Error? Or Nah

Error 404 Dignity Not Found

“Son Seungwan?” The lady at the counter said, her eyes trained onto the computer in front of her.

 

Seungwan walked up to the counter, dragging her centuries old camera alongside her. It was an old camera, and Seungwan wanted to see if there was anything in there she could use to blackmail Seulgi.

 

Just for fun of course.

 

“Hi- I- oh. Uh… I- wow,” the lady at the counter looked up in the middle of Seungwan’s sentence and it was an understatement to say the lady made her heart skip a beat- it was more of a- trip, fall over and pound so loudly her head spun.

 

The woman had dark hair that was tied up in a ponytail, a few messy strands sticking out. Her eyes were the darkest shade of brown that captivated anyone who stared too long, and her spectacles only enchanted the beautiful structure of her face.

 

“Uhh, Seungwan-ssi?” The woman said, her face a little weirded out by how intensely Seungwan was staring.

 

“Oh, pardon me- can you like uhh - get the pictures inside the camera - like- uhh-  out of the camera?” Seungwan said awkwardly- goddamn this girl was messing her up.

 

“Ooh sure! I’ll try,” the woman put her hand out, but instead of handing her the camera- Seungwan shook her hand, the woman tilting her head in pure confusion.

 

“Wendy Son,” Seungwan shook the girls hand, introducing her Canadian self.

 

“Uhh, Irene Bae?” the no longer mysterious woman looked confused as ever but continued to shake Wendy’s hand.

 

“Your camera- Seungwan-ssi?” Irene pointed to the rather dusty camera and Wendy finally realised what the heck was going on.

 

“Uhhhh, sorry- here it is,” Seungwan felt her stomach twist in embarrassment as she handed the camera.

 

“Ahh, this model- I have one of these, it might take awhile to decipher it though- is that okay?” Irene’s previously weirded out face turned soft as soon as she saw the camera. And Seungwan felt at peace to know that this girl enjoyed cameras as much as she did.

 

“Can I sit here while it loads?” Seungwan asked, but she was already grabbing a chair.

 

“Well- you don’t have to, you can just have to, you can just drop me your number and go like- buy groceries or something,” Irene said with a small smile, her glasses making her look even cuter.

 

What did she do in her past life to be this beautiful?

 

“Though I’m all about giving you my number- I need to ask- would you like some raisins while I go off?” Wendy asked with a smirk on her face.

 

“Um, pardon me?”

 

“Or- would you like a date?

 

Irene had opened and closed like a fish, Seungwan still smirking at the IT  store worker.

 

“Seungwan-ssi- I like to keep my job strictly professional but-”

 

“I get off in half an hour,” Irene smirked, returning Wendy’s flirtatious manner.

 

“Weirdo,” Wendy smirked, and Irene made a face of mock offense.

 

“Says who now?” Irene scoffed as she connected a whole bunch of wire to her computer, the reflection in her specs as bright as ever.

 

Seungwan pulled the chair to the counter, sliding smoothly as she took a seat in front of Irene.

 

“Do you have a real name or is it just Irene?” Seungwan asked, putting her head on her hands, resting her elbows on the counter. It was one of those cute cliches, and Irene found her customer weirdly amusing.

 

“Bae Joohyun,” Irene decided to play along with Wendy.

 

“Ooh, so could you be my Bae then?” Wendy said, earning a laugh from Irene- who had heard that line one too many times.

 

“Are you high Seungwan-ssi?” Irene continued to tap on the keys of the computer- hacking through the old systems of the camera.

 

“Maybe,”

 

“Because at the beginning of this conversation- you were a nervous wreck- but look at you now,” Irene took a proper glance at Wendy, and she had to admit-

 

Seungwan was damn hot.

 

“I don’t know- twitter always told me to shoot my shot,” Wendy said, shrugging at her own statement.

 

“Seungwan-ssi-”

 

“Yes Irene-ssi,” Irene swore to god, Wendy’s eyes were sparkling.

 

“Almost there…… and - a little - DONE!” Irene rejoiced, and Wendy felt her heart flutter at the sight of Irene smiling as bright as her computer screen.

 

Only grandma’s needed screens that bright.

 

“Oh! Uhhh- this- this is interesting - wow,” Irene’s eyes were fixated on the screen and the picture was something Wendy did not want other people to see.

 

It was a picture of Seungwan back in the day- specifically a summer photoshoot from about 7 years ago, but she still looked about the same. In the photo, 7 years ago Seungwan had her entire body wet with the waves of some theme park’s wave pool, her face made up in a somewhat y expression, with her hands in her hair.

 

“S- Seungwan-ssi……”

 

“Do you still have those abs?” Irene asked without shame, her eyes not leaving the screen.

 

“Uhh - I - Well,” Wendy took a breath, trying to regain her composure.

 

“Do you want to find out?” Seungwan raised an eyebrow and Irene shifted her gaze to face Seungwan.

 

“You know when I said I get off in 30?”

 

“I lied,” Irene said, her tone serious yet somewhat seductive.

 

I can get off right now,”