Chapter 1

Yes, Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It’s another peaceful work day for the office of Kim Heechul or Hee Magazine Publication- “Leeteuk!” or... maybe not. Everyone scatter around and goes back to their seat. Leeteuk especially who is handling a few documents with others employees stops doing his works and dashes to the lift of the floor. ”Boss-“ ”When is the banner for last months event going to be removed?!” Leeteuk got cut off by his boss before he could continue. He trailed behind Heechul until stops in front of the boss’ room. Leeteuk pushes a break button on his body before he bumps into the moody man. Well he knows what will happen if he wont. It’s going to be another World war for the floor or maybe... entire building. Heechul turns around and their faces are like two inches from each other. Leeteuk back off a bit and bows his head. ”I will ask the workers to put it down later-“ ”Now! Immediately!” Heechul’s voice rise and he used his fingers to emphasise it. Leeteuk doesn’t need to say more because if he speaks again, he’s dead. Heechul get into his office and slams the double big door on Leeteuk’s face. He let a big sigh and turns around leaving the room. Before he walks away, “MEETING IN 15 MINUTES! MY COFFEE TOO!” Heechul’s voice echoes through the door. Leeteuk gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. He breathe in and out to calm himself down. 5 years. It’s been that long since Leeteuk works with Heechul as his personal assistant and secretary. He never thought a man can work as a secretary but he never cares. He needs to live in that metropolitan city with those money. Heechul. For Leeteuk, he is the most unpredictable man he ever seen in his life. After years, he still having a complication in understanding his boss. But he believes Heechul chooses man secretary for a reason. And he knows now. Kim Heechul who is behind the top fashion magazine in Korea and Asia is actually a sassy, bossy, diva and unpredictable man. Even woman workers at the same floor really hate him. So how can he works with a woman? Leeteuk laughed while thinking about that. He goes straight away to his table to call for the workers to remove the banner on the lobby building. Then he informed the employees at the same floor for the meeting. ”Guys-“ ”Meeting again?” One of them understand and knows what Leeteuk going to say. Leeteuk pressed his upper and lower lips together and nods. ”Hyungggg! Can’t you ask boss to not do it today?” ”Nope. I can’t since he has started his days with bad one. In 15 minutes. All of you must be presence! No exception,” Leeteuk walks off to prepare the coffee for Heechul in the meeting.  He can hear everyone complained and sighed behind him. He chuckled at it. But at the same time he felt proud of himself because each one of the people always ask or get through him for Heechul. Like he is one of the important person in the company. Then Leeteuk looks at his watch and just realised he only had 10 minutes before the meeting starts. ”!” Leeteuk runs to the lift and continously pressed the button. Heechul hates instant coffee or coffee made by Leeteuk. So he had to run to the nearest coffee shop across the building. He is lucky to have a day when Heechul asked for his coffee before he arrived at the office. or there will be a day when Heechul doesn’t even want a coffee after Leeteuk bought it. That’s one of the hardest part to live as Kim Heechul’s personal assistant and secretary. He is panicked when the lift is slow in reaching his floor. 20th floor. The lift stops a few times and Leeteuk knows he cant make it if he waits any longer. He dashes to the emergency exit and runs to the lobby. Yes, from 20th floor. He can feel his body starts to sweat. He removes his blazer and tie it around his waist when he reached 10th floor. His necktie already loosen around his neck. His sleeves too has been rolled until his elbow. Leeteuk looks at the watch, he has 7 minutes left. ”I cant make it!” But Leeteuk still run down the stairs. Leeteuk rather choose he arrives late with the coffee than he comes back without the coffee. Leeteuk doesn’t need to go to the gym or jogging because he already get his fitness through working with Heechul. At first, his weak body still couldn’t adapt to running down the stairs but slowly he has built his stamina to do all the works.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter