The Second Day Of The Sports Festival (Part 2).

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*In The Gym*



"Eli-hyung!" Hoon yelled from across the court. "May the ball's spirit be with 'ya!" Then the rest of U-KISS except Kiseop and Kevin left for their sports. "So only the three of us are into this game, huh?" Kiseop stretched and flexed, making all the girls in the court swoon at his 'perfectly-sculpted' arms and muscles. "Show off. You better thank your muscles for all thos attraction hyung!" Kevin scoffed at how Kiseop was obviously showing off his muscles. Eli rolled his eyes at two of his friends, 'KevSeop much?. geez, they're even getting the attention of the girls despite the display of such BROMANCE. Gross.' He sighed and resumed with his stretches.

On another bleacher, Chihoon, Jiho and Taejun were also having their warm ups. "Hey Hoon, I guess today, you're not only up for a slot IN THE GAME." Taejun remarked as he eyed on Eli, who was having his warmups on another set of bleachers. Chihoon then followed where his friend's eyes were staring at and got what he meant. "Dude, more millionth, billionth, trillionth...or what ever nth time I've told you, Eli and Jaekyung are JUST FRIENDS." Taejun coolly shrugged it off, "If you say so dude. But that's not how it is to me." He whispered the last part for Chihoon not to hear. 'They're really JUST FRIENDS, right?' Chihoon thought, hesitation starting to cross his mind.



*POOOOT!* The coach blew on his whistle before holding the megaphone up for his announcement. "Boys," Coach Park Jinyoung, who was assigned for the basketball game participants, stood prodly on the bleachers. "Form four, F, O, U, R, columns by your year level in 15 seconds." Then everyone fell in line in less than the alloted time, much to the coach's liking. "Good. All of you are attentive and willing enough for training. Now, all of you meet your fellow competitors." He said. "And then all of you must have your own individual practices and warm ups before I make you have the official tryouts. Is that clear?" The boys lazily nodded. "IS. THAT. CLEAR?" Coach Park said in a rather louder and more serious tone, making evveryone reply in an abrupt and military-like manner, "Yes, SIR!"

After 30 minutes of practice and loosing up, the tryouts began and ended swiftly. "Well, not much words are needed, but I shall announce the final 10 students who are allowed to participate as one team in the upcoming games." Everyone was anxious while others seemed cool enough, assuming that they could pass through the coach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter