START AND FINAL

Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VERY IMPORTANT!!! I edited the OC's name into Jisoo from Blackpink since the poster has her as the main female character.  Please tell how you guys feel. 

Author's note: I really really wanted to write a story since I haven't written for so long and this just popped out on my mind. I hope you guys      will enjoy it. Though I gotta admit, the beginning might be a bit boring.

 

Kim Jisoo was only 12 when her father left her mother for a rich widow. Having lost the sole bread earner, they were left poverty stricken. Sometimes, her mother and she had to skip a day's meal. She watched her mother worked herself to death just so she could make Jisoo go to school and one day become successful with a professional job.

Jisoo didn’t have any friends. Her classmates made fun of her for being a fatherless child. But she bore her part with full courage and strong determination. “One day,” she thought, “they’ll look up at me and say I want my daughter to be like her."

……………………………………………

13 year old Jisoo was returning home from school carrying with her a news that would make her mother proud of her. But then her mother had always been proud of her little princess.

When she was about to reach her deteriorated home, she found her mother standing by the roadside with an elegant lady next to her.

Her mother called her, excitement in her voice.

Jisoo jogged towards her mother and said, “Mom, I got first in the Science competition”, a bright smile adorning her innocent face. Mrs. Kim was more than proud of her daughter. Even if her husband left her, he left behind a treasure.

“Honey, we are moving to Seoul,” Mrs. Kim broke out the news which she had wanted to tell her daughter.

“Really?” Jisoo squealed beaming.

Her mother nodded and added, “Honey, I want you to meet Mrs. Park. She offered me to be their house maid with food and lodging and a good school for you”.

And for Jisoo, Mrs. Park was a God-sent angel.

…………………………..

Her womanhood began when she was 14. That day was definitely the most embarrassing moment she had in her stay at the Park’s mansion. She did not have school that day. Her final exam was nearing and she had study break. She was studying when Jimin, the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Park came to her room asking her to cook something for him. Jimin was in his high school first year and he was older than Jisoo by 2 years. It was Jimin who showed Jisoo that love did exist at first sight. She had been secretly crushing on Jimin ever since she stepped foot inside the Park’s mansion. She knew Jimin was popular among girls though she went to a different middle school.

Jisoo stood up from her study table and hadn’t even reached the kitchen when she became aware that Jimin had stopped walking. She turned her back and saw that the male’s face was red.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” she asked.

Jimin gestured to her rear, “They’re red”.

Jisoo didn’t know what he meant by it, nevertheless she went inside the bathroom, only to find two big round patches of red on her pink quarter pants, informing her that she had become a woman. And she ignored Park Jimin 5 weeks straight.

…………………………………………

When she was 15, she told her mother that a boy classmate of her gave her chocolate and gifts. She asked if she could date him. Her mother answered, “Do what’s best for you”. And the next day, Jisoo politely rejected Jeon Jungkook but promised to be his friend. She was only going to date the guy she was going to marry.

Jisoo first became conscious of her looks when she reached high school. She was 16. Boys wanted her number. Girls invited her to their shopping session. And she was aware of Jungkook’s jealousy. It was funny but the cute nerd became her bestfriend. He followed her to her new high school, the same high school as Jimin’s.

Jungkook didn’t care if she was a maid’s daughter. She was Kim Jisoo and she was going to make a name of herself. He believed her.

When she was in her high school first year, Jimin was in his senior year. He was studious. He had many friends. Boys worshipped him. Girls wanted him. Teachers adored him. He was the school valedictorian. He was the Captain of the school soccer team. And he was single.

Jungkook was also popular but not as popular as Jimin. Most girls wanted the Captain of the Soccer team who was surrounded by cool seniors like him and not a handsome junior nerd who was surrounded by chemistry equations, Calculus formulae and a pretty bestfriend.

Jisoo and Jungkook had their first fight when the male went on a blind date without her knowledge. She didn’t know why but she was somewhat jealous of the girls Jungkook gave his attention to. Eversince Jimin matriculated, Jungkook gained more popularity. He was charming and popular in his own ways.

“Why do you care? You don’t even like me”, Jungkook had told her when she confronted to him about his blind date with Somi, one of their classmates. And Jisoo had stormed out of the cafeteria. Then the next day, Jungkook was dating Yoon Somi. And Jisoo cried. She could never be in their league.

Jungkook and Somi were the couple everyone in the school envied. Both wore couple rings, they sat together in class, ate lunch together. Jungkook would give her soft pecks on her cheeks and give her all his attention. Jisoo felt left out and pained.

Jimin had gone to London to study Business in Cambridge and Jisoo wished he hadn’t.

………………………………………

“I saw your father," her mother spoke up one day over dinner.

Jisoo stopped midway in her eating. “Did you talk?” she asked her voice neither excited nor sad. Just blank and dry. Somehow her father seemed like a stranger now.

“He asked about you,” her mother answered.

Jisoo scoffed. “And I hope you told him that daddy’s little girl is all set to become a medical student. Did he even know I’m already 20?!”

Mrs. Kim smiled softly at her daughter. “He wished you ‘Happy Birthday’”. And tears fell down Jisoo's cheeks. She suddenly missed her father.

That night, Jisoo couldn’t sleep. She missed those days where her father would piggyback her to school. Where she, her father and mother would go to the neighborhood park and she would sit on the swing and both her father and mother would pushed her together. They were so happy then.

When she woke up the next morning, Jisoo found Jungkook and her mother chatting. Jungkook looked up, noticing Jisoo’s presence. She ignored him. Her best friend didn’t even give her a birthday wish yesterday!

“Look Sooyah, I’m sorry. I was busy,” Jungkook spoke up. Jisoo rolled her eyes and kept quiet. The jerk was indeed busy with his girlfriend!

“Jisoo stop behaving like a child,” her mother chided her softly.

Jisoo sighed. “Fine, you’re forgiven,” she huffed out, giving Jungkook a wry smile. She was still obviously very angry! Jungkook gave hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter