The Second Day Of The Sports Festival.

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



As the four of them arrived at school, along with all of the other students, they all gathered at the school's auditorium. There, they were greeted by the principal - Ms. Jang.




"Attention my dear students." She softly spoke with a calm tone as she stepped forth and held the microphone like a pro. As soons as all of the people took their respective seats, she then resumed to her announcement. "A very bright morning to all of you! We are all gathered here to formally start the sports events for the Annual School Festival." She took a pause, which in response, howls and cheers from the students were heard. "Okay calm down now. Today, the teams who shall participate in the games must sign up in the sheets that I have handed out to the homeroom teachers. You are given enough time for the a.m. to practice and sign up. Thus, in the p.m., the games shall commence. Thank You and Have A Good and TROUBLE-FREE Day."

She then got down the stage, ending the announcement. After the principal left the stage, the students then started to line up for the different sports events using the given sheets that their respective homeroom teachers had presented.



"Hey hyung, which sport are you joining?" Dongho asked Eli, who was busy debating with himself on which sport to choose. "Aish! Molla. I'm confused on whether I should join volleyball or basketball or tennis or badminton!" He ranted on and on. The makne rolled his eyes in return, "Hyung, let me remind you that all I did was ask you about which sport you've decided on joining. I didn't ask you to list out what are the sports you think you're good at. GEEZ~!" He then walked towards Soohyun and the others to ask the same question.

'Brat.' Eli thought and finally he chose his sport. 'That's the best for me, I guess.' He then walked over to the others after writing his name under the sport he chose.



"Jaekyung-ah! Jaekyung-ah!" Sunny and Hyoyeon ran to Jaekyung. "Neh unnies? Wae?" The two ere then followed by the rest of SNSD. "Jaekyunggie, you must join the same sport with us!" Yuri beamed, Seohyun and Sooyoung nodded. "C'mon girls, you should make our maknae make her pick on which sport she wants to join." Taeyeon butted in. "Well, even if she choose another sport, we're all sure she'll be at least sencond or even first at it! Our maknae's the best!" Yoona added. Tiffany gave you hr eyes smile. "Well, what do you say Kyunggie?"

"Mian unnies, but this year, I decided to give volleyball a break first. Anyways, you've got 9 of yourselves if you want substitutions!" You tried cheering them up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter