The Sea And The Waves.

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiatus is OVER!
Finally, I can update my other stories thaat were put on hold! :)
Though this isn't quite long, I hope'd you'd all enjoy the comeback chapter! :D

"Flight KJK313 is now set to commence. Please fasten your seatbelts, turn off the gadgets you do have for we are bout to take off.”

 

The voice of the announcer boomed out from the speakers, the sound resonating and sounding all over the plane. “Aish, Kim Kyoungjae, I know you're all depressed and gloomy and whatnot, but please for everyone else who cares and does their best for you, lighten up, will you?” Chihoon elbowed Eli, who sulked in his seat and ignored the former. “Just pretend I don't exist and ignore me the entire trip while I do with you Lee Chihoon. Just because you were with me on that very day doesn't mean that you understand every feeling I have. Got that? Now buzz off.” Having experienced what the rest of U-KISS had warned him about around Eli, Chihoon sighed in his seat. The boy can't help but let just a few drops of his patience slip away after hearing such indifference come from Eli. Although Eli pretended that the Kim Kyoungjae from before was long buried down with the two long years without Kim Jaekyung, Chihoon knew better – Kim Kyoungjae still continues with his struggle to find Jaekyung.

 

“You better make our act more convincing to me, Eli. Because from what I see, you're still so much like the Kim Kyoungjae from before. You can't fool me with that behavior. I can see through you more than you think I can.”

 

 

“Are your bags all complete guys? Come on! We better head for the hotel to rest so that we can still have some more time today to go around Mokpo!”

 

Kevin chimed, everyone else seemed encouraged enough. Of course with the exception of Eli. But they all got used to him being that way for the past two years. With not much words exchanged, the boys then headed to the hotel and booked themselves their own rooms. “I'll be resting for the rest of the day. You all go ahead if you wanna play around. I'm not really up for anything and I'd very much appreciate it if you'd all leave me alone.” And with that, Eli went in his own room and slammed it shut, with the others feeling their spirits go down and their enthusiasm deflate. “Guys,get used to it, he's been like that ever since the...you know.” Chihoon spoke, seemingly unaffected by the cold treatment and all. “Right! I guess we'll just have to go on our own tour for today without him.” Hyungseok piped up and slung an arm around Chihoon's shoulders. Then with half-unsettled and half-excited hearts, the boys went off to explore Mokpo for the rest of the day.

 

Meanwhile, back in his room, Eli was nowhere near being asleep. 'Maybe I should've went- NO. My decision was right. I guess I’ll just have to walk alone then. I'm also kinda hungry so I'll also have to have a late lunch by later then.' He thought before fixing himself up and then walked out of the hotel. Thanks to the handy brochure he got from the airport, he managed to get to a nearby restaurant and eat away. Despite his bitter mood, he just couldn't neglect the beautiful scenery of the ocean just beside the restaurant. 'If she were here, I knew she'd like the place. It's beautiful and calming.' He inhaled the fresh breeze that came by before finally finishing his plate. After he paid the bill, Eli decided that the strong pull he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter