One

That's How We Met [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ani Hyung, why can’t we just go to the restaurant or something? Why are we roaming around?” Jungkook whined as they walked down the street.

Little did he or even the rest of them know that them wandering like this would make them reach their fate.
 

“Seriously Kookie, shut your damned mouth for a second. You are getting on my nerves,” Sehun hissed at the maknae. Although he himself was a maknae of his group but when he has someone younger than himself around him he turns into an unexpected adult mode.
 

“We are not just ‘roaming around’ Jungkook-ah. We are trying to find a place where we can have some peace of mind. There is no way a restaurant is that place.” Taehyung said while looking around.
 

“At least someone around me acts like an adult unlike these two.” Sehun sighed.
 

“Oh come on! Don’t blame it on us. You both are the ones who made us walk for almost two miles to find your damned ‘peace of mind!'” Jongin complained.
 

“Right? Hyung we are the only ones left now,” Jungkook hugged Jongin. While these two were in their self-pity session, Taehyung and Sehun just ignored them and walked a bit forward to find the right place to enjoy their day.
 

“Hyung…” Taehyung called out Sehun in his deep voice.
 

“Hmm?” Sehun turned towards him.
 

“Look at that café. Isn’t it nice?”
 

“Hmm… It does looks like a nice place. Let's try this. If it isn’t what we are looking for we are going to my house, otherwise, these kids will kill us.” Sehun stated the last part while looking at the two grown-up men trying to talk with a bird, which was, by the way flying.
 

“Aigoo… Hyung! Kookie-ah! Let’s go here!” Taehyung shouted.
 

“Oh thank goodness! At last, they found a place!” Jungkook rejoiced.
 

All four of them padded their way to cozy looking café in the corner of the street. What they found inside was nothing that they expected.

Inside was a beautiful café with yellow lighting and homey chandeliers. On one side of the entry gate was a middle-aged woman behind the desk. The moment she looked at them she smiled and bowed in a sign of welcome, which was of course returned to her. Then peeked inside to find the walls of the café filled with racks of books, manga and much more. For these four young men who were looking forward to escape the outside world, it was a hidden treasure. Their eyes were practically shooting stars looking at that place. Paradise, all four of them thought.

      

"Hyung, we are going to stay here for a while right?" Jungkook asked with clear excitement written in his voice.

"Right? Sehun-ah, please say yes! I think I am in love with this place!" Jongin added.

Sehun cleared his throat and turned towards the lady at desk and asked, "Good evening ma'am, can we have a table for four?" He could hear low "Yes!'' from behind.

The lady's eyes shone at his greeting. "Oh my! What a gentleman! Good evening! Sure, you can. And if you want to get more privacy, which I am sure you wish to, you can go to the first floor. You can give your orders there," she said in a very excited manner.

All four of them were a bit taken aback by how she knew that they wanted privacy but then brushed it off. As they went in a bit more they found the whole café was like Victorian era place but at the same time modern. Only few people were there but everyone was minding there own business.

"Hyung I think I will start living here," Jungkook exclaimed out of the blue as they were climbing up the stairs.

"Me too," Jongin added. Both Jungkook and Jongin looked at each other and smiled like stupids. Taehyung could just shake his head at their stupidity and Sehun chose to just ignore them and enjoy the smell of old books and the coffee. As they reached the first floor the sight, which they viewed, entrapped them. It was as if a succubus was them in. There was a middle-aged man at one counter making iced tea that looked at them and smiled. There were cozy sofas and armchairs lying around in no particular order, they had coffee tables at center of each arrangement. Simply it was the most coziest (if that word even exists) and warmest place they ever saw. They walked in deeper to inspect the place that they were slowly falling in love with. As they walked in deeper they saw at one corner, five bean bags on the floor with black racks along the walls holding different books and at another sofa with and coffee table. Immediately they all ran to the bean bags and sat with a small thud on them.

 

 

{I wanted you guys to be able to picture what I had in my mind so you could relate to the story better. Hope so you got an idea.}

"Waah! Hyung, I like this place so much!" Taehyung said.

"See? All the walking didn't go waste!" Sehun said looking around the place with a big smile, which made his eyes into crescent shape.

"Ne ne~" Sang Jungkook.

"Okay then, as we were the one who found the place, Jongin-hyung and Kookie-ah, you should go and bring our orders," Taehyung said while stretching his body.

"Oh man, this isn’t fair!" Jongin cried.

"Ani, it's absolutely fair. You both go now. By the way, I want bubble tea, chocolate flavor, please." Sehun said smugly as he stood up.

"And iced tea! Thank you!" Taehyung said.

"Okay, but Sehun hyung, where are you going?" Jungkook asked as he pulled the whining Jongin up.

"I am just going to look around to find what kind of books they have. You both go."

"I will go with Sehunnie-hyung!" Taehyung stood up with a jump.

As the two pairs made their way to different paths, lnot having the slightest i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter