Everything's About To Go Down.

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You ran downstairs before either Eli or Ara would get to see your tears in the open. 'WHY ARA-UNNIE WHY?!' You cried before you stumbled down the hallway. Your heels got detached from the original position. 'Could THIS DAY get ANY WORSE?! How could something GOOD AND DISASTROUS HAPPEN AT THE SAME PLACE AND TIME SO FAST? WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ME AND KYOUNGJAE? WHY?!' You took your heels off and recklessly threw them aside before getting up on your feet and running to the locker room, grabbed your stuff and headed to the parking lot of the school.

You hastily rode your bike and sped off back home. When you thought nothing could get worse, your conclusion had to fail you when you felt cold drops of water land on you - It was RAINING. Did the Heavens sympathize with your pitiful situation? It seemed to cry along with you. Soaked and lost, you arrived home and appeared like a lost puppy.The maids and butlers hurriedly came by your side with worrisome faces and concerned expressions.

"Miss Jaekyung, is everything alright?"

'NO.Nothing IS.'

"Miss Jaekyung, do you need us to contact your parents?"

'Even Mom and Dad can't help me with this.'

"Miss Jaekyung, we'll be preparing your bath for you, if you'd like."

'That sounds good but it can't wash away all the pain inside me.'

You answered them inside your mind before blankly shaking your head.

'Everything's WRONG. Me. ELI. ARA. Nothing's ALRIGHT.'

You thought before blankly walking your way to your room. 'Everything went up HIGH TO THE and immediately DOWN THE DRAIN in just a set of hours.' You groggily walked in your room and went in the bathroom without even removing your clothes. 'I feel USELESS. All this time, I wanted to lose those feelings...Now that we're OFFICIAL, this HAD TO HAPPEN. I guess KIM KYOUNGJAE AND KIM JAEKYUNG ARE NEVER MEANT TO BE.' You thought agonizingly before throwing your bag aside and filling the tub with water.

~.~.~

"Where do YOU think YOU'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter