Girls' Talk (How our maknaes confessed?)

A Weird Confession

Everyone has their dream confession. And Yuju, being her passionate self wants to give a special confession towards her beloved leader, Kim Sojung. Looking at the kitchen counters, Yuju can't help but be mesmerize yet again at the tall young lady, who's looking like a perfect wife material with her pink polka dots apron (Umji gave it to her). With slightly agape, Eunha who's sitting next to her can't help but sigh, thinking that her friend was lost in her own world again, which is true,  just it is her own Sowon world.

 

"What's going on with her?" Yerin whispered-ask, as she sat next to Eunha after getting a bowl of popcorn for their movie night. Eunha only shrugs, unaware of what's going on with her roommate's thoughts. Nudging Yuju's ribs with her elbow slightly, only did the latter came back to her senses. "Huh?"

 

"The movie's gonna start, Yuna~yah."Eunha reminded, in which Yuju nodded after clearing her thoughts, on the other hand, the two older can't help but be worried since Yuju has been spacing out much more often lately, surely something was bugging her thoughts but the said girl won't just open up.

 

As the movie started, Yuju can't help but notice how Sowon suddenly went inside her room and changed to some casual clothes, a cap, and a mask in hand. "Where are you going, Unnie?" Yuju blurted out, surprising the older who thought that the three are solely watching only.

 

"Ahh... I'm going to a cafe with Nayoung. You know, catching up and all that." she explained, but eyes are on her phone. Though it's not really much, it hurts Yuju a little. Lack of attention, perhaps. Just as her neutral turns to a frown, Sowon looked at her, giving her a small smile then a pat. "I'll be back later, so sleep early, Yupup~," she said with adorn tone, and that's enough to lift up Yuju's mood, eyes almost glimmering, smiling happily.

 

"You too, Bunny. And duckling! Don't lock the door! See you~!" She also reminded the others with nicknames. But of course, that didn't go unnoticed by Yuju. Almost immediately, her face fell. The two who have finally noticed the action can't help but smile cheekily. Oh, so that's what's bothering her~

 

Eunha turned to look at Yerin who's also grinning cheekily, waggling her brows as if coming up with the very same thing.

 

Abruptly, Eunha and stood up, startling Yuju who's finally snapped in her trance. "I'll go get some beer!' she announced then marched her way towards the kitchen, with Yerin giggling and confusing Yuju. Slightly tilting her head to the side, she asked, "Why are we drinking?" 

 

 

Yerin then scooted closer to her, giving her a cheeky grin. "With no Leader and maknaes, we're FREE Yuju~yah! Free~~" She singsong. Though confused on why Yerin's pressing the word free, she just shrugged and nodded in agreement. Soon, Eunha walked back to them with cans of beers and bottles of Soju in a tray. 

 

 

They set up the table once again, as Eunha sat next to Yuju instead, sandwiching the younger between her and Yerin. And just as Yuju's going to arrange the glasses and fill them with alcohol, Yerin stopped her. "No, princess. Tonight, we'll be tending to you." Yerin sweet talked, in which Yuju giggled. "Sure Unnie~, but you know, Umji can be very jealous when she heard you calling someone else princess." she teased, making Yerin gulped a little with an awkward chuckle. Yuju's right, after all, the latter can be quite the jealous-type when triggered, especially that Yerin promised to treat her only her, her princess. 

 

The reaction got an outburst of laughter from the pup and the bunny, which was replied after with a joking glare. "But, Yuju. We're serious, it's been a while since the three of us just drank all by ourselves, you know~ gossiping and all that!" Eunha excitedly exclaimed hands fist up in the air. And Yuju can't help but agree more. It's not like she likes drinking or anything, she's a moderate drinker, while Yerin was way worse than her, Eunha however, has a high tolerance against alcohol, which no matter where you look at it, the trio won't just get along with their tolerance against alcohol. But it happens, that the 'other' three are much busier than them. 

 

It wasn't because they do less, but SinB, Umji, and Sowon take things more hard on themselves. With SinB practicing dance moves day and night especially during comebacks, not to mention she also takes part in training the other trainees, Umji on the other hand, was much family-oriented that she takes much of her breaks interacting with her family (of course w/ Yerin too), not just that, but she's also busy in her own daily exercises. Sowon, being the leader tends to do a whole lot of things, from her beauty show, helping the staff, and preparing for the comebacks and trainees of the other hoobaes they have. The three other girls have a lot on their belts that it makes sense why they're almost always not around.

 

On the other hand, Eunha, Yuju, and Yerin tend to do things a bit lay back. Not like they also don't have families to tend to or, schedules to go to, they also train as hard as the others. But they don't overdo it, given that the other three can also be quite protective over them, not like they mind really.

 

Although confusing, Yuju decided to go with the flow, letting the two older to 'tend' to her, with of course the consideration of what Eunha told them earlier. It has been a while after alright, especially that the two of them have been both in a relationship. Though she really wanted to discuss this stuff with the two maknaes since they are both the ones who bravely confessed, that was no choice since the two are gone as of the moment, so maybe, she can talk with the two who received the confessions instead.

 

 

And so, with a few gulps and chugs, Yuju finally started to talk after letting the two older talked about random stuff and topics. "Unnie~deul!" she called, her voice slightly high-pitched than she intended to, one major sign that alcohol has finally entered her system. Eunha and Yerin shared cheeky gazes before turning their full attention to the younger.

 

"What is it, Yuju~yah?" Eunha cooed, lightly tapping the younger's back. "Well, how did you guys feel?... Ya know? When they confessed?" She asked, leaning back slightly to the couch just so she can view the two's reaction at the same time. The question, however, caused the two to share confused looks, taken aback by the sudden question.

 

 

It wasn't because they haven't expected that kind of question to pop up anyway, but they did not expect it as the first question. Something along the lines of, Is this love? or What it feels to fall in love? was the question they expected the first question to be, but just like always, the girl does something unexpected once again, not like it's new though.

 

"It felt... good?" Yerin tried to answer, but then again, it's a hard question. For not a word is enough to describe the feeling of it. How did it felt anyway? Was it happy? But then again, wasn't it also nerve-wracking?. A way to answer the question seriously was indeed hard, especially on how to convey these words to someone as sincere as Yuju. 

 

"Honestly, it was very nerve-wracking, Yuju~yah. Especially when SinB suddenly became nervous and fidgety, boy, all I felt was uneasiness since of course, being nervous and unsure was definitely so not her. But, then again... I also felt relieved when she handed me my favorite flowers and confessed her feelings. Ah~ she's really cute back then." Eunha smiled, reminiscing about the cute yet nervous expression of her lover.

 

Yuju, on the other hand, was a bit confused. "Why? I mean, why did you felt relieved when she confessed? Shouldn't you be... burdened or something?" she asked. You see, Yuju had already thought about this kind of scenario. Somehow, she imagined what would Sowon feel if someone confessed to her by putting herself on one's shoes. If ever somehow, for example, Umji who had always been closed and affectionate with her confessed, then she would feel burdened and also sorry since clearly, she only thinks of the younger as a sister, even if she did like the younger.

 

Eunha giggled at her question, whilst Yerin smiled amused. "Because... I felt the same way as her, Yuna~yah." she smiled, "I have always like our members to a certain degree. I like and admire Sowon-unnie's confidence and leadership, I liked Yerin-unnie's bubbliness and ability to make everyone smile, I also like your voice and passion, Yuju~yah." she poked, earning a shy giggle from Yuju.

 

"I also like Umji's cuteness and wit, and of course, I like SinB's charms and dedication. See? at some point, I like you all for a certain degree that can grow to love. But as time pass, I found myself falling more for her. it's probably by the time she realized her feelings, she became more open, more caring, and sometimes possessively cute that she would often get into child fights with Sowon~unnie for being too cuddly of me, or playfully hit me when I treat Umji like a baby just to get my attention, and she didn't fail. Cause I somehow find myself looking more at her, to a point that I would just glare at Yerin~unnie for being so flirty." she cackled, whilst Yerin gave a playful wink.

 

"So, yeah, She became my crush. Though that crush turned to love in just less than 12 hours of being on a date with her. You see, that day, she woke me up with a short cuddle, then she served me breakfast that I knew so worked hard for, considering all the bandages and burn paste on her hands. See? that day, even the smallest details I remembered. How she wore dark green colored get up to match my favorite color, how we strolled to my dream destinations, and how she picked a hamburger restaurant for our lunch. Somehow, everything about her that time just made me a fool for her. Somehow, I find myself just casually gawking at her, my cheeks would burn whenever our eyes met, and when she held my hand. Boy, my heart was on a drumroll that time." she reminisces, her eyes as if sparkling and her cheek tinted in pink.

 

Looking at her roommate, Yuju can't help but smile, as a thought came to mind. 'Liar... Your very reaction that day became your reaction every day especially with her.'

 

 

"But what made my heart in full outburst, was when she brought me to some kind of Bunny land, wearing a bunny hat. Boy, when she confessed, all I thought was. 'You don't need to ask. My answer was already 'Yes' from the start." Eunha giggled lightly, finding herself too much greasy at her revelations. But Yuju looked at her with sparkling eyes of amazement and wonder, that's satisfying enough.

 

Yuju then turned to Yerin who's only quietly listening with an amused smile on her lips. "How about you, Yerin~unnie? What did it felt like? Umji's confession..." She wondered, eyes sparkling of anticipation, somehow, Yerin understood why Sowon referred the younger as a pup, cause if she has dog ear, they'd be all perked up and if she has a tail, it would definitely be waggling.

 

Yerin giggled, "Well, it's unexpected, Yuju~yah." she explained. In which Eunha nodded in agreement. It's not like she knew the details, cause just like her, Yerin and Yewon both kept the juicy information among themselves with only the revelation that Umji was the one who confessed, which of course, left them all agape.

 

 

"Unlike Eunha who turned her crush to love in less than 12 hours, mine took more than a week, actually even longer, Yuna~yah." she smiled, her eyes in perfect crescent. Which made Yuju gulped in disbelief. After all, Umji is very cute and charming, she's so sure that maybe if the latter made a move in anyone else, then almost immediately they would fall head over heels, especially Eunha who's pretty whipped for Umji, one reason for SinB's jealousy.

 

"I know, unbelievable isn't it? I honestly thought that SinB took longer than Umji when winning over hearts, but guess I was wrong." She chuckled, taking a sip of her soju. "You see, I was a very touchy person. But I was always wary about Umji, thinking about it, it's probably because I was taking her words seriously. So, in a way, I was never that close with her, nor did I develop such affectionate feelings such as crush, unlike Eunha. It was more like a dongsaeng-feel in a way. But then, she suddenly came to me, with one flower telling 'Yerin~unnie. I'll court you." then left. Honestly, I wasn't even able to reject her since she didn't ask... She just did, then coolly left." And her revelation left the two younger mouth agape.

 

They both somehow expected a much more confident version of Umji when they heard that she was the one who confessed, but they didn't expect it to be so SinB~ish. "Why did our maknaes shift personalities?" Yuju blurted out, in which the two older can't help but laugh and agree.

 

"After that, Umji every day would give me flowers, chocolates, and poems, and she also took Sinb's place as my eating buddy. Sacrificing her diet really."

 

If Sinb and Eunha were so similar yet different, then she and Umji are completely different. While SinB is a loud, proud and complete definition of a girl crush, Umji was more reserved and most of the time timid. So, if the Bunny land idea was Umji's idea while coolly announcing yourself then leave was SinB's then it wouldn't even be a wonder, but both did the opposites of what was expected.

 

 

"See, that was what we felt. Now that I got that out, maybe surprised was a better and shorter word." Yerin chimed, as she raises her can and signaling the other for a little toast. Either way, there was only one thing that's on Yuju's mind. She'll do her confession way TOO unexpectedly and special that Sowon will also love her back.

 

 


Dude~~ That was completely not SoJu. Well, I don't know what got to me that it's already 2471 words, but my purpose for this is to give Yuju a completely oblivious one in terms of confessing some idea on how to do it, and how those who confessed do and what happened. In this one, I made SinB and Umji do complete opposites of what they are expected to do. You can have the idea of why I called it, "Weird confessions" But, part two will be complete SoJu. And how Yuju would confess her feelings, in the most unexpected and weird way.