a storm.

 

'I don't know...it's just that...it feels like that guy's somewhat familiar. Or maybe it's just my weird brain making up stuff again. Tsk, that's right. Lee Jangmi, enough of your foolishness.'

 

You nodded to yourself, placating the brewing curiosity inside you as you recalled the guy from earlier.

 

'But why would he call me...Aish! Lee Jangmi, you're really making things more complicated than they are. Maybe that guy just mistook you for someone else. That's it...But the name...the name he called me...Why does it sound so...familiar?'

 

. . . The guy that called you a certain name you just can't get out of your head.

 

'What was- Oh! Right...Kim Jaekyung...That name...Kim Jaekyung.'

 

 

“Elli-hyung! Why'd you come just now? We were trying to find you! The tourist event is just about to start 30 minutes from now on.”

 

Dongho immediately whined the moment he and the other boys found Eli entering the hotel. “Yah hyung! What's wrong with you? You look like you've seen a ghost!” Dongho waved his hand in front of Eli's face, making the latter snap out of his thoughts and back into reality. “H-Huh? O-Oh Dongho-ah, what did you just say? Sorry, I was distracted.” Eli muttered, his eyes cast downwards, still unable to keep his focus. “Hyung, I asked you whether something's wrong or not. But judging from your reaction and dazed expression, I could tell – Something REALLY is up.” The maknae of the group snapped his fingers.

 

Just when Dongho was about to bug Eli about the matter, the others approached them, cutting into the conversation. “Where ever you've been, Kim Kyoungjae, I'll have to nag about that later. For now, you should really change into something else...something more formal.” Kevin eyed Eli before waving him off. “If we're gonna be late for the tourist event, I'll seriously let you pay for dinner – and I mean it, not just mine, but everyone else's!” Eli rolled his eyes at the empty threat thrown at him. “Kev, you'll have to do better than just that.”

 

Left to wait until Eli finishes, the boys cant help but wonder how could his mood get better in just a short span of time.

 

'Something good must've happened.'

 

 

 

“You didn't even tell me we had to attend this tourist event thing. I shouldn't have come to this conventi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter