The Ball : Preparations (Part 1.2)

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While the rest of people were having their preparations, U-KISS were still cool about the afternoon event as they played a round of basketball.

U-KISS:


They were tired since they had been playing for 3 hours straight. While on their break, they started talking aboutrandom stuff until Dongho mentioned the Ball. "Hey hyungs, I've been thinking. Isn't it quite unfair to thos people?" He blurted out, pointing at the rest of the Third Year students who are in the gym, busy fussing on about their Afternoon Ball preparations. "Hmm, well, since we're done playing and all, I suggest we get dressed and ready." AJ said while placing his chin on his palm. "Yep, agree with Jaeseop." Hoon nodded, receiving nods from the rest of the boys.

"Hey should we skip for the morning? I mean, we can go visit the salon and have a transformation and stuff. We also need to buy some clothes." Kevin pouted as he slung an arm on the leader. "C'mon Soohyunnie-hyung! Can we?" He ranted on, acting cute so that their manly leader would budge. Soohyun, who was now in trouble with Kevin, tried finding a distraction. 'Bingo.' His eyes landed on a dazed Eli. "Hey Eli, whyare you so lost today man? Something bothering 'ya?" He asked, slightly thankful inside that he got to escape form Kevin. "Nah, I'm fine hyung." Eli shrugged.

"Well, I say we go to the mall, skip school for the morning and come back by 12 nn or so. We could manage by then I guess. Whaddy athink Soohyun-hyung?" Kiseop spoke up. "Ugh! Fine, we're going to the mall." Soohyun groaned in defeat. The boys then sneaked their way to the back part fo the school, where they parked their vehicles.

SOOHYUN:

KISEOP:

ELI:

AJ:

HOON:

KEVIN:

DONGHO:


The boys did a quick ride on their stylish and branded cars to the nearest mall.



"I miss the scent of the mall!" Dongho stretched as they all entered the building. "Uh huh, it's been awhile since we came here together right?" Hoon looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter