The Perks Of Becoming Lee Jangmi.

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE REAL CHAPTER! :D

 

Summer 2013

 

 

 

"Donghae-oppa! Make your footsteps lighter! We can't lose the gulls! We must achieve our ultimate goal for the morning today! C'mon oppa! As quiet as possible."

 

However, even before both of you could come any closer to the flock of seagulls, they all fled away.

 

Thanks to Donghae's grunt as he tripped over a rock.

 

"YAH! Oppa! Look now! You just made them run away!"

 

You pouted with exaggeration before Donghae ran to your direction and started to chase you down the shores.

 

 

“Yah! If you wanna catch good-looking birds then come at me! You're a good catch so yourself Little Rose!” He singsonged playfully before lunging at you, making the two of you fall down the wide blankets of sand. “Tsk, look now! They seem like they're never gonna come back!” You whined as you looked down at him, laid under you from the fall. “Not my fault some big fat pretty flower ended up scaring them away!” He teased before you got up and lightly smacked his arm. “HEY! I am SO NOT FAT!” You scowled before placing your hands on your waist, publicly declaring how you are irritated by his recent comment. Without mentioning any single word, the two of you suddenly burst out into a fit of giggles. Offering his hand out for you to take, he gave off another shot of his bright and warm smiles, one of the many smiles you loved most of him. “C'mon Little Rose, ahjumma must be waiting with a feast ready on the table now.” With an equally affectionate smile, you took his stretched out hand and joined his side. “I agree. I'm starting to get hungry too. Kaja, oppa.” Without further ado, the two of you were now heading back to your home.

 

 

“Ahjumma~!” You sang as you walked into the dining area, searching for Madam Choi, Donghae's housemaid-slash-second mom. “Ahjumma~ We're back from the beach walk. Wah~ The food looks delicious! Ahjumma, when you're done with your work, join us!” You called out for the last time before plopping down your very own chair, the pink colored one with stenciled rose patterns on the back seat. “Oppa! Ppalli! Come here now before breakfast gets cold.” You turned and called for Donghae, who was now making his way to his place around the table, just across you on his personal chair, the blue colored one with fish patterns stenciled on the back seat. “Sheesh! Our Little Rose really gets cranky when there's nothing in her stomach. C'mon now, eat up. I think ahjumma will be with us in a short while.” After that, you two dug in the bountiful array of foods laid on the table.

 

“Oh, you two are back? I didn't notice...I was at the back gate, getting some food for her and made sure she finished her-” As soon as Madam Choi made her appearance within the dining room, another presence followed, cutting her sentence off with a bark.

 

 

“Bada!” You squealed happily, putting your utensils and plate aside to take the jumpy dog on your lap. “Aigoo. Bada, you're being mean to your appa. Going to your favorite girl first before acknowledging me! Mean doggy!” Donghae playfully pointed his spoon towards the puppy's direction, narrowing his eyes dramatically at the puppy as if accusing him of a crime. “Yah oppa! Not my fault Bada loves me more than he loves you!” You defended the dog before she snuggled on your lap and you continued eating your food. Donghae couldn't help but steal glances at you bite after bite. 'Since when did I grow so attached to you...huh Lee Jangmi? I never even thought you'd have such an effect on me...Now...It just seems so hard to cast you off my life.' He thought with a small smile as both of you finished your meal, ahjumma and Bada joining halfway. 'I guess determining how you'd play a role in my life would happen...later?' He silently chuckled to himself, feeling giddy about his planned out activity. 'I hope things would turn out well...My Little Rose.'

 

 

The sun was starting to near the horizon. However, your day wasn't about to end just yet. Within your bedroom, things were brewing up for an upcoming event.

 

 

You were now preparing Bada and yourself for the sunset walk Donghae invited you and Bada along the shores of the beach where you three loved to spend most of your time. “I think Donghae-oppa went ahead of us Bada. Tch, your appa's being mean!” You pouted with a giggle. “I wonder what he's prepared again for us.” You ruffled her fur while you fixed the rest of your dress, trying to get rid of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter