Unnie, saranghae

Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi, unnie! Are you busy today?” Hyewon purposely asked even though she knew that the latter is busy doing her work.

“Hi, Hyewon. I am busy now.” Eunbi replied while still focusing on her work. “Why? Do you want to help?” Eunbi looked at Hyewon and asked even though she knew that the younger will not be going to help her.

“Nope.” Hyewon grins sheepishly. “I’m just want to ask you to go home together since it’s already time to go back.” Hyewon attentively looking at Eunbi.

Eunbi immediately frowns. “I’m sorry, Hyewon-ah. I already promised Sakura to go back together. Next time I promise to go with you, okay?” Eunbi apologized and tries to persuade the younger since she’s a bit guilty watching the younger girl came to fetch her at her class. Yes, they’re in a different grade.

“Oh… Okay, unnie.” Hyewon said and turned around, walking to the door. Her facial immediately changed into gloomy one as she turns away from Eunbi.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yenduck! Let’s go home together.” Luckily, Hyewon saw her best friend was just walking to the school gate.

“Eh? Aren’t you going back with the love of your life?” Yena asks confusedly. Hyewon actually left her as soon as the class ended, saying that she’s going back with Eunbi.

“Yah! She’s not the love of my life, okay?! She’s just a CLOSE UNNIE.” Hyewon said, emphasizing the ‘close unnie’ parts.

“Fine, fine. Let’s go.” Yena simply stops teasing as she feels sorry for her best friend. Yena knows that Hyewon does have a feeling toward that ‘close unnie’ of her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Kkura-chan, do you think that Hyewon is suitable for your favorite dongsaeng Chaeyeon?” Eunbi asks her girlfriend, Sakura.

Sakura was surprised to hear that from Eunbi so she asks back, “Why did you ask? Does Hyewon even like Chaeyeon?” Sakura asked a bit louder. Her tone seems irritated.

“Who knows?” Eunbi shrugged. “I mean they do look good together. Chaeyeon is a beauty and a really nice person. I don’t think Hyewon won’t like someone like her. Why are you even surprised?” Eunbi asks curiously.

“It’s nothing. I’m just asking. I’m sorry for raising my voice.” Sakura said.

Eunbi and Sakura started dating from five months ago where they met each other. Sakura helped Eunbi when Eunbi fell from the stairs and from there, the two started to get closer.

 

 

 

 

 

“Saku-chan!” Chaeyeon quickly engulfed the older in a hug as soon as she meets her. “I miss you.” Chaeyeon whispered as she took the seat beside the girl.

“I miss you too, love.” Sakura smilingly replied as she is missing the feather girl or more, her girlfriend since she has been out of school for a week due to her dance competition. Sakura secretly kissed Chaeyeon’s shoulder. Sakura actually in a relationship with Chaeyeon even though she’s dating Eunbi.

Without realizing, their conversation was heard by Chaewon, Eunbi’s best friend and Yena’s girlfriend. Chaewon immediately went to tell Yena about what she has seen. They discussed whether they should tell Eunbi about it but concluded to just tell Hyewon about it. They let Hyewon decide to tell Eunbi or not since Hyewon is the closest one with Eunbi. Hyewon told Eunbi but Eunbi didn’t believe her. Hyewon pleaded Eunbi to meet her after the school ended for the day and invited her to the playground near to their house. Eunbi takes the seat on one of the swings.

“Unnie… do… you… trust me?” Hyewon asked hesitantly as she took another seat of the swings.

Eunbi quickly turned her head at Hyewon, looking at her curiously as she asked, “Why are you suddenly asking me that, Hyewonie?”

“Do you trust me?” This time Hyewon pulled the courage to ask and keeps her eyes contact to Eunbi’s.

Eunbi was silent for a moment before she slowly nodded, “Yes.”

Hyewon took a deep breath with her eyes closed, gathering the courage to tell Eunbi what the couple told her.

“Sakura is cheating on you.” Hyewon spoke but didn’t dare to look at Eunbi.

Eunbi who still has her gaze on Hyewon quickly raised her brows.

“Is this some kind of prank, Hyewon? I told you to stop hanging out with Yena.” Eunbi was triggered.

Hyewon turned at Eunbi and clench her fists when she heard Eunbi. She already breathing hard, controlling her anger, “Don’t include my friend in this, unnie.” Hyewon’s tone was sharp. She took another deep breath before continuing, “Sakura is cheating on you. She’s dating Chaeyeon… long before you even dating her. She’s double-timing you now.” Hyewon blurted everything.

Eunbi stood up absurdly as she glared at Hyewon. “Do you know what you’re saying right now, Hyewon?” Eunbi asks angrily.

Hyewon has her brows furrowed seeing the furious Eunbi. Of course, it will be hard to believe someone you love cheating on you. The angry emotion of Eunbi somehow made Hyewon guilty. “Eunbi unnie, I’m sor—”

“Stop there, Hyewon! I cannot believe you could say that to me.” Eunbi said angrily and left.

“Damn!” Hyewon shouted furiously. There’s no way Yena will lie to her. Hyewon is really mad at Sakura for cheating on Eunbi and she will make sure she gets it from Sakura, herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Why are you cheating on Eunbi unnie?!” Hyewon pushed Sakura angrily. Hyewon did her own research and confirmed Sakura’s relationship with Chaeyeon. However, seeing Sakura’s reaction made Hyewon angry more.

Sakura smirked. “Oh, so you knew about my relationship with Chaeyeon? Good. I’m just playing with Eunbi, I didn’t know she will take it seriously.”

Hyewon balled her fists, ready to hit the girl when Sakura spoke.

“Why? Are you angry? Why do you care too much of Eunbi? She’s just a close unnie of yours. Don’t tell me you love her.” Sakura smirks evilly, intimidating the angry Hyewon.

“You!” Hyewon raised her hand, ready to slap Sakura but Sakura quickly grab her hand, stopping her action.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter