Love ones

Our Daughter (우리딸)

 

The moment Irene and Yeri arrived at Seoul city, the mother and daughter straight ahead to the hospital where Seulgi her niece confined, surprisingly her 3 sisters and the rest of her nieces are there, seems like a mini reunion,then they  welcomed the two.

 

“Hye Kyo imo!!!” Yeri run towards to her auntie which she spotted first.

 

“Aigoo my beautiful niece!” Hye Kyo said as she carried Yeri by her arms, despite from the not so obvious puffy eyes of her, somehow her neice and sisters presence made her smile.

 

“Wah! How about Taeyeon imo?” Taeyeon cruched down as she open her arms widely.

 

“Taeyeon imo!!” Yeri let off from Hye Kyo’s grip as she accept widely her aunties arms.

 

“Can Jisoo imo can get a hug too?” Jisoo smiled as she stole Yeri from Taeyeon’s arms.

 

“Cannot wait?” Taeyeon giggled and passed Yeri to Jisoo’s arms.

 

“Jisoo imo!” Yeri hugged back her auntie.

 

“Auntie Jisoo! We also brought Dalgom with us here in Seoul because no one will take care of him if we will left him at Daegu” Yeri innocently replied.

 

“Oh where is he?” Jisoo asked referring to the puppy that she gave to Yeri during her 1st birthday.

 

“We left them at the car for the meantime because no pets allowed in the hospital” Yeri replied as her auntie put her down.

 

“Ahm gurls? Iam here, can I get a hug too?” Irene giggled, reminding her sisters that she’s also infront of them, its nice to see them again.

 

“Joo Hyun-ah!!” Taeyeon heads toward where Irene standing.

 

“Of course! What hug do you want? Tight one?” Jisoo giggled as she hugged Irene.

 

“Joo Hyun-ah Iam so happy you are here! Its been a while!” Hye Kyo followed and tightly hugged Irene.

 

“Ow, ahmm cannot breath” Irene giggled.

 

“Oh yeah hahaha its just we missed you unnie” Jisoo sweetly said giving her a kiss on her cheeks.

 

“Ew, so clingy, you should give her shower kisses” Taeyeon giggled and give Irene another set of kiss as she keep on resisting letting out her signature laugh.

 

“Hey stop it she dont want that..she love it” Hye Kyo smirk as she joined giving Irene kisses.

 

“Yah! Yah! Hajima! I know that you miss me alright I miss you too” Irene said as she getting out from her sisters embracing her.Then the siblings laughed out loud from Irene’s expression.

 

“Oh Yerimah!!!” a little girl run towards Yeri and hug her.

 

“Oh?! Wendy unnie!” Yeri hugged her older cousin.She is Taeyeon’s daughter.

 

“I missed you! Couz!” Wendy exclaimed.

 

“I missed you too!” Yeri smiled.

 

“Hey I will join too!” Another girl run towards to Wendy and Yeri standing near the door.

 

“Joy unnie!” Yeri hugged the girl tightly.

 

“You never change you’re still little” Joy teases Yeri.

 

“Yah! Because Iam still 4!” Yeri whined.

 

“Dont bully her couz, she’s tough as you thought” Lisa interrupted as she went out from the bathroom.Joy chuckled and raise her hands.

 

“Lisa unnie!” Yeri run and gave her another cousin a hug.

 

“Oh Lisa! Where’s your other twin?” Wendy asked.

 

“Oh she’s still at the bathroom, brushing her teeth” Lisa replied referring to her twin sister.Lisa and Rosè are Jisoo’s twin daughters.

 

“Kids! Go greet your auntie Irene!” Jisoo and Taeyeon said in sync.

 

“Irene imo!” Irene’s nieces gave her their warmest hugs.

 

“Oft slowly gurls” Irene giggled and hugged them back.

 

“Irene imo its been a while!” Wendy smiled  talking like a grown up lady but she is still 10 same age as Seulgi’s.

 

“Well it is! I miss my nieces!”Irene cheerfully said as she sat down to the sofa and decided to have a little chitchat with the kids as her sisters from the other side busy preparing lunch for them to eat, while Seulgi is still sleeping from her hospital bed seems like she didn’t bother by her cousins voices.

 

“Irene imo, when youre away, eomma enrolled me to an english school and its amazing!” Wendy proudly said.

 

“Really? That is good Wendy yah!” Irene exclaimed.

 

“Now that I enrolled her there, she talked like an adult” Taeyeon giggled.

 

“You do have budget huh? Did Baekhyun bro in law went home from Canada?” Irene giggled.

 

“Oh also about that, her dad wants her to study english as early as now, if Wendy will study there” Taeyeon answered.

 

“There are a lot of Korean-Canadian resides in Toronto” Taeyeon added.

 

“Well, she’ll be a walking english dictionary soon unnie” Irene chuckled.Taeyeon let a small laugh.

 

“Irene imo, you and Yeri will stay at Seoul already?” Joy asked as she seated beside Irene comfortably.

 

“For the meantime, seems imo will have her work here” Irene smiled.

 

“Yes! We could spend more time with Yeri” Joy giggled.

 

“Yeah right you guys like tom and jerry” Rosè chuckled.

 

“Hey you and Lisa too!” Joy defended.

 

“You guys are too noisy I cant sleep” Seulgi sat up and she opened her eyes.

 

“Oh Seulgi unnie!” the twins head to Seulgi excitedly.

 

“Omo! Youre awake unnie!” Joy and Wendy went forward to the other side of the bed.

 

“Its not that I slept long, I just heard the high pitch voice of Yeri” Seulgi giggled.

 

“Seulgi unnie!” Yeri said as she climbed up to Seulgi’s hospital bed and hugged her eldest cousin.

 

“Awe I missed you! Our youngest couz finally in Seoul!” Seulgi laughed despite from what she felt she manage to smiled upon seeing her cousins and aunties.

 

“We surely is” Irene went forward.

 

“Irene imo!” Seulgi happily said and hugged her aunt Irene around her neck.

 

“How are you feeling?” Irene worriedly asked.

 

“I guess feeling better because you guys are here” Seulgi smiled.As well as her cousins and aunties.

 

“She always asked Irene nah last night that when will the two of you will arrive” Hye Kyo smiled.

 

“And here we are” Irene smiled as she look at Seulgi.

 

“Seulgi? Why are you sick?” Wendy asked.

 

“Where it hurts unnie?” Joy asked from the other side of the bed.

 

“Unnie? You shouldn’t be sick, you promise me you’ll watch me play my guitar at school next month” Rosè said.

 

“Also our birthday party next month unnie” Lisa added.

 

“And Iam already here at Seoul unnie you shouldnt be miss any tea parties” Yeri cutely said.

 

“One by one gurls, is this an interview or what?” Seulgi giggled.This earned a laughed from the adults.

 

“Dont worry I promise to feel better” Seulgi smiled to her cousins.

 

“Perfect timing! Lunch are ready!” Taeyeon smiled as she put the main dish in the center table.The kids excitedly sat down to the center table as well as Taeyeon, Jisoo and Irene, while Hye Kyo pull out a wheeled table for Seulgi into her bed.

 

As the time passes by the kids fell asleep at different places, Wendy and Joy at the sofa while Lisa and Rosè on the other side of the sofa while Yeri fell asleep beside Seulgi.The adults decided to stay up to discuss family matters.

 

“Are they asleep?” Jisoo asked their eldest sister.

 

“Yes, they’re must be so tired bickering and playing” Hye Kyo giggled as she sat down beside Irene.

 

“Lisa and Rosè are the hardest to put in bed but luckily they fell asleep easily” Jisoo giggled.

 

“Hye Kyo unnie’s power” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

“Whats with the power?” Hye Kyo giggled.

 

“You’re kinda cold image scared them sometimes and they listen to you, same as Irene” Taeyeon teasingly said.

 

“Hey!” Hye Kyo and Irene exclaimed.The other sisters laughed.

 

“Kinda strange that you too look like twins, but of course there is also a resemblance of you two to me and Jisoo because we’re siblings but there is this feature that so strong that Hye Kyo unnie have and Irene also have” Taeyeon said.

 

“We do?” Hye Kyo and Irene replied in sync.

 

“Just like that” the sisters giggled.

 

“You girls more like twins than Lisa and Rosè although there are parts that I can see that Lisa and Rosè are twins but not all the time maybe because their eyes are different from each other” Jisoo chuckled.The rest of the siblings laughed.

 

“Seulgi’s eyes resemble so much to Joong Ki” Hye Kyo suddenly said.

 

“I think eldest daughters will really look alike from their fathers” Taeyeon said.

 

“Well if you are referring to Hye Kyo unnie that she resembles a lot from Appa, but when it comes to Yeri, she resembles so much to Irene unnie” Jisoo chuckled.

 

“Well just mostly” Hye Kyo giggled.

 

“How’s Seulgi’s condition unnie?” Irene asked.

 

“Well, the doctors will take long time in diagnosing her, there are some lab results and tests that should be more specific before they could give diagnoses” Hye Kyo sadly said.

 

“Dont worry unnie, she’ll be fine Seulgi is a strong girl” Irene comfortably said.

 

“Yeah she’s brave like you” Taeyeon added.

 

“As long as she can open a jar of strawberry for Yeri, she’s fine” Jisoo chuckled.This earned slight laugh from her siblings.

 

“Lets pray for the best” Hye Kyo smiled, she’s glad that she also got strength from her sisters. 

 

“Oh Eomma and Appa knew that you went back here Unnie” Jisoo said changing the topic.

 

“Oh really? They are still on the business trip?” Irene asked.

 

“Oh yeah but they will go home probably next month” Hye Kyo smiled.

 

“Anyway, Irene nah hows first night here at Seoul?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Well good as long as—“ Irene supposed to continue but Jisoo spoken up.

 

“You’ll not cross path with Bogum?” Jisoo chuckled.

 

“Well aside from that, as long as Yeri should not meet him” Irene seriously said.

 

“Youre not planning to tell him, arent you?” Hye Kyo asked.

 

“Well I will tell him, but not now, you know his career and Yeri still young, in the right time unnie” Irene smiled trying to be strong in front of her sisters.

 

“Do Yeri come to the point asking where is her father?” Taeyeon seriously asked as she comes closer to Irene.

 

“She just asked why her cousins where with their dads, why she couldn’t be with her dad, that hurts me unnie” Irene sadly looked down.

 

“Aw Joo Hyun nah” Hye Kyo said as she hugged Irene.

 

“Iam sorry Irene, I asked you a favor about this” Hye Kyo sadly said.

 

“Oh no no unnie dont worry okay? Ill do this for our family, I love my nieces because they are your daughters, our family” Irene sweetly said facing her sisters.

 

“Hey why are you like this?” Jisoo currently holding back her tears.

 

“Does the water of Daegu turned you into a sweet person, why so emo?” Taeyeon wiping a teardrop from her right eyes as she joined the hugged.

 

“Oh by the way, Jennie called, remember your best friend and you know former make up artist of Bogum, I gave her your number” Hye Kyo said.

 

“Former?” Irene curiously asked.

 

“Yeah, she resigned after she knew that you resigned, her reason she cant work with other team if you’re not there” Hye Kyo said.

 

“What? She dont have a job right now?” Irene worriedly said.

 

“Oh she have, its just far from the passion she had before, she’s working at the bakery shop as a baker” Hye Kyo said.

 

“What? She could just work at my bakery, why you didnt tell me?” Irene replied.

 

“She dont want to bother you from the problems you went through that time and told me not to tell you, also she didnt know that you’ll end up also having a bakery in Daegu” Hye Kyo giggled.

 

“Now that she knew you’re coming back, Ill tell you she couldnt be more excited” Taeyeon giggled.

 

“Oh I will definitely scold that girl why she didnt tell me” Irene chuckled.

 

“She’s excited to work with you again” Jisoo smiled.

 

“Are you sure with this unnie?” Jisoo asked and looked at Irene.

 

“Of course, Iam ready” Irene bravely said.She’s lucky to have supportive family.Though she have mixed emotions right now she’s excited that she can finally work with her bestfriend Jennie again, she can definitely style people but there is this feeling that she’s nervous at the same time when she thought about the possibility of crossing path with him, whom Iam kidding sure there are a lot of artists and entertainments in South Korea but I think Seoul and the world are small that two people who really are destined with each other can cross path every now and then.