A Love I'd Die For. (Part 2)

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara was throwing tantrums while the ball continue don. However, when some of the people noticed something'sup with the Ladies' Room, they called for the janitor to open the restroom with his keys. By the time the door was opened, their eyes were rounded out - both from shock and in fear to the scene. It was a messy Cho Ara, facing the broken mirrors, overflowing sinks and was laughing while tears streame down her face.

Before they could even restrain her,  Ara made a run until she went out to the main hall, where everyone else was gathered.

"Oh gosh! Is that Cho Ara?"

"I wonder what happened to her."

"She looks really pitiful right now."

"She looks like someone just took something away from her."

"She's seriously creepy!"

"I guess Cho Ara's mind just got messed up."

Those repeating statements rang through the girl's messed up mind. By now, she wasn't sure whether she was still in her proper mind or was she fully insane. Rainbow saw this and hurriedly ran over to their friend. "Ara!" Jaegyung ran to her and took off her fur coat to cover Ara, who was partially drenched. "Ara, can you tell us what happened?" Eul asked while wiping her face up. "Everyone, this is just a little problem. We'll be solving this ahead so please enjoy the rest of your night." Woori tried to pry the public off the scene that Ara had started.

When the party finally resumed back to its usual vibe. However, the girls of Rainbow were at an exception since they were busy with trying to decipher their friend's mind as of the moment. "Ara-unnie, can you tell us what's wrong?" Hyunyoung tried to hold her tears in after receiving nothing in response. "Jaegyung-unnie, eotteokhe? What do we do? I'm afraid Ara-unnie would be like THAT again." She lightly shivered as the other girls tried talking some sense out of Ara.

When they were all about to give up on her, Ara finally spoke out. "It's her. Is it always gonna be her?" She growled lowly, making the girls immediately snap their attention back at Ara. "What? Who do you refer to Ara-ah?" Seungah asked, worry and fear engulfing her already. 'I was afraid this day would come again.' She thought as Woori knelt down to come face to face with Ara, "What happened dear? Care to tell? We're all worried 'bout you." Woori gently patted her head and held her in an embrace, which Ara returned.

Thanks to the loud music, not much people would have been w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter