Let's Not Fall In Love

Cookies In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Actually Jiyong didn't really expect himself to sat on the sidewalk in the middle of the night, with a swollen cheek.He tried to remember the last time he got punched but it happened during high school or something, he couldn't even remember.He didn't know why it felt good to have a burning sensation around of his cheek, he kind of missed that pain.

"You should hold it like this--" He pressed the napkin against the guy's nose which was bleeding pretty bad and the blonde guy who was sitting beside him on the sidewalk chuckled before tilting his head with the force of Jiyong.

"I think your brain is coming out from your nose." He said as he grimaced and folded the napkin before pressing it on his nose again.

"Check it again." He saw the guy smiling and looked at him when he put his hand on Jiyong's which was holding the napkin on his nose. "It might be my heart." He said with a grin but he whined and threw his head back when Jiyong pressed it a little bit hard.

"I'm pretty sure it's your brain." He said but smiled, sighing before staring at his favorite restaurant in Paris, he wasn't going to be allowed to get in again.

"I'm Seungri." The blonde guy said and Jiyong turned at him, realizing he didn't even know his name.Well, everything happened pretty fast anyway.

"Jiyong." He smiled. 

"Nice to meet you Jiyong." The guy grinned again. "It was one of the best meetings I've ever had." He said and Jiyong chuckled, shaking his head and looking at the restaurant again.

 

 


-

 

 


"Come on Jiyong! I'm sure you will find your love this time!" Youngbae teased as he walked in front of him and Jiyong rolled his eyes.

"Ha ha, you are a walking comedy my friend."

Youngbae chuckled, sticking his tongue out at him before grabbing his ice-cream.

"Stop locking yourself in your studio and get some fresh air, you can't find love in Paris if you keep staying in the atelier Jiyong."

"Stop talking about love." Jiyong pouted before his lollipop. "I'm not finding my love in Paris."

"You are." Youngbae pointed at him. "It's your fate."

"I'm sorry to tell you this but you are not funny as you think." He glared at Youngbae but his friend just chuckled.Youngbae would never stop mocking him about this because few years ago when they got two fortune cookies, Jiyong's one said that he was going to find the love of his life in Paris.

And he took it really serious.

Jiyong always had a thing for this kind of small things and all night he didn't stop talking about it had to mean something since he dropped the other cookie and chose this one instead.Youngbae kept telling him it was just a playful thing but he didn't really change his mind.

"Want to try out?"

"You are not serious." Jiyong stopped and glared at him when Youngbae stopped in front of a little shop, the same place they got few cookies years ago.

"Oh come on---maybe this time it will say that I will find my love." He kept mocking him as he grabbed Jiyong's arm and pulled him inside.

"It says that---my pet is planning to eat me." Youngbae read it before eating the cookie and it caused Jiyong to laugh before picking one cookie.

"Every exit is an entrance to new experiences." He read it loud and felt Youngbae patting on his shoulder.

"Maybe it's signalling that you should stop looking for your love in Paris and get the out of the city?"

"I told you, you are not funny." Jiyong rolled his eyes before throwing the paper away and walking out, causing Youngbae to laugh and follow him.

Youngbae was mocking him to the death cause Jiyong really took that cookie seriously.He was already obsessed about being in love, cause even though he forced himself to belive that it was love, he never actually felt love.After that cookie he had few relationships, which he tried so hard to keep alive cause now he was obsessed with finding his love in Paris, because it had to mean something.

But it actually didn't.

He stopped trying after few years anyway, but Youngbae didn't stop joking about it.

"Where are you going?" He was covered in paint as he stopped cleaning his brush and stared at Youngbae.

"Oh--I have a date." Youngbae winked at him. "How do I look?" He fixed his jacket before looking at Jiyong and orange haired guy puckered his lips, putting his hand on his waist and taking a good look.

"You look like someone I would never date."

"So it's good?" 

"So good." Jiyong grinned and Youngbae smiled before grabbing his keys.

"I thought you were gonna eat dinner with that client---what was her name?"

"Oh god---I completely forgot about it--" Jiyong quickly checked the watch on the wall, realizing he only had 30 minutes.

"If you can get ready in ten minutes you can make it but...it's you." Youngbae grinned before walking out and Jiyong quickly ran upstairs.His friend was right, normally he would take so long to get ready but he really needed to talk with this client and didn't want to be an with getting late.So he put on his jeans with a simple black t-shirt.He had no time to fix his hair so he put his bucket hat on before rushing out.

He hardly made it and after an hour, they were completely done with everything.He put the papers into his backpack, he needed to finish these all in three months and honestly it was pretty easy for him.

He grabbed his glass and leaned back, sipping his whiskey after the woman left cause really, he wanted to get drunk before going back to home.Because lately he was feeling like his battery was broken, he had no energy for doing anything and even though he loved his job he still felt exhausted every morning, like he would just prefer to sleep all day.

Youngbae said it was about his ex, he kept saying that Jiyong needed to stop thinking about her since Youngbae was so damn sure that she wasn't the love of his life.But then again, Jiyong was kind of afraid of dying alone so, he tried hard to keep her since he didn't know how to be alone after all.But for a year he didn't have any relationship, Youngbae was right, he was running after everyone with sparkling eyes, thinking like they were the one but it kept turning out to be wrong.Basically he was tired, he didn't give a about love anymore and he was just going to drink his whiskey until he got drunk.

"I'm sorry sir but I can't see your name on the list." 

He tilted his head to see what was happening when the girl tried to explain the guy why he couldn't get in.His table was pretty close to them so he looked at the blonde guy, who seemed very angry.

"I just need to look for a friend---see? He is there." He pointed at the guy who was on the other side of the restaurant, eating dinner with a woman in a red dress.

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows, was she his girlfriend? Maybe the blonde guy just found out she was cheating on him and that was why he seemed so edgy?

"I'm sorry but they said they would be two and--"

"I really need to get in, just for a minute."

"What's happening here?" Another guy appeared, of course they were not going to let the guy in.He seemed angry and it was obvious he was going to make a scene, it was a pretty luxury place and all the customers usually known this place for years.

Jiyong just sighed, leaning his back on his seat.

But then he blinked for few times as the guy on the door kept trying to tell them he needed to get in.Cause right above the blonde boy there was an exit sign.

"Well, okay." He mumbled, he was slightly drunk as he stood up and walked towards the guy who was about to get kicked out by the personnel.

"You're late again, baby." He said with a very pouty face since he was already so bored, so sleepy and pretty sad. "I'm already drunk and---ah sorry, he is with me." He looked at them as the guys took their hands off the blonde guy.

"I'm sorry Mr.Kwon---we thought--"

"It's fine." He shook his hand, he was a regular anyway. "Come on honey." He pointed at the table with his head and looked at the guy before sitting down again.

"Thank you---god damn it I'm gonna break his skull." The blonde hissed before squeezing his fists on the table and looking down, he seemed very angry.

"What is it? Is she your girlfriend?" Jiyong asked as the boy kept staring at the other table and the guy shook his head.

"He is my bestfriend's boyfriend." He said and Jiyong paused for a while, well, that was pretty bad.

"Look---thank you so much for taking me in." 

Jiyong got surprised when the boy grabbed his hands on the table and leaned closer.

"But now I'm going to punch the out of him until they drag me out and I'm so sorry for troubling you." 

The boy brought Jiyong's hands to his lips and pressed a kiss on them like it was so normal, but before Jiyong could do anything he saw the blonde literally flying over the other table.

"Oh my god!" Everyone started to scream and get away from their table when the guy really did as he said.He grabbed the other by his collar and threw him on the table.

Jiyong covered his mouth with his hand but he didn't know why he was actually smiling.He was coming to this place for years and something like this never happened, he thought the boy wouldn't dare to do it since they would beat him up and kick him out, probably call the police.

But somehow he really liked the way everyone looked at the scene like they just saw this on movies, it was just a simple fight with few punches, why they were so shocked anyway? They were acting like it was such a horrible scene and it amused Jiyong.He drank all the glass before running to the table.

"Do you know what are you?!----You are a dead person---that's what you are!" The blonde guy was punching him to death as the others tried to drag him out and when finally the other guy changed their position, punching the blonde instead, Jiyong's smile disappeared.

"I'm sorry but you are punching my date." He grinned before grabbing the wine bottle, he would never, ever ever do that.For real, it wasn't so Jiyong.But he was in Paris, he was kind of drunk and..he thought why not?

"Oh my god!----Call the police!" They screamed when Jiyong smashed the bottle on the guy's head, causing the blonde to threw him away from himself.Suddenly it was a big mess with personnel trying to stop them and Jiyong didn't even realize who the punched him.

But he could swear, this few minutes felt so much real, like he missed it.

"--" He held his cheek in pain as he chuckled, because he was sure it hurt so bad when the blonde kicked the guy's face with his sneakers who just punched Jiyong.

"Fine----fine! We are out!---" The guy pushed their hands when they literally dragged the two out.

After sitting there for few minutes Jiyong looked at him.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked as he stood up and offered his hand to the blonde, who smiled before accepting it.

"You need to let my hand go now." Jiyong looked at him when the boy kept holding his hand after getting up.

"Sorry." Seungri grinned, obviously held it longer on purpose before he pulled his hand away from Jiyong's. "I just have a thing for guys who hits others with the bottles." He said and Jiyong chuckled as he lead to his car.

"Wait---is this your car?" Seungri obviously got surprised, cause it was a really expensive car. "God damn it--" He sighed, leaning his arm on the car before rubbing his face. "--What are you? CEO or something?"

"CEO?" Jiyong grimaced. "I would never become a CEO." He said as he got in and the boy quickly followed.

"Umm--a lawyer then!" He said as he sat down and Jiyong looked at him.

"I'm a designer--Do I look that serious?"

Seungri paused for a while before nodding.

"I have bucket hat?" Jiyong wanted to point at his hat to prove the boy was wrong but he noticed it wasn't there.

"Damn it--" He pouted, looking at the restaurant and realizing it was still inside.

"Where do you live?" He asked after a sigh, running the car.

"Can I have your number?" The boy asked when they were in front of his house after 10 minutes, and Jiyong would definitely give him his number.

"I don't think so." But he smiled at him and the blonde mirrorred it cutely like he didn't create a big mess in the restaurant earlier.

"Okay---thank you then." He smiled softly before stepping out. "Good night."

"Good night." Jiyong said as he watched the guy walking into the apartment.

"God damn it--" He mumbled, hitting his head on the wheel with a pout. "--he was so hot." He whined, cause he was five seconds away from giving his number to him when he remembered he needed to stop chasing after love and acting like every person he flirted was the one for him.

"He had an awesome ."

"What?" Youngbae furrowed his eyebrows as he saw the whining Jiyong walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter