A Weird Confession

A Weird Confession

To say that she's surprised is an understatement. Cause this one morning, with a terrible headache she found herself snuggly cuddled with the love of her life and she can't be wrong about it. 

 

From the thin waist, and perfectly shaped waistline, to the blonde hair and tanned skin. Oh, goodness gracious, she's cuddled with Kim Sojung! As the sudden realization hits her, almost immediately and her headache was replaced by panic and nervousness instead. A part of her was contemplating whether she would just stay or get the heck out of there.

 

But feeling Sojung's slender arms tighten around her waist, as she was pulled closer to Sojung's neck, Yuju kept her breathe, as she knew she won't be able to escape without waking up the older. And so, instead, Yuju used the opportunity to hug the leader back instead, closing her eyes as she smells the lavender scent that still didn't fail to keep her addicted to it.

 

Thump Thump

 

It was her own heartbeat and she can't help but stiffen once again. Her leader's warmth was enough to keep her comfortable, but the distance between their faces was almost inches away as Sojung suddenly leaned down, still asleep. With every breath, Yuju can't help but be more in a daze, she's literally breathing Sowon's breath and fudge it's VICE VERSA HOW CAN HER POOR HEART CALM DOWN??!!

 

With the sudden rush of heat on her cheeks and face, she can't help but close her eyes, that without her noticing, she was already clutching onto Sowon's shirt tightly. She was shaking already, and all she could do was think of how to get out of there without waking up the older. But her shaking stopped, and ragged breaths slow down when she felt cold and soft like a cloud on her forehead.

 

 

Opening her eyes slightly, and shifting her gaze upward. She found Sowon's face away from her, but instead slightly on top of hers. And Sowon's lips lightly brushing onto her exposed forehead. The cold sensation of Sowon's lips and breath caused shivers on her spine, that she can't help but bite on her lower lip and abruptly shut her eyes tight in an attempt of calming her nerves and restless heart beats.

 

"Yupup~?" It was still a bit groggy, but Yuju knew it was Sowon who called her, 'That nickname sounded a whole lot sweeter with her just calling me' she thought, looking up slightly, her heart once again skips a beat as Sowon gave her yet the sweetest smile of the morning. "Good Morning... S-Sowon~unnie." She stuttered at the end, but Sowon gave her a giggle, enough to keep her embarrassment fade away.

 

Just as she returned the smile, Yuju can't help but escape a little gasp when Sowon kissed her forehead then pulled her closer again, the older's chin on top of her head, arms wrap snuggly over her sides and waist. "Just 5 minutes..." Sowon whispered, but Yuju wasn't able to answer as she' still in the middle of processing everything.

 

Sowon was always sweet and caring, but definitely not the type of person that would ask for a 5-minute extension of sleep. Not to mention, what in the world is she doing in the unnie room anyway? Where's Eunha? Is Yerin even in the same room? All questions came flooding inside her head, and just as she's going to go haywire, she felt light on her back.

 

"I said five minutes, pup. So, relax..." Sowon cooed, in which Yuju reluctantly nodded. Sowon gave her a double pat before her arms relax once again to return to her rest, while Yuju stayed there and soon after, because of Sowon's warmth was lulled back to sleep.

 

 

***

 

"Yuju~yah..." a familiar voice softly called her name, waking her up from her sleep. Looking up, she almost jolted up to sit when she found herself yet again in Sowon's embrace. But her subconscious wasn't able to win over the murderous effect of hangover. Her head was spinning, and her stomach churns in every turn that she lets out a low groan.

 

Sowon sits herself up, getting the glass of water from the bedside table and handed it to Yuju after helping the latter to sit up. "Drink this." while Yuju desperately gulped the liquid down her dry throat. With a heavy exhale, Yuju leaned on the headboard for support as Sowon worriedly looks at her. "Feeling better? Do you wanna eat?" She asked worried, in which Yuju gave a nod, taking it as a yes, Sowon grabs a bowl of hangover soup she prepared earlier and scoop a half-spoon, blowing slightly then feeding it to Yuju who shyly opened her a mouth to accept the liquid.

 

After finishing the contents of the bowl, drinking water, and taking a pill, her stomachache at least got better, but the dizziness was still there that all she could do is close her eyes and hope for the pain to go away. And just as she did, she felt something on her forehead. Opening her eyes, Yuju's heart got into another haywire, finding Sowon's face so near hers, their forehead touching. And soon, she found herself drowning to Sowon's beautiful orbs who stare back at her, that a sudden heat rushed all the way to her cheeks that she can't help but look down in hopes that the quick-witted leader won't notice her tinted cheeks.

 

Just then, Sowon pulled away and Yuju has to fight the urge to complain that she suddenly miss the warmth Sowon gave, and so she just grumpily pulled Sowon's blanket further to cover her, but of course, without letting Sowon notice the change of attitude. Sowon then stood up, holding a tray with the bowl and glass from earlier. "I'll be back. Try and rest, Yuna~yah..." and with that, she left. Leaving Yuju alone in the room.

 

'Wait... ALONE??!!" Looking around the room, she found Yerin's bed fixed and as if no one slept there last night, then again, Yerin might have left earlier. But what seriously happened last night anyway? How did she end up in Sowon's bed? Where's Eunha? What happened after they get drunk last night?

 

 

All she remembered was they were drinking, but of course, since there's Eunha she drunk way past her limits and yeah, that's IT. At least as far as she can remember. 

 

 

Soon, Sowon came back, asking how she feels and basically just checking her conditions. "Unnie?" she called, in which Sowon softly replied with a hum. She really wanted to know what happened, and she can't do that if she's stuck inside the room. "C-Can I... stay in the living area instead?" She asked though Sowon would disagree, the latter just can't fight the effect of Yuju's puppy eyes, and so in the end, the leader reluctantly agreed.

 

 

But Sowon probably has no plans on making Yuju's heart stop being in frenzy for when she stood up, the older supported her by holding onto her waist sideways. It was a small gesture, but yeah, she's whipped like that.

 

 

Heading out of the room, she's surprised to finding Eunha and Yerin gone but instead, their lovers were there, sitting on the couch and tiredly leaning on the couch as they watch the television. "Kids," Sowon called, perking up the two maknaes attention. The two greeted them then helped Yuju to sit down on the couch, with Yewon sitting next to her while SinB heads towards the kitchen then returned with two bowls of cereals, giving one to Umji then situating herself on Yuju's right. The very exact same position of where their girlfriends' sat last night.

 

 

"Umm... Where're the others?" Yuju asked, unable to resist her growing curiosity. The maknaes turn to her as Sowon went back to the kitchen. "Sleeping." SinB shortly replied. "Ah... Wait? Sleeping? Where?" Yuju wondered if Yerin's asleep why isn't she in her own room? Perhaps Yuju wasn't able to see her or she turned invisible? (That came from watching too much Harry Potter series with SinB) 

 

"Yerin~unnie slept in our room. I slept in your room with Eunha~unnie." SinB responded, in which Umji only sigh and nodded. "I see, then why am I in Sojung~unnie's room?" She blurted out her thoughts, now SinB also turned her full attention to her with a frown. Sowon's now on the living area too and sat a little bit far away from the trio, but she only listens tentatively with an unreadable expression.

 

"You don't remember? Well, we actually thought of letting you sleep on your bed unnie, but you insist to cling with Sowon~unnie and stay with her, so Unnie had to literally drag you with her." Umji carefully explained while SinB nodded. "Yeah, it's even a surprise to me, that Sowon~unnie manage to change out of her clothes, considering how you cling to her." SinB chimed in, humoring herself.

 

 

The statement got Yuju in a hole of embarrassment. Cling? Really? Yerin was the one known for being clingy, not YUJU!. She then turned to Sowon who smiled a little, then ruffled her hair. "I take that as you can't remember a thing then." The leader smiled, but somehow, Yuju can swear she traced a hint of disappointment in it. But why though?

 

 

Deciding that it's just her imagination, Yuju shrugged the thought as Sowon heads back to the kitchen. Soon after, Eunha came emerging from their room, skipping happily like some bunny next to Umji. "Good Morning, my puppy." she greeted, and unlike Yuju has no signs of a hangover. 

 

SinB only frowned, watching her girlfriend being all cuddly to her best friend. "Eun~unnie," she called a bit of annoyance in her tone. "Are you being serious about making me jealous all day?" She asked, making the trio with them all confused. Eunha smirked then walked towards SinB, stopping in front of Yuju, before she casually leaned towards her roommate's cheeks giving it a light peck, leaving Umji, Sowon and Yuju dumbfounded. "Oh, you bet I will," she whispered.

 

 

But much to their surprise, instead of a fumingly angry SinB, their impatient maknae just sigh as she stood up, face calmed as she softly held onto Eunha's wrist. "Well, I guess I gotta get you out of here then," she said sweetly, giving Eunha a light peck whose eyes remained widen and cheeks tinted, all feeling flustered. SinB then turned to Sowon. "I'll take my baby out for a little stroll, Unnie. Is it okay?" She asked in which Sowon just waved her out. With a beam, SinB dragged her still flustered girlfriend out of their dorm without forgetting to get their coats with her.

 

 

"Woah, is that my best friend?" Umji asked in humor, shaking her head as she finished her bowl. Soon after, instead of wearing her hoodie for a usual jog, she walked towards her room wearing her pajamas back. "Sleeping again?" Yuju can't help but ask, in which the younger only smiled. "Yerin~unnie needs some cuddles. Especially without her jibangs with her so... later?" She then smiled and head towards their room leaving Yuju blinking in wonder.

 

Surely she expected SinB to get annoyed or walk out in anger from Eunha's daring acts, and surely Yewon knows more than to give Yerin her Jibangs when sleeping since she can be annoyingly clingy when sleeping, much to Yewon's distaste. But heck what happened? It's as if SinB got all into the initiative of pleasing her girlfriend instead of the other way round, and also Yewon's statement about Yerin needing someone with her without the jibangs seems like an excuse for a cuddle instead. What happened to their maknaes?

 

`But all the while in her trance, she wasn't able to notice that Sowon was already next to her, taking her attention by casually making her lean on the slender arms. "U-Unnie?" She called, as she can feel her cheeks fuming red, her heartbeat being on a drumroll once again. She's feeling fidgety and she doesn't know what to do.

 

Sowon just hushed her then grabbed the remote, switching channels. "My answer is a yes, by the way," Sowon whispered but enough for her to hear. Hearing the statement, Yuju can't help but lean away to look at Sowon's face with confusion. The taller, however, remained silent as she looks back to Yuju's orbs, making her blush at the sudden attention.

 

And that got her into deep thinking. Sowon has always been caring, but definitely not this caring. She's not the type of person who'd ask for a 5-minutes extension for cuddles, nor would she be all that touchy. Or maybe she does, but not too much. And what did she mean by 'Yes' anyway?

 

Okay, we need a little bit of math here (not really). 'Yes' is an answer all right, then that means Sowon's answering a question. Then what kind of question was it?

 

After a little bit of pondering, there's only one question she knew she would ask with the effect of alcohol, cause all the while last night, her thought was all about Sowon and confessions. And as if the world's hardest question was answered, Yuju can't help but jump off her sit, eyes all widened and cheeks fuming red, all with hard thumping heartbeats and ragged breaths.

 

"DON'T TELL ME I CONFESSED?!" And if you guys are thinking this is only her thoughts then boy~ you're all so wrong along with Yuju.

 

Cause she didn't just say her thoughts out loud, it's a literally LOUD. Causing Sowon to laugh wholeheartedly pulling her to sit on Sowon's lap instead. "So... was it all true then? Your feelings I mean." Though Sowon at this point can be very confident, there's still a hint of uneasiness laced on her voice. And Yuju was able to catch up on that, and she was able to connect it with how Eunha and Yerin described their feelings about the maknaes hesitations.

 

And so, with much-garnered courage, she wrapped her arms around Sowon's neck, giving a small but sincere smile. "I do... I mean, I really really liked you. Ani~ scratch that, I love you, Unnie. All this time. So--" But before she could continue, Sowon already answered again with a kiss on the lips instead.

 

"I love you too, Yuna~yah. And I'm guessing I won over Eunha and Yerin." Sowon smiled, confusing the younger. "You see, they were always proud of the unexpected confessions they received, but yours was more unexpected and if I may point out, by far the weirdest, Yuna~yah."

 

And now that on the topic, Yuju can't help but be nervous and embarrassed. She still has no recollection of how she confessed but she wants some answers. "Didn't I confessed while I was drunk?she asks a hint of disappointment in her voice. Sure it's good since alcohol helps her be confident, not to mention it was all in honesty. But she actually wanted to confess without being all that drunk, words slurry and all the while acting like a child. She hates the idea of it.

 

But her frown turned to a beaming smile when Sowon gave her a light peck. "Don't worry, pup. You didn't confess while being drunk." She reassured, tucking a hair behind Yuju's ears. "You confessed while... sleeptalking." and before Yuju can even react, Sowon already sealed her lips with her own, giving Yuju one long passionate kiss enough to keep her weak from pulling away.

 

 


 

Done~ I don't even know If this is satisfying enough, but yeah~ Here's the end. Thanks for reading this One-shot. It's not the best in the world but hey! I'm still Improving, ya know? Anyway, please say your thoughts down the comment section! Till next time~