Last

Last

It was dark when he entered the room. Suho was just finished with his solo stage and needed to get ready for Exo's encore stage. As he entered the dressing room, all the lights were turned off and within the dark room, all members sat with their heads down.

Suho knew with his whole being what would transpire in a  matter of seconds. Countless nights of Suho hearing the members quite sniffles before going to bed, the lack of conversion gearing up for their next comeback, the countless what if questions that would occur during dinner all this came flashing back there was always a hidden truth behind all these moments. How much of a fool he was to turn a blind eye. Holding back tears he mumbles his last request. 

All 8 members slowly lift their heads up with a questioning gaze. Suho utters the words louder this time with tears running down his face not bothering to hide them anymore

"Give me one month, then you guys can go"

Exo L cheered loudly when Exo appeared on stage again with matching black shirts. Angel begins playing shaking the whole stadium while a white sea of fans begins to sing along. Exo's eyes were filled with unshed tears that night. Exo L thinking with overwhelming joy but the boys knew it was something more.

 

 

The following days were filled with a ticking countdown that ticks louder as days draws near. All members were spendings their days preparing for a concert. The boys each spending much time together each writing a song that will reflect their success and make the album a test of time.

Returning to the dorm was more difficult with each day passing more and more stuff disappeared from walls. As their final night approached, all members sat around sharing stories of all the memories they accumulated through the years.

Once the room became silent Suho uttered the title of their final comeback. The members nodded with tears running down their face. They knew this song speaks more truths than any words the members could utter. There final night at the dorm was spent sleeping together in the living room afraid for morning to come. 

 

Exo L filled the stadium with excitement as Exo's comeback came earlier than expected this time around. Rumors spread of Exo performing all new songs for their pop up concert. News leaked with their comeback album Tempo to be written by all members. As the lights turned off the cheers became louder as Exo enter the stage with stunning biker outfits.

All members stand shoulder to shoulder while admiring the bright stars in the crowd. Even louder cheers rang the stadium when Exo yelled: "WE ARE ONE". Fans awed when Exo was seen with tears in their eyes, gullible to the idea of sadness looming around the boys.

The concert began with Exo performing their title song Tempo and performing all songs in the new album. Exo performed with so much passion as if it were their last stage. As the encore stage quickly approached Exo L were gearing up to sing their anthem Angel but were surprised when another song began to play. 

In the faint memories
Even now those are still pretty vague
Even your name that I kept following isn’t appearing
That day was so clear
Maybe you’re a heartbreaker
I’m sure you made my heart hurt
If you look at me like nothing happened
Then I guess everything’s fine now
I just happened to meet you

You’re like that again in white disappearance
You pass by just like the wind
You disappear naturally

I did it all with a smile on my face
The traces have disappeared in my memories
Maybe they’ll come back to me
But I’ll just smile and send them back
I did it all with a smile on my face
No one has to be hurt
I don’t grab onto you as you go away
I want to send you off with a smile
With a smile on my face

I stood there blankly for a long time
I weakly look at you who is far
I don’t understand why I’m like this
Just like the day, I let you go
I asked you “Why?”
But you just hugged me without saying anything
That was when I knew it was our end

That’s how you got far away
Actually, everything about you is so clear
Your name, your eyes, everything
(Your eyes, everything)
The memories of me loving you
They just bury inside my heart naturally

I did it all with a smile on my face
The traces have disappeared in my memories
Maybe they’ll come back to me
But I’ll just smile and send them back
I did it all with a smile on my face
No one has to be hurt
I don’t grab onto you as you go away
I want to send you off with a smile
With a smile on my face

If you want, I’ll just stay, I’ll just stay
Here like this, I’ll just stay, I’ll just stay
 
As the song came to an end, there were tears streaming down everyone's face. Exo L touched that a song was made just for them.  And with that Exo stood side by side and bowed with tears streaming down their face. 
 
 
Suho sat crossed legged in an empty stage looking out onto an equally empty auditorium. The concert ended hours ago but he had no desire to leave the stage very quickly. The rest of the members and staff left hours ago god knows where to. He knew it was the right decision to let them go they carried so much pain. And with that in mind, Suho stood up and took a final bow as the leader of Exo. 
 
Three days after the concert news broke that Exo has disbanded and with this news came an attached letter from Suho to Exo L.  
 
Dear Exo L, 
I have decided to grab a pen and write to you on behalf of me and the other members.  Today marks the end of a long journey that has been an emotional rollercoaster. But we had strong feelings of wanting to figure out what could have been. Today marks an end of an amazing era. You, my lovely Exo L, were my twenties. I am not only saying goodbye to you but to the rest of the members. We are all going our separate ways to figure out our next journey. We will love you forever.
Exo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A 48-year-old man walks the street of London. With their brutal winters, he is covered from head to toe with a fluffy coat and a scarf wrapped around his neck.
 
With quick steps, he almost slips on the ice trying to reach his destination despite already being 30 minutes late. After walking for 5 minutes he reaches his destination a fancy looking restaurant with an equally expensive menu. As he enters a hostess greets him and ask for any reservations. Stating his name the hostess immediately walks him to a private room.
 
Quickly taking off his scarf he apologizes for being 35 minutes late. When Junmyeon looks up he is greeted with 11 pair of eyes with the brightest smile. Looking back at it now he is glad they took the time to discover themselves to find their happiness. For the first time in 20 years, Junmyeon smiles the brightest and he finally says the phrase.
I'm Home